We are approaching 1 Million UI claims in a week

It's terrible how they waste time with petty projects makes the whole system rather inefficient.

Last edited:
Democrat governors are desperately trying to destroy their states economies before Biden takes office so they can blame it all on Trump...but they forget that we are watching them....Newsome will be removed (recalled) by the end of the year for his failings....and CA will end up with a republican governor again....

It's the end of another Republican administration that let the country down. Seems about right.

Trump has ceased doing anything beyond insurrection, and Biden is already concerned his team is not ready to get large scale immunization happening.
You are a liar.

1. Provide the exact verbiage / quote from the transcripts of Trump's speech showing he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol.

2. You can thank Democrat leaders across the US - whose Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating and economy-destroying oppressive mandates has wiped out HALF of all minority-owned small business in the US and the explosion of unemployment - for the economic decline / rise in unemployment.

Joe Biden is inheriting this bad economy from his fellow Democrats.

Trump has ceased doing anything beyond insurrection, and Biden is already concerned his team is not ready to get large scale immunization happening.
Well, you prog slaves wanted the President to be a lame duck, now you have to deal with the hand you dealt, dont worry though, Joe Biden is here to save the day..

Bwaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaaaa.....

maxresdefault.jpg

It's terrible how they waste time with petty projects makes the whole system rather inefficient.
Gupta was noting this AM that they've not made any use of how most of us get regular flu shots. I get vaccinations for the flu (pneumonia and shingles) at work, and my wife finds it easier to just get them at the pharmacy when she gets her medications renewed. My kid already got vaccinated at work, but she's in healthcare.

My wife could have qualified as a high risk patient, but we have to go through the damn state health dept. Normally they don't do anything that I'm aware of. They count statistics

Gupta was noting this AM that they've not made any use of how most of us get regular flu shots. I get vaccinations for the flu (pneumonia and shingles) at work, and my wife finds it easier to just get them at the pharmacy when she gets her medications renewed. My kid already got vaccinated at work, but she's in healthcare.

My wife could have qualified as a high risk patient, but we have to go through the damn state health dept. Normally they don't do anything that I'm aware of. They count statistics
I normally stay away from needles...

Employers are cutting back knowing that Biden will kill the economy
Pretty simple really

Forum List

Back