WBC family disowns daughter for leaving church

Being gay is not a choice just like being straight is not a choice. When I get boners for my wife's gorgeous naked body, it's not Voluntary it's involuntary. It's that simple.

Being gay is not a choice just like being straight is not a choice. When I get boners for my wife's gorgeous naked body, it's not Voluntary it's involuntary. It's that simple.

You don't invite a naked dude over to stand next to her so you can make your choice?

Just razzing ya :), by pointing out how stupid of a thought process is to think it's a choice in terms of who you're attracted to.

You don't invite a naked dude over to stand next to her so you can make your choice?

Just razzing ya :), by pointing out how stupid of a thought process is to think it's a choice in terms of who you're attracted to.

egg sack leigh

I think it's kind of sick that some people think that you can force your boners. I couldn't, on the most potent of mind stimulating herbs, force myself to get a boner for a MAN. Not if I tried my absolute hardest and many lives would be saved by my hard wood.....I couldn't do it.

And I've a Cousin who everyone knew he was Gay (has straight brothers and sisters) when he was very young. Nobody talked about it out loud or in front of him until he confessed it as a late-teen. As early as being 5 years old he wanted to name his characters in video games girl names, he always made pink stuff in school art projects, he wanted necklaces from the toy section in the super-market.....he was so cute when he was like 6 and saying how "beautiful your house is, Nanna" to my Gram......................all the signs were there before "sexuality" was even a part of his life or thought process. He was clearly born that way.

You can have your pig-headed opinions all you want just to congratulate yourself for telling yourself you're right (redundant), but it in no way reflects any semblance of reality unless you Cognitively choose which species you, personally, get boners over.

I think it's kind of sick that some people think that you can force your boners. I couldn't, on the most potent of mind stimulating herbs, force myself to get a boner for a MAN. Not if I tried my absolute hardest and many lives would be saved by my hard wood.....I couldn't do it.

And I've a Cousin who everyone knew he was Gay (has straight brothers and sisters) when he was very young. Nobody talked about it out loud or in front of him until he confessed it as a late-teen. As early as being 5 years old he wanted to name his characters in video games girl names, he always made pink stuff in school art projects, he wanted necklaces from the toy section in the super-market.....he was so cute when he was like 6 and saying how "beautiful your house is, Nanna" to my Gram......................all the signs were there before "sexuality" was even a part of his life or thought process. He was clearly born that way.

You can have your pig-headed opinions all you want just to congratulate yourself for telling yourself you're right (redundant), but it in no way reflects any semblance of reality unless you Cognitively choose which species you, personally, get boners over.

Plus everyone ignores one pretty common lifestyle, being bisexual, "Hey look that person is cured because he/she only likes guys/girls now!!!!" No that person likes both.

Amazing what happens when common sense is put into the gay/straight discussion.

Child molestation is a action that is a crime.

Being sexually attracted to children is the result of having your sexuality set at a young age due to trama Such as being molested or playing what people used to call playing Dr.

This is why children should not be sexualized.

No one is born a child molestor.

So by that logic.

Child molesting is not a choice but and involuntary action. :doubt:

Well first off, if you're turned on by children then you have a mental disorder and yea, it's probably involuntary.

ACTING on it, is what's voluntary, dipshit.

Connecting child molestation and being gay (which is routinely done by whack job fundies) is the same as connecting friendly thumb wrestling to fighting to the death.

Connecting child molestation and being gay (which is routinely done by whack job fundies) is the same as connecting friendly thumb wrestling to fighting to the death.
I disagree. The latter two actually have an overlap of a characteristic - fighting. There is not even a correlation between sexual orientation (gay/straight) and child molestation. Hell, there is actually one with priests. But, correlation is not causation, as we know.

There is one good thing I can say about Westboro Church..

Uhmmmm--welll----ok Here it is.

At least they are blowing themselves up.

Wait--is that really a good thing?

OK How about they are not blowing other people up??

There is one good thing I can say about Westboro Church..

Uhmmmm--welll----ok Here it is.

At least they are blowing themselves up.

Wait--is that really a good thing?

OK How about they are not blowing other people up??

The only good thing about them is that they provide the one thing Americans can agree on: Mutual hatred and disgust.

I do not understand someone who can tell someone to their face that they are going to hell, and then laugh about it.

It's like telling someone they are dying and then laughing about it...are they sociopaths? Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Last edited:
Well, you heard it people. Directly from the mouth of a Christian. God is full of hate. This love that is preached is quite, quite false.
Wrong again.

Correct, it's just the self-righteous, holier than thou types like you that are full of hate.
I am not full of hate. It is funny how nitwits are so scared of the truth they attack the person speaking the truth. Gay is a choice, period. That is not hate speak, just truth. Get over it.

Forum List

Back