Water thrown on NYC police

My question is why? And why weren’t these buttholes arrested?

New York police slam videos showing officers pelted with objects, drenched with water: 'reprehensible'

Videos of New York Police Department officers being doused with water and pelted with objects in separate incidents surfaced on social media on Monday, including one clip that showed officers getting drenched as they were making an arrest.

NYPD officials called the videos “reprehensible.”

In one video, somebody hurled a bucket that hit an officer in the head while he was making an arrest in Harlem. Groups of jeering bystanders could be heard reacting as people continued to splash the officers with water.

“The videos of cops being doused with water and having objects hurled at them as they made an arrest in #Harlem is reprehensible,” NYPD Chief Terence Monahan said in a tweet on Monday.
Right now...having water thrown on you this summer is a good thing.

Good ‘ole Bode, making excuses for social justice terrorists.

I put a post on this a they took it down. All I said was I remember when the guys were called New York’s finest. I also said job or no job I’d never let another man to that so me no matter what. It’s not in me I’m sorry.

New York police slam videos showing officers pelted with objects, drenched with water: 'reprehensible'

Videos of New York Police Department officers being doused with water and pelted with objects in separate incidents surfaced on social media on Monday, including one clip that showed officers getting drenched as they were making an arrest.

In one video, somebody hurled a bucket that hit an officer in the head while he was making an arrest in Harlem. Groups of jeering bystanders could be heard reacting as people continued to splash the officers with water.

“The videos of cops being doused with water and having objects hurled at them as they made an arrest in #Harlem is reprehensible,” NYPD Chief Terence Monahan said in a tweet on Monday.
This incident was staged. You can see that those that were throwing water onto the cops, that they were being gentle with them. Even a bucket was thrown gently onto one of the officer. It look like that the Globalist are trying to encourage the public that are fed up with the police to start attacking them. That it is okay.
The Globalist wants an uprising to start. And then they will blame it on Pres.Trump's. They will say that it was his hate rhetoric that started it all. That it is grounds for impeachment. If he cannot control the people. They can remove him.

Can the President be removed from office if he is deemed, by competent authority, to be unfit to carry out his duties?

Mike Pence and Reince Priebus reportedly planned a coup to replace Trump after the 'Access Hollywood' tape

Right now...having water thrown on you this summer is a good thing.
Then gangs of whites throwing water on random black people is a very good thing. I suggest stopping random black motorists and dragging them from their cars to douse with the good thing.

Forum List

Back