Ways to repeal Obamacare--according to former Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal (a fave)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I love Jindal. I read the book he wrote and it was not only full of important information, but made me LOL (intentionally or otherwise)

So I think we all need to pay attention to what he has to say. He was a great governor, whereas Bel Edwards screwed things up IMO, at least as concerns certain things. Thank God the LA legislature over-rode his damn veto (on an abortion issue) recently.

I love Jindal. I read the book he wrote and it was not only full of important information, but made me LOL (intentionally or otherwise)

So I think we all need to pay attention to what he has to say. He was a great governor, whereas Bel Edwards screwed things up IMO, at least as concerns certain things. Thank God the LA legislature over-rode his damn veto (on an abortion issue) recently.

Bobby didn't get the memo that nobody is going to repeal Obamacare. It's too popular and successful and nobody's going to buy the "repeal-and-replace" bullshit again.

jon bel edwards is the only governor in la history to be untouched by scandal. he did a great job on natural dis asters and civil unrest and i'd love to see him as sen kennedy's replacement "in the fullness if time."

do you really want landry to conduct a florida style culture war? with holding parish flood money for some anti abortion crap and he hasn't been sworn in yet. is not making him any good will from me.

misery 1.1.png

Welcome to the 1miseryindex show.

do you really want an answer to that?

How about this answer:

HELL YES

Go Landry!
then you will be using money that jb edwards FORCED the leg into putting aside for emergencies (we will have a hurricane very soon. i can assure you of that) to impose these religious notions not all of us share.

there are a few smart republicans, but they all want the working class to die, preferably in an emergency room after running up a bill and never being treated.
Do you often lie like that, or are you being paid?

Forum List

Back