Watching my favorite movie of all time!

Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
Iā€™ll have to check it out,, huge left wing cast
People donā€™t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.
Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I canā€™t say here
I like them all. Best movie of each:
John Wayne: the quiet man
Clint: good bad ugly
Arnold: Terminator
Bruce: Sixth sense
Mel: Braveheart

Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
People donā€™t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.
Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I canā€™t say here
There are very few good actors in current movies. Especially younger actors.

Good luck finding it online or streaming I know I never have been able to.
Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:
Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.
If itā€™s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.
I found it on DVD somewhere either a thrift store or a yard sale.
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.
My favorite Mel Gibson movie is Conspiracy Theory. But I like several others.

There wonā€™t if they donā€™t let Ass kicking Americans get roles

Good luck finding it online or streaming I know I never have been able to.
Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:
Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.
If itā€™s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.
I found it on DVD somewhere either a thrift store or a yard sale.
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.
Yup and they are all republicans.. box office block busters are republican actors.. and since holly wood went left,, movies have gone down hill
Thatā€™s because they canā€™t write characters with flaws/ layers. And their stories are dull because of it.

I haven't ever really picked one favorite movie of all time...favorite movie of the month maybe, but if I were to pick just one I'm gonna say 'A Fish Called Wanda'.
It has all the essential elements of an entertaining movie.
My top 5 are
Arlington Road
Days of Thunder
Fight Club
Cinderella Man
ANY John Wayne film

Top 10 would be harder for sure
I'm slightly old school too. More 80's....
Wall Street
A Fish Called Wanda
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Point Break
Trading Places

A lot of the men are very scrawny and feminine. Not sure who they are supposed to appeal to but certainly not women ( or men).

A lot of the men are very scrawny and feminine. Not sure who they are supposed to appeal to but certainly not women ( or men).
So true,, or itā€™s a Feinsteinā€™s woman,, kicking ass,, and I remember what my mother would have did to a femist liberal lol

I'm not sure I could name a #1 favorite movie.

But some will always be in the top 10:
Unforgiven
Shawshank Redemption
Godfather
Casablanca
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
North by Northwest or Vertigo

Best movie ever made....And the Film Actors Guild.....Couldnt be more true..

I like them all. Best movie of each:
John Wayne: the quiet man
Clint: good bad ugly
Arnold: Terminator
Bruce: Sixth sense
Mel: Braveheart

The Quiet Man was an amazing movie! And less well known.

Clint Eastwood is a genius as an actor or director.

Braveheart is one of my favorite films.

Hilarious movie. Best ever? I guess its a matter of taste.

So true,, or itā€™s a Feinsteinā€™s woman,, kicking ass,, and I remember what my mother would have did to a femist liberal lol
And the majority of the time they are wooden ,bitchy and unlikeable. Hollywood thinks strong woman= bring an ass to everyone

Dude, Team America, where they were the World Police, always there to save the day. Put down radical Muzzies who wanted to kill innocent people. To stop the midget rocketman from destroying the world. Also proving how FAGGISH hollyweird is in their support of Communist N. Korea... Oh yeah, that might irk you some, bashing your minute buddy there..

Dude, Team America, where they were the World Police, always there to save the day. Put down radical Muzzies who wanted to kill innocent people. To stop the midget rocketman from destroying the world. Also proving how FAGGISH hollyweird is in their support of Communist N. Korea... Oh yeah, that might irk you some, bashing your minute buddy there..

That IS a funny one.

Forum List

Back