We all know “racists” vote Republican...So who votes Democrat?

Are they government employees, are they taxpayer dependent folks, are they dark, gay, criminal or drug users?
Who fits the profile of a typical Democrat voter? Are the 2020 exit polls available?
Aren’t the majority of Dem voters voting on societal issues / social construct for personal reasons...what percentage of Dem voters actually care about actual politics?
Who votes Democrat? This time it was Democrats and normal people not ruled by their fears.
Yes. Those huddled in their basements glued to CNN wearing 2 masks, rubber gloves and afraid to touch their mail were normal people not ruled by fear.

Are they government employees, are they taxpayer dependent folks, are they dark, gay, criminal or drug users?
Who fits the profile of a typical Democrat voter? Are the 2020 exit polls available?
Aren’t the majority of Dem voters voting on societal issues / social construct for personal reasons...what percentage of Dem voters actually care about actual politics?

Simply put, those who are misinformed.

Individualists who believe in rule of law to limit govt and maximize liberty and responsibility of "each person" to exercise rights of people and states tend to vote Conservative who prefer to invest our own taxes labor and resources in better solutions than depending on govt.

Collectivists who believe in using Govt as central authority to establish the will of the people and mandate social equity tend to rely on Govt and politicians/party that take this Statist approach, and tend to vote Liberal.

Libertarian vs Statism.

Rule of law vs inclusion.

Equal Justice vs Social Justice.

Rights of people and States vs federal mandates by executive and judicial orders

Who votes Democrat? This time it was Democrats and normal people not ruled by their fears.
Yes. Those huddled in their basements glued to CNN wearing 2 masks, rubber gloves and afraid to touch their mail were normal people not ruled by fear.
Never met any of them. Got a link to an article about that phenomenon or does that just sound good to you? Sounds like something a right wing nut would make up, but I'll be glad to read your link if you have one.

Never met any of them. Got a link to an article about that phenomenon or does that just sound good to you? Sounds like something a right wing nut would make up, but I'll be glad to read your link if you have one.
You don’t need a link. Next time you see someone alone in their car with a mask and rubber gloves on its them.

You don’t need a link. Next time you see someone alone in their car with a mask and rubber gloves on its them.
Don't get that down here. Mostly normal people in Tennessee. at least west Tennessee.

rough to meet them when you and they are locked in basements.

They are people smart enough not to vote for Trump.

They are people smart enough not to vote for Trump.
Never heard of sheep being considered smart Lambchop.

Personally been out buying and putting down mulch in the front flowerbeds today and making trips to Lowes, trying to get yard in shape to be able to take time to get in some kayaking before pool opening time. We haven't been closed down for a while here. Most of us went with the precautions. Most everybody I know gotten or getting vaccinated. We're moving on and have leased a beach front house on coast for our next family vacation. Last week found me hauling "rainbow rock" for the back yard. Week before it was drywalling with my son at his place two towns over. You can whine and bitch about restrictions by government (we're out of it, since most went along and it worked) or businesses that want to protect their employees from you, as employees being out sick to make you happy is expensive and leads to inefficient operation and they really don't need your business as there are enough normal customers. Won't change anything. I recommend getting with the program as locally recommended, helping get your community numbers down and getting on with your life, the way we did. Fuck a bunch of whiners, like yourself.

Personally been out buying and putting down mulch in the front flowerbeds today and making trips to Lowes, trying to get yard in shape to be able to take time to get in some kayaking before pool opening time. We haven't been closed down for a while here. Most of us went with the precautions. Most everybody I know gotten or getting vaccinated. We're moving on and have leased a beach front house on coast for our next family vacation. Last week found me hauling "rainbow rock" for the back yard. Week before it was drywalling with my son at his place two towns over. You can whine and bitch about restrictions by government (we're out of it, since most went along and it worked) or businesses that want to protect their employees from you, as employees being out sick to make you happy is expensive and leads to inefficient operation and they really don't need your business as there are enough normal customers. Won't change anything. I recommend getting with the program as locally recommended, helping get your community numbers down and getting on with your life, the way we did. Fuck a bunch of whiners, like yourself.
I never was in it. I don't care what you do--kinda like posting pics of your dinner on FB. Meh? FL and SD never went into it either. College towns in MT are the only ones that shut down and WY didn't either. ID said this is a hoax except in dem cities as well. It was a hoax, glad that you decided you weren't going to let the scamdemic keep you locked up forever. I am not whining about anything fuckface--you are the one that seems to need validation for your sheeplike actions. Have a good day lambchop.

I never was in it. I don't care what you do--kinda like posting pics of your dinner on FB. Meh? FL and SD never went into it either. College towns in MT are the only ones that shut down and WY didn't either. ID said this is a hoax except in dem cities as well. It was a hoax, glad that you decided you weren't going to let the scamdemic keep you locked up forever. I am not whining about anything fuckface--you are the one that seems to need validation for your sheeplike actions. Have a good day lambchop.
And a hardy Fk you very much to you for your time, cupcake.

This time it was Democrats and normal people not ruled by their fears.

They weren't ruled by the fear of Trump being reelected?

