Watching my favorite movie of all time!

I haven't ever really picked one favorite movie of all time...favorite movie of the month maybe, but if I were to pick just one I'm gonna say 'A Fish Called Wanda'.
It has all the essential elements of a very thoughtful highly entertaining movie. Comedy, realism, drama, tragedy, suspense, mystery, sarcasm, satire, violence (just enough )....just a great storyline, a brilliantly directed movie with some great acting.
I laugh my ass off every time Michael Palin runs over Kevin Kline in the steam-roller.
"Revenge !!"

Last edited:
Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:

I haven't ever really picked one favorite movie of all time...favorite movie of the month maybe, but if I were to pick just one I'm gonna say 'A Fish Called Wanda'.
It has all the essential elements of an entertaining movie.
My top 5 are
Arlington Road
Days of Thunder
Fight Club
Cinderella Man
ANY John Wayne film

Top 10 would be harder for sure

Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
I’ll have to check it out,, huge left wing cast
Good luck finding it online or streaming I know I never have been able to.
Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:
Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.

Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
People don’t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.

Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.
If it’s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.

People don’t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.
Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I can’t say here

Don't turn this into a damn politics fest please. Jeez.
Was kidding.

If it’s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.
I found it on DVD somewhere either a thrift store or a yard sale.
Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I can’t say here
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.

I found it on DVD somewhere either a thrift store or a yard sale.
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.
Yup and they are all republicans.. box office block busters are republican actors.. and since holly wood went left,, movies have gone down hill

Forum List

Back