Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

In fact, a study of nearly 270 children who had experienced sexual abuse found that 82% of alleged offenders were a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. It concluded the children were "unlikely" to have been molested by a gay or lesbian individual.

You should probably try to understand percentage

It is far more likely that your preacher or minister will fuck your son than it is for a person within the LBGT. These are some sick old perves, but you'll never stand up against them. Only us people of the LGBT do you attack as you wish to silence us and remove us from society. American taliban!

It is far more likely that your preacher or minister will fuck your son than it is for a person within the LBGT. These are some sick old perves, but you'll never stand up against them. Only us people of the LGBT do you attack as you wish to silence us and remove us from society. American taliban!

It's far more likely a child will be molested by a teacher or school staff

If a preacher or minister fucks my son, he is within the LBGT, or LGBT as I thought it was called. If my son were underage at the time, the preacher or minister would also be a Minor Attracted Person or MAP as their supporters in the LGBT call them.

Just like if my preacher or minister fucked my grown daughter, he would be within the cis-male heterosexual community. I don't want all cis-male heterosexuals blamed for that, I don't deny that he is cis-male heterosexual.

Last edited:
Would the "monstrous legislation" include notifying parents before kids are administered drugs and hormones?
I agree and how about throwing parents in prison for forcing their kids to go through conversion therapy which is basically torture. Maybe if a kid dies from being tortured in conversion therapy the parent gets the death penalty and is dragged out in the street and shot through the f****** head.

This has nothing to do with pedophilia, brainwashed functional moron. Pedophilia happens with all kinds of people at about the same rate which is low.
It has everything to do with pedophilia. These are people that want to sexualize children and talk about sex with children. Why is that? Because they are deranged child molesters, that is the only reason.

It has everything to do with pedophilia. These are people that want to sexualize children and talk about sex with children. Why is that? Because they are deranged child molesters, that is the only reason.
The hell they are. That is your lying propaganda. Gays and transgender etc are no more likely to be pedophiles than you are.

In fact, a study of nearly 270 children who had experienced sexual abuse found that 82% of alleged offenders were a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. It concluded the children were "unlikely" to have been molested by a gay or lesbian individual.

The hell they are. That is your lying propaganda. Gays and transgender etc are no more likely to be pedophiles than you are.

Boy are molested almost as often as girls.

It sure as Hell are not heterosexual men who are molesting boys. By definition, a heterosexual man is only sexually interested in the opposite sex. If he was a pedophile, then he'd only be interested in molesting girls, not boys.

It's faggots that are molesting boys. Less than 4% of the population, accounting for almost half of all child molesters.

Sounds a bit like saying: MOUNTAINS OF HORRIFIC FREE GOURMET FOOD!

Kind of a contradiction.

It's just the left wrong trying to twist the language in an Orwellian manner, to try to define what they support as being not what it clearly is. Trying to convince us that a man sexually molesting boys is heterosexual; that sexually grooming and manipulating children is not abusive, and so on.

They think they can fool us by messing with the language. Perhaps they even think that they can genuinely alter the underlying realty, by corrupting the language used to describe it.

Orwell wrote a whole essay about the idea, an appendix to Nineteen Eighty-Four, about the idea of trying to control thought by altering the language.

Good. Pedos should be hanged in public.
Homos are fortunate we don‘t have Islamic laws about their nonsense.
I'm Muslim and I can tell you apart from Iran and Maybe Afghanistan no one gets killed or hanged because they are gay. If you gay keep it to yourself don't push your agenda and don't preach it and you'll be fine in most Muslim countries.

You've repeatedly, openly admitted to handing children over to the custody of faggots.

You knew damn well what you were doing, and what the likely results would be.

Whatever went on to happen to those children's, you were willfully complicit.

Alas, I am not in any position to do anything about any of it, other than to call you out for it.

And you are in no position but to rant and scream and throw a furious raving tantrum because anyone dares to call you out for what you have done, and for what you very clearly are.

It is unlikely that you will face justice in this life, for what you have done to however many children you have intentionally caused to be fucked up, to fulfill whatever evil and insane motives have been driving you; but at your age, you will face justice soon enough, one the other side. Wherever the very worst part of Hell is, that is where you will spend all eternity.
I don't usually bother with your crazy ass but I am just ging to say one thing to illistrate just how stupid and insaneyou are.

