We are approaching 1 Million UI claims in a week

It's terrible how they waste time with petty projects makes the whole system rather inefficient.
Gupta was noting this AM that they've not made any use of how most of us get regular flu shots. I get vaccinations for the flu (pneumonia and shingles) at work, and my wife finds it easier to just get them at the pharmacy when she gets her medications renewed. My kid already got vaccinated at work, but she's in healthcare.

My wife could have qualified as a high risk patient, but we have to go through the damn state health dept. Normally they don't do anything that I'm aware of. They count statistics
I normally stay away from needles...

Doubtful

Trump has ceased doing anything beyond insurrection, and Biden is already concerned his team is not ready to get large scale immunization happening.

Employers are cutting back knowing that Biden will kill the economy
Pretty simple really
I posted such this morning.
Wall Street predicts a Biden crash due to cutting off oil.
At least the Sheiks will make money.

Trump has ceased doing anything beyond insurrection, and Biden is already concerned his team is not ready to get large scale immunization happening.
I was not aware that Trump was responsible for hiring and firing.

What is it that you think Trump did/didn't do to cause this many jobless claims?

And of those being hired, the latest trend is that more men are being hired than women.
So American woman, get out there and shake your money-makers.

We should thank God Joe Biden is in charge now.

He is Catholic, and the Pope has never let humanity down.

You can't be this stupid.
Being stupid is rampant on this forum.

You'll fit right in.
Actually sorry I didn’t mean the entire forum. Actually a little embarrassed about my post. Forgive me, just a little payback for the love I received today.

It's still worth pointing out tho', since most of the stupid lies with the Dimm's, the left, the Globalists, the Neo-Marxists, the Fascists, and any combination thereof!
Again sorry for the mistake I meant to be more focused.

It's still worth pointing out tho', since most of the stupid lies with the Dimm's, the left, the Globalists, the Neo-Marxists, the Fascists, and any combination thereof!
Your spelling and sentence construction have improved today.
Congratulations.

Congratulations.
Your trolling certainly hasn’t

Congratulations.
Your trolling certainly hasn’t
The definition of Trolling depends on the purpose of this Thread.

Democrat governors are desperately trying to destroy their states economies before Biden takes office so they can blame it all on Trump...but they forget that we are watching them....Newsome will be removed (recalled) by the end of the year for his failings....and CA will end up with a republican governor again....
Even before I moved to the US it was a known fact overseas that democrat presidents clean up Republicans mess. I say this and I am not a democrat, ust facts!!!

In the height of a Pandemic grump is nowhere to be found. He downplayed the pandemic and magnified the impact of COVID.

Democrat governors are desperately trying to destroy their states economies before Biden takes office so they can blame it all on Trump...but they forget that we are watching them....Newsome will be removed (recalled) by the end of the year for his failings....and CA will end up with a republican governor again....
Even before I moved to the US it was a known fact overseas that democrat presidents clean up Republicans mess. I say this and I am not a democrat, ust facts!!!

In the height of a Pandemic grump is nowhere to be found. He downplayed the pandemic and magnified the impact of COVID.
Issa darling you're wrong

Forum List

Back