Watching the Republican convention. Do you remember when they told us Trump really didn't want to be re-elected?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Remember when the left wing idiots here on us.messageboard and out in the world were telling us that Trump didn't really want to be re-elected? Oh, those were the days......after watching the Republican Convention....and it has been great........do you see why left wingers are delusional.....Trump is a fighter, has always been a fighter and this is why they hate him...he actually fights back against them....

Remember when the left wing idiots here on us.messageboard and out in the world were telling us that Trump didn't really want to be re-elected? Oh, those were the days......after watching the Republican Convention....and it has been great........do you see why left wingers are delusional.....Trump is a fighter, has always been a fighter and this is why they hate him...he actually fights back against them....

There was so much of that, even I started to doubt his intentions. He's clearly a fighter who doesn't take any rest though, shocked the hell out of me.

He knows how to promote his accomplishments. Maybe I'm a softy, but everytime I hear Alice Johnson and her genuine passion and gratefulness for a second chance, it brings a tear of joy to my eye.

Americans who want America to be what has allowed you to success, coupled with common sense, logical, more libertarian positions on issues by Trump (for the most part), has made his story coming into 2020 a compelling message.

Yep, I DO remember that. What a bunch of morons.

Nonsense. The Orange Virus needs reelection to stay out of prison. Because otherwise, he's fucking going to prison.

Yep, I DO remember that. What a bunch of morons.
If you believe anything a Democrat says, you're the one that looks dumb.

Forum List

Back