We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

Wow. Talk about denial.
De Nile Is a Driveway for All HeirHead Pharoahs

Race traitors deny that a race that acts like wild jungle animals needs to be tamed. Slavery was punishment; slaveowners were wardens.

If truth could be told instead of sold, the greatest denial is that race treason is sponsored by the unearned power and influence of those born in the ruling class.

Sunni Man quotes that those who are never blamed are the ones who should be blamed most. He means Jews, but they get plenty of blame from empowered anti-semites, so the truth is the fact that there is no movement to abolish inheritance because it is never identified, except about certain individuals, as the real cancer that has destroyed all civilizations.

De Nile Is a Driveway for All HeirHead Pharoahs

Race traitors deny that a race that acts like wild jungle animals needs to be tamed. Slavery was punishment; slaveowners were wardens.

If truth could be told instead of sold, the greatest denial is that race treason is sponsored by the unearned power and influence of those born in the ruling class.

Sunni Man quotes that those who are never blamed are the ones who should be blamed most. He means Jews, but they get plenty of blame from empowered anti-semites, so the truth is the fact that there is no movement to abolish inheritance because it is never identified, except about certain individuals, as the real cancer that has destroyed all civilizations.
Race treason? You sound like such an idiot.

It was an amazing accomplishment. And they gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize..
To Protect the Guilty, It Was Corrected in the Text

By the way, Obie Juan Kenyobi's acceptance speech proves that bad grammar leads to even worse gibberish.

The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords insist that a name that ends in s must use only an apostrophe, not apostrophe s in its possesive case. For example, "Bill Gates' charity" instead of "Bill Gates's charity." This led our Harvard Law president to double-down on that dysfunctional News Speak by saying, "Dr. Kings's life work."

Slavery was a disaster for this country on many levels. I would not quarrel with the idea that that original sin made our country's success an uphill battle from the start.
slavery made the country"s sucess possible. but there might have been better paths to a more stable situation.

Your last sentence simply isn't true, where in the world is it better for black folks, please inform us?
I don't really need to try and found out where it is better for black folks, hell you aren't looking for a spot where it is better for white folks.
And after you do that, why don't you consider relocating so you're not living in a place you loath.
You Trump Humpers are the ones starting all of these whiny ass threads, sounds like you need to think about relocating.
What I see in social media and entertainment/'news', and at a local level is a whole lot of black folks living very successful and prosperous lives, so perhaps that chip that you carry on your shoulder is so heavy it's keeping you from doing the same?
First of all numb nuts you don't know how I am living. I also see a lot of black folks that are not successful and living prosperous lives due to the racism and discrimination we still face today.
Also, curious to hear what your 'solution' is to the entire problem of some of America's founders being slave owners?
When folks commit a crime against another group of folks what is done?
What do you propose to make that better or move on? Or is there never any moving on, it's just something you use to continue to spew hatred for the next however many years you remain on the Earth as an excuse for why you don't prosper? Should we erase everything they said and did, and start over and do the opposite? How do you suggest going back in time and changing it? I don't think you really have any interest in changing anything, I think it's just a cudgel you enjoy using to bash the country with, you may not even live here and just have hatred for the USA. There will never be any pleasing you or those like-minded, and every time any founding principles are brought up or mentioned, you will discredit them based on their source regardless of whether or not they are sound principles. Your methodology of 'but they were slave owners' to discredit their words lacks all reason and logic and is only based on emotion, an emotion you can't even claim to understand since you've never been a slave and never will be.
What did America do for Japanese-Americans who were held in Internment Camps during WWII?

What did America do for Jewish folks who suffered during the Holocaust?

What did America do for Eskimoes after taking their land during WWII?

What did America do for Pacific Islanders after taking their land during WWII?

What did America do for black folks after slavery? Nothing.

What did America do for black folks after Jim Crow? Nothing.

What did America do for black folks after 400yrs of racism and discrimination? Nothing.

