We are heading for 1930s levels for unemployment.

I was skeamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if write it my way
But when I woke up this mornin'
Another isolation day

The Fed’s ink all turned purple
There were people hordin' everywhere
Tryin' to hide from the corona
You know I didn't even care

'Cause they say two thousand twenty twenty
Party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1929

I was skeamin' when I wrote this
So sue me if I go to fast
But life is just a party
And parties weren't meant to last

da Gov is all around us
My mind says preppers were right
So if I gotta shut down
I'm gonna get some top shelf tonight

Yeah, they say two thousand twenty twenty
Yeah, yeah

Yeah, they say two thousand twenty twenty
Yeah, yeah

~S~w/apologies to Prince

This is a winner and I laughed out loud

That we are, and the Coronavirus shutdown was engineered to do exactly that.
Where will they get the money when they put all the producers out of work?
Government and welfare people are going to have to cut taxes/take a pay cut/budget tighter.
The same place money magically appeared after the great depression. Once the tools are in place to deal with it,they aren't quite yet., WW3 is on. The sheeple are trained pretty well and will quickly vacate most target areas in a heartbeat for masks, meds, food..............and TP

It would be almost comforting to think that some central group were so omniscient and fore thinking that such an event could be so orchestrated. People who believe the covid 19 catastrophe is engineered give much too much credit to "evil doers".
As for unemployment, etc., perhaps we will finally take to heart the fact that there is enough for everyone to survive on this planet and all we have to do is to continue doing what we do, in good faith and united as humans. It isn't the world of finance that keeps us alive, it is we who maintain it. Any system will work as long as we have faith in it. Any system will fail as soon as we withdraw that faith.
You're fucking delusional.
Considering the source, this is reassuring.

Polling my customers in Blue MN, DONT ask their politics or state mine, simply ask where they think this is headed.....most say it's going to end in national violence. Politicians aren't elected to play God and this is the ultimate God Gambit....why they are doing it for everyone's good.....while they are protected collecting fat taxpayer checks..the rage maybe closer than it appears

Polling my customers in Blue MN, DONT ask their politics or state mine, simply ask where they think this is headed.....most say it's going to end in national violence. Politicians aren't elected to play God and this is the ultimate God Gambit....why they are doing it for everyone's good.....while they are protected collecting fat taxpayer checks..the rage maybe closer than it appears
Your informal survey would likely get simular results in my area.

I think the economic numbers are so bad, people are just ignoring them. We went from the most robust economy in 50 years to the worst of all time within 1 month! We were complaining about JUST 2% GDP growth. Alrighty then how about -30%? I just can't believe what I'm seeing what are we doing to ourselves? I heard Dr. Fauci say we need to keep the country shutdown until we drive the curve down to zero. Are you fucking kidding?

There have been grocery stores looted in Italy and France, reminiscent of Venezuela.

We're not far from looting.
Another week or 2 and there will be looting.

80 Year Debt Cycle coming to an end. No one saw the house of cards propping up generations of phony wealth. None of us.

The official report for March came out today: 4.4% unemployment, -701,000 nonfarm payroll jobs. These are known to be underestimated due to the time period of the surveys (week of March 8-14), lower response rates, and confusion over the difference between temporary layoff and absent from work.

Does no one around Trump read? Does Trump not know this?

. . . is this a plot by Fauci to trash the economy for the left to help them get elected? :dunno:
Oh it's definitely a plot to trash the economy. I can't tell what the endgame is, though.

There is no endgame, because there is no deep state plot to trash the economy.
You are wrong.

Yet you have an assumed plot with no endgame. Evil figures hellbent on destroying the world with no clear goal.

As much as I would like it to be, the world isn't a comic book.
we're watching the numbers son, they ain't aligning to the hoax hysteria. not even in the same universe.

The official report for March came out today: 4.4% unemployment, -701,000 nonfarm payroll jobs. These are known to be underestimated due to the time period of the surveys (week of March 8-14), lower response rates, and confusion over the difference between temporary layoff and absent from work.
well duh!!! the government shut down all business. what the fk did you think might happen? say you ain't that stupid.

well duh!!! the government shut down all business. what the fk did you think might happen? say you ain't that stupid.
Where did I express surprise? I’m simply stating what the newly released data actually says.

I think the economic numbers are so bad, people are just ignoring them. We went from the most robust economy in 50 years to the worst of all time within 1 month! We were complaining about JUST 2% GDP growth. Alrighty then how about -30%? I just can't believe what I'm seeing what are we doing to ourselves? I heard Dr. Fauci say we need to keep the country shutdown until we drive the curve down to zero. Are you fucking kidding?

On the Corona thread I posted small business loans started this morning ...and non farm payrolls are a disastrous shit sammmich already

All us silly so called tin foil hats have been warning people for years how fast things can crawl to a standstill or completely collapse...

These non googled memes upset a silly dopey low iq woman on the Corona thread
1585851426667blob.png

plan accord.png

Plan accordingly cause we can easily go from bad to worse if everyone is hunkered down after april

......our company of about 60 people have put in rules/policies.....we are still at work and doing fine....we've done this for about 2 weeks.....we do have some idiots that can't keep 6 feet, so I have to tell them to get back!!!!....everyone is checked for temperature every day.....

the current poor folks, both white and black, are refusing to work hard. meanwhile rich folks have worked hard to accumulate their wealth, which is the moral thing to do, my friends!

80 percent of college freshmen surveyed by Pew in 2016 said their primary goal in life was to become rich

its hard to blame those folks, my friends!

That we are, and the Coronavirus shutdown was engineered to do exactly that.
Where will they get the money when they put all the producers out of work?
Government and welfare people are going to have to cut taxes/take a pay cut/budget tighter.
Government employees should get a 25% percent pay cut

Absolutely. After all, 25% of the tax base has dissipated.

Does no one around Trump read? Does Trump not know this?

. . . is this a plot by Fauci to trash the economy for the left to help them get elected? :dunno:
Oh it's definitely a plot to trash the economy. I can't tell what the endgame is, though.

The endgame they hope for is a country dependent on handouts and grateful to them for subsistence living. A nation of easily ruled serfs like China and Russia achieved.

Unlike the 1930s we don't have a dumbshit Democrat as President

FDR’s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt’s record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

Forum List

Back