:auiqs.jpg:

For example, the word demos did not originally refer to "common people"; rather the word demos referred to districts within Attica, the region that constituted the city-state of Athens. Each citizen of Attica, regardless of where he eventually resided (foreigners, women and slaves were all excluded from citizenship), was known by his demos. To participate in political affairs, each citizen had to be registered as a member of a demos. Thus the word demos eventually came to be associated with people from different regions of Attica and the political process within the Athenian city-state that we know today as democracy.
Democrat is a democrat as it turns out. It's a city hall barbershop where they cut hair and discuss "local" politics with the common people who are "locked in" to the village and excluded from national and international affairs.
Don’t be confused.
There is nothing democratic about the Democrat party.
I don't particularly care about the name or what it or the loudmouths in it project onto it. This time it was the rational choice. Nest time maybe not. Who knows there could be a viable 3rd party. Will admit, there is no way in hell I will trust a republican with continuing the country as we know it and preserving our heritage of living in a constitutional representative republic. They tried to kill it, but failed, but those that supported the attempt are still serving and desire to move back into leadership, constituting a continuing threat. No. No way one could be trusted for a few presidential cycles.

This time it was the rational choice.

Biden was the 'rational' choice?

there were several that were more 'rational' than Biden running on the Dem side.

If Tulsi had been the nominee, I'd have even voted for her.

Delaney would have been a 'rational' choice.

Yang would have been a better choice than Joe.

No. You have seen me on here since Nov of 2019. From the very beginning, I never had doubts or fears he could not be or would not be voted out and was planning to do my part in voting his ass out. He would have destroyed this country, especially if he had gotten away with overthrowing the election.
I do regret the weakness shown by the elected officials that chose to follow him, simply to exercise and then to hang on to power, as it ruined a good party, making them untrustworthy for national office. Maybe they were ruined already and I just did not know it. I have only followed decisions, implementations and results, not any party, so often voted for them, probably more often than Democrats. May not like everything Democrats do or say, but for the moment, they are more committed to constitution and historic norms and represent continuity closer to keeping with the core of the constitutional representative form of government, I still believe in and support. Not likely, I will vote a republican for a national office, until all these that supported overthrowing the election are gone or marginalized to avoid further attempts by diehards and the foolish. Better to keep the right to vote, have the votes counted and abide by the results than to chart a new course.

No. You have seen me on here since Nov of 2019. From the very beginning, I never had doubts or fears he could not be or would not be voted out and was planning to do my part in voting his ass out. He would have destroyed this country, especially if he had gotten away with overthrowing the election.
I do regret the weakness shown by the elected officials that chose to follow him, simply to exercise and then to hang on to power, as it ruined a good party, making them untrustworthy for national office. Maybe they were ruined already and I just did not know it. I have only followed decisions, implementations and results, not any party, so often voted for them, probably more often than Democrats. May not like everything Democrats do or say, but for the moment, they are more committed to constitution and historic norms and represent continuity closer to keeping with the core of the constitutional representative form of government, I still believe in and support. Not likely, I will vote a republican for a national office, until all these that supported overthrowing the election are gone or marginalized to avoid further attempts by diehards and the foolish. Better to keep the right to vote, have the votes counted and abide by the results than to chart a new course.
Jonathan Turley disagrees with you and I believe he is imminently more qualified to speak to these issues than you are. Jonathan Turley: Trump vs. Waters – in incitement case, she may be best witness in ex-president's defense
He said,

"As I have previously written, these statements ignored both the elements of that crime and controlling case law. Notably, while these and other experts insisted that the crime of incitement was obvious and public on Jan. 6, there has been no charge brought against Trump despite over four months. Why?

The reason is that an actual criminal case would lead to a rejection of not just the charge but the basis for the second Trump impeachment. Trump’s Jan. 6 speech would not satisfy the test in Brandenburg v. Ohio, where the Supreme Court stressed that even "advocacy of the use of force or of law violation" is protected unless it is imminent. Trump did not call for the use of force but actually told people to protest "peacefully" and to "cheer on" their allies in Congress. After violence erupted, Trump later told his supporters to respect and obey the Capitol Police."

Jonathan Turley disagrees with you and I believe he is imminently more qualified to speak to these issues than you are. Jonathan Turley: Trump vs. Waters – in incitement case, she may be best witness in ex-president's defense
He said,

"As I have previously written, these statements ignored both the elements of that crime and controlling case law. Notably, while these and other experts insisted that the crime of incitement was obvious and public on Jan. 6, there has been no charge brought against Trump despite over four months. Why?

The reason is that an actual criminal case would lead to a rejection of not just the charge but the basis for the second Trump impeachment. Trump’s Jan. 6 speech would not satisfy the test in Brandenburg v. Ohio, where the Supreme Court stressed that even "advocacy of the use of force or of law violation" is protected unless it is imminent. Trump did not call for the use of force but actually told people to protest "peacefully" and to "cheer on" their allies in Congress. After violence erupted, Trump later told his supporters to respect and obey the Capitol Police."
Believe what you like. He can believe what he likes. I will believe what I saw, heard, witnessed on live television. If he had wanted to stop it, he could have. He did not.

He said,

Believe what you like. He can believe what he likes. I will believe what I saw, heard, witnessed on live television. If he had wanted to stop it, he could have. He did not.
Typical democrat deflection.

The democratic party has beem totally taken over by communists. That's who votes for them. Conduct your personal affairs accordingly.
again? really
hrmd44ya06j61.jpg

Yeah, just like racist, you commies always deny and deflect. GOOD JOB COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back