I don't take my cues on what a thoughtful and moral democracy looks like from a bunch of slavers... :laugh: ... that's stupid. It's like cooking tips from Hannibal Lecter
Odd thing to say from a guy who doesn’t believe people are born free

Odd thing to say from a guy who doesn’t believe people are born free
That's not a surprising response from someone who can't handle reality. I said people aren't born with natural rights, which you can't seem to prove exist. Probably why you're engaging in cosplay now. Your inability broke you.

That's not a surprising response from someone who can't handle reality. I said people aren't born with natural rights, which you can't seem to prove exist. Probably why you're engaging in cosplay now. Your inability broke you.
Haha I can handle really, what I can’t handle is a your tyrannical reality where people are born as slaves to the state

Haha I can handle really, what I can’t handle is a your tyrannical reality where people are born as slaves to the state
Where did I say that? Don't put your hyperbolic ennui on me. That's your sad boy shit. This isn't North Korea, or even the Slave State that this country once was. I was born in a democracy. A democracy I'm free to leave at any time. That's only slavery to emotional little children. Or you know.... white people.

The guardrails the Founders put in the Constitution to protect America from the well-known and inevitable decline of a democracy still require a moral and thoughtful citizenry. We have neither. Look at this list of reasons given for the decline of the Roman republic:

There Was An Imbalance Of Power Between The Aristocracy And The Rest Of Society
They Broke Into Factions Who Prioritized Their Own Aims Over Their Republic
Ancient Democracies Limited Voting To Select Citizens
Demagogues Were Able To Easily Persuade A Misled Populace
Political Campaigns Were Expensive And Mired In Controversy
Certain Individuals Had Their Own Personal Military
Senators Stalled Vital Legislation With Filibusters
Senators Began Using Violence To Get Rid Of Political Adversaries
Participation In Long-Running Wars Caused Regional Instability
Autocratic Powers Rigged Democratic Systems To Put Themselves In Power
All People Were Free To Live As They Pleased

As the Bible says, there is nothing new under the sun. The Founders tried to protect against the inevitable. They understood how fragile a democracy is and how dependent it is on the character of the citizens.

John Adams stated it this way, “Public virtue cannot exist in a Nation without private Virtue, and public Virtue is the only Foundation of Republics.

George Washington said: “Virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government,”[6] and “Human rights can only be assured among a virtuous people.”

Benjamin Franklin said: “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom.”

James Madison stated: “To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical [imaginary] idea.”

Thomas Jefferson wrote, “No government can continue good but under the control of the people; and … their minds are to be informed by education what is right and what wrong; to be encouraged in habits of virtue and to be deterred from those of vice … These are the inculcations necessary to render the people a sure basis for the structure and order of government.”

Samuel Adams said: “Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt. He therefore is the truest friend of the liberty of his country who tries most to promote its virtue.”

Patrick Henry stated that: “A vitiated [impure] state of morals, a corrupted public conscience, is incompatible with freedom.”

John Adams stated: “We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

I guess there is something cool about being witness to this shit show as it happens, but it's actually terrifying for those of us with children.
Democracy leads to tyranny, which is why our founders set us up as a Republic

I would say the assassination of Julius lead to the end of the republic
i'll have to check, but i think the second triumvirate was elected.

after further review the triumvirs : octavian, antony, and lepidus were constituted by the senate, as was the dictatorship of julius.

'so maybe technically a republic or not, but reduced to a pro forma form by events .

they aren't even called the "second triumvirate" any longer as well. someone seems to be doing research

Triggered? :dunno: :laugh: Maybe don't say stupid shit like how America's (for the emotionally fragile) tyrant Founders were trying to prevent tyranny.
They weren't Tyrants but democracy the way you all envision leads to tyranny of the majority

You aren't smart enough to figure that out hence why we are a Republic

They weren't Tyrants but democracy the way you all envision leads to tyranny of the majority

You aren't smart enough to figure that out hence why we are a Republic
Of course they were tyrants. Owning people as property is tyranny. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Forum List

Back