WE are Here

It is so cute to see you all post these after 10,000 post blaming Biden for all the money spent under him
Well, that’s politics for ya…Your problem is that you want to blame Trump for what’s happening today, and that’s even more ridiculous than blaming a President for spending…

Liberal dems never take responsibility for their failures…

Well, that’s politics for ya…Your problem is that you want to blame Trump for what’s happening today, and that’s even more ridiculous than blaming a President for spending…

Liberal dems never take responsibility for their failures…

Neither do rightwingers. It is your god that once said "I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL"

So you have a link? A photo shoot has a million people around them, so what?
I have Ashley's diary. Biden is the pedo-perv. WTF is wrong with Jill???????
Whose idea was it for her to get into bed with her father?

Now…we both know you will never admit it was Trump’s idea…you are incapable of such honesty. Let alone the fact that billionaires are not easily persuadable.

But what does it say about the father who goes along with an idea if it was offered?

Whose idea was it for her to get into bed with her father?
Now…we both know you will never admit it was Trump’s idea…you are incapable of such honesty. Let alone the fact that billionaires are not easily persuadable. But what does it say about the father who goes along with an idea if it was offered?
Comparing showering together with a photo shoot? Really?
So whose idea was it for them to shower together? What does that say about Joe...or Jill?

Comparing showering together with a photo shoot? Really?
So whose idea was it for them to shower together? What does that say about Joe...or Jill?
Comparing your fantasy to something that actually happened. Yes.

You gonna answer the question or just continue your never ending search for manhood?

Comparing your fantasy to something that actually happened. Yes.
You gonna answer the question or just continue your never ending search for manhood?
Dear diary...candycorn doesn't believe daddy and I showered together..."probably inappropriate"....LOL.
Who sent the FBI after the diary, who went to jail over it, duh. It's real.

Dear diary...candycorn doesn't believe daddy and I showered together..."probably inappropriate"....LOL.
The theft of the diary was real. Yep. And some lowlife is in jail because of it.

Now...do you want to address your blob’s incestuous tendencies?

Why do you rightwingers insist on being so pathetic? Not enough real issues to discuss for you?

The theft of the diary was real. Yep. And some lowlife is in jail because of it
Now...do you want to address your blob’s incestuous tendencies?
You can lie all you want.
Ivana is no fool, and Ivanka would never have put up with what Jill allowed to happen.

It spins itself...your blob also said he wanted to drill his daughter.
Saying your daughter is beautiful and sexy, isn't close to showering naked with her, duh.

1712937457707.jpeg

America was great when we had folks like Paul Harvey.

Now all we get is a pedophile with dementia for a president and cross-dressers dancing on the White House lawn.
And to think the left wanted Trump gone because he didn't act presidential but I guess having queers at the White House and being their spokesperson and having Sam Brinton around is acting presidential.

And to think the left wanted Trump gone because he didn't act presidential but I guess having queers at the White House and being their spokesperson and having Sam Brinton around is acting presidential.

Biden's more concerned about checking boxes and filling quotas, than he is about running a country.

What morals would that be.

Keep pushing the lies. Trump did a photo shoot with Ivanka on his bed when she was 13. He was sued for raping and beating one of Epstein's girls when she was 13.

These are facts, not some bullshit lie Republicans made up.

You're a nasty woman. Only your kind would conclude an image of Trump with his daughter fully dressed on a bed represents sexual abuse.

Bet your liberal-ass Ivanka thinks nothing of it. Compare and contrast to your Uncle Joe, who took his daughter into a shower, fully undressed, and his daughter documents that your uncle Joe was inappropriate.

That lawsuit you speak of was dropped. But don't let the facts get in the way of your sick-ass opinions.................creep.

Say Lady, why do you think Trump has raised good children, while Uncle Joes kids are perverts, and in and out of rehab.? There's a clue.

Last edited:
What morals would that be.

Keep pushing the lies. Trump did a photo shoot with Ivanka on his bed when she was 13. He was sued for raping and beating one of Epstein's girls when she was 13.

These are facts, not some bullshit lie Republicans made up.

Spew your filth somewhere else, Biden-whore.

Forum List

Back