Those "faggots" that you deride are better people than you could ever be. I would not want any child exposed to your poisonous bullshit

Every pacement is reviewed and approved by a volunteer Child PlacementReview Board

That placement is further revied and approved by a Family Court Judge

The children are assigned a law guardian- an attorney who represents the children independent of the state and the parents. That person's only job is to look out for the best interest of the child

There are also Court Appointed Special Advocates that vist the children in there placement and report back to the court'

Case workers NEVER make unilateral decisions on placements

All foster and adoptive parents undergo extensive background checks and training'

NOW you can shut your fucking pie hole!

Last edited:
I don't usually bother with your crazy ass but I am just ging [sic] to say one thing to illistrate [sic] just how stupid and insaneyou are.

Those "faggots" that you deride are better people than you could ever be. I would not want any child exposed to your poisonous bullshit

Every pacement [sic] is reviewed and approved by a volunteer Child PlacementReview Board

That placement is further revied [sic] and approved by a Family Court Judge

The children are assigned a law guardian- an attorney who represents the children independent of the state and the parents. That person's only job is to look out for the best interest of the child

There are also Court Appointed Special Advocates that vist [sic] the children in there placement and report back to the court'

Case workers NEVER make unilateral decisions on placements

All foster and adoptive parents undergo extensive background checks and training'

NOW you can shut your fucking pie hole!

And all of that is how this happens.

Anyone with any vestige of sanity or decency ought to know better than to put children under the control of morally fucked-up perverts. But you did it anyway, knowing damn well what the results were likely to be.

The plain and obvious truth is that you care more about pandering to the sick fetishes of such perverts, than you have ever cared about the safety or well-being of children.

And all of that is how this happens.

Anyone with any vestige of sanity or decency ought to know better than to put children under the control of morally fucked-up perverts. But you did it anyway, knowing damn well what the results were likely to be.

The plain and obvious truth is that you care more about pandering to the sick fetishes of such perverts, than you have ever cared about the safety or well-being of children.
Holy shit Bobby Boy! Did you head just explode? I love pushing your buttons, and it's so easy

I really find it hard to believe that anyone believes your bullshit. I don't even think that you believe it

This thread is about anti LGBTQ laws but have have not seen any that ar e attempting to ban gays from providing foster care and becoming adoptive parents. Why do you suppose that is? I know why? There are no people who are as insane as you . But, you never know. Better start contacting your state and federal representatives and push for laws stopping this widepread abuse of defensless children

You mught want to check this out

ABOUT OUR COMMITTEE​

Welcome to the National Foster Parent Association's Committee on LGBTQ Families and Youth. This committee is made up of volunteers that give their time and experience to help ensure that the NFPA provides the best possible support and information to its membership on the issues and experiences of LGBTQ parents and youth. Our goals are to identify and pass along helpful resources, encourage a welcoming and affirming culture at the NFPA in general and help other organizations to do the same, stay abreast of the latest research and information on LGBTQ issues, and provide individual advocacy and support to the NFPA members and organizations as they work to support youth and families in their service areas.​

Research has shown that LGBTQ youth are overrepresented in the foster care system – many having faced family rejection around their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We also know that while in care, LGBTQ youth face higher rates of harassment, disruptive placements and trauma than their non-LGBTQ peers.

Affirming foster families can make a world of difference for LGBTQ youth who need and deserve support. LGBTQ foster parents are in a unique position to provide that affirmation. Unfortunately, many agencies aren’t yet intentionally welcoming qualified LGBTQ applicants through their doors. We already know that LGBTQ people are successfully raising children all across the U.S. – many having adopted through foster care – but the LGBTQ community can be engaged even more.

Last edited:
You've repeatedly, openly admitted to handing children over to the custody of faggots.

You knew damn well what you were doing, and what the likely results would be.

Whatever went on to happen to those children's, you were willfully complicit.

Alas, I am not in any position to do anything about any of it, other than to call you out for it.

And you are in no position but to rant and scream and throw a furious raving tantrum because anyone dares to call you out for what you have done, and for what you very clearly are.

It is unlikely that you will face justice in this life, for what you have done to however many children you have intentionally caused to be fucked up, to fulfill whatever evil and insane motives have been driving you; but at your age, you will face justice soon enough, one the other side. Wherever the very worst part of Hell is, that is where you will spend all eternity.

A monstrous wave of reality
You are the gender you were born with.
Mental and emotional aberration does not change that.

Forum List

Back