Watching the new Matrix movie now

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
WOW, just.....WOW.

It's so in your face third world breaking.

Just watched a scene in movie, in character where NEO is talking to a shrink and the doctor tells him that Warner Brothers forced them to make a 4th movie....

WTF....take me right out of the illusion ffs

I watched this afternoon and enjoyed it. Not as bad as some are saying - entertaining and lovely to look at. It was worth the $15 I paid to have HBO for a month to see it (and a bunch of other stuff too). I’ll watch it again before the month is over.

• Banned
More 4th wall breaking bullshit

From the script....

This can not be another reboot, retread regurgitation....

And they're mocking the movie action scenes with Nerf Guns while blaming capitalism

WTF

• Banned
I watched this afternoon and enjoyed it. Not as bad as some are saying - entertaining and lovely to look at. It was worth the $15 I paid to have HBO for a month to see it (and a bunch of other stuff too). I’ll watch it again before the month is over.
I'm pirating HBO from my ex wife lol. 20 years post divorce and her password hasn't changed lol

• Banned
And the fake ass Morpheous??

Just create new characters and stop trying to shoehorn in actors in established roles.

I'm dreading agent Smith at this point.

No one does "MR ANDERSON" and gets away with it

WOW, just.....WOW.

It's so in your face third world breaking.

Just watched a scene in movie, in character where NEO is talking to a shrink and the doctor tells him that Warner Brothers forced them to make a 4th movie....

WTF....take me right out of the illusion ffs
That's actually part of the illusion.

Forum List

Back