watching democrats in congress grandstanding because a train crashed makes me want to vomit

I still wanna know, regardless wot caused the crash, where did every penny of the trillion dollars allegedly spent on "infrastructure" actually go!

How much, if any, might be got back from The Clinton Foundation?
Actually, it was only 800 billion. And of that 800 billion, a third to half were tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have agreed to it.

Five myths about Obama s stimulus - The Washington Post

stimulus tax cuts - Google Search

It seems Republicans have zero idea what's going on. They think they are being clever when they say the most stupid and ignorant things.

That is debatable and given this administration's lack of forthcoming and honesty highly doubtful

Real stimulus spending estimated at 2.5 trillion since 2008 The Daily Caller
The Cato Institute? Another Right wingnut "think" tank????

I still wanna know, regardless wot caused the crash, where did every penny of the trillion dollars allegedly spent on "infrastructure" actually go!

How much, if any, might be got back from The Clinton Foundation?
Actually, it was only 800 billion. And of that 800 billion, a third to half were tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have agreed to it.

Five myths about Obama s stimulus - The Washington Post

stimulus tax cuts - Google Search

It seems Republicans have zero idea what's going on. They think they are being clever when they say the most stupid and ignorant things.
Hey dipshit why didn't you quote me responding to your demands for higher gas tax?
I made a demand? I must have missed where I made that demand. Got a link?

Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

1. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CRASHED YET YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SCUMBAG.

2. Where was your outrage yesterday before the crash?

Scumbags
Maybe you could just wretch for a while..........heave a little each time till it hurts............

Too bad people were killed...these things happen.
Agreed

They do happen.

I am pissed because Dems were quick to point the finger at Repubs for wanting to cut some spending, like welfare to companies. Now some say shit happens, which is does, though that doesn't erase the initial blaming the Dems did almost immediately.

You said: Dems were quick to point the finger at Repubs for wanting to cut some spending, like welfare to companies.

I still can't believe it. It seems like you are saying that it's Republicans who want to cut welfare to companies, but it's Democrats who block that policy. Just to make it clear, would you mind repeating such a statement. Any Republicans care to chime in on that???? That's it's Republicans who want to end subsidies for corporations?

Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

Scumbags
their excuse is pretty much the same as the excuses we have been hearing since 2009. We dont care! the hell with the video evidence! Its still all Bush's Fault !!!

Two things.....

Scumbags
Maybe you could just wretch for a while..........heave a little each time till it hurts............
have any of us ever driven by an horrific car accident, and the first thing that came to mind was " we need more funding".

Two things.....

Scumbags
have any of us ever driven by an horrific car accident, and the first thing that came to mind was " we need more funding".
Only if low of beer funds.......

Two things.....

Scumbags
how about the nepal earthquakes? lack of funds too?

Oh yeah, here comes the tooth gnashing from the left about more money for infrastructure. Never mind they were handed almost a trillion dollars for some shovel ready jobs. Pathetic, laughable, and predictable. A lot of their idiot base will lap this up like sweet nectar.

Baltimore got 1.8 billion...worked out well for them....money well spent......

A guy was on Hannity today...the only hub of amtrack that makes money is in the North East....it makes 300 million dollars a year.....the problem...the hub in California and the midwest...lose 600 million dollars a year......

It isn't money...it is greed, corruption and incompetence.......

Two things.....

Scumbags
The Great Depression.........lack of funds?

Our infrastructure is just peachy fine. Run with that.

And the same people who got all that tax money to spend on things like infrastructure...didn't spend it on infrastructure and stole it, wasted it, lost it or used it for themselves and their friends....

And you guys think giving them even more money will change that outcome....

Again, my example........

Your accountant steals all of your money....and you think...gee...now I will have to work twice as hard to make more money to give to that same accountant so he will pay my bills and what I owe.....

What part of that situation is beyond you libtards......?

Two things.....

Scumbags
hey, remember when we were kids watching the apollo 13 crisis, and when things started becoming dire, we all said "Hmm, we need more funds". I do.

Two things.....

Scumbags
I am pretty sure that when that led zepplin crashed to the ground, it was a lack of funding.

Already, Republicans are defending the cuts by saying "But it was human error". Except that when budgets are cut, the first to go are training and inspection.

Republicans determined to ruin this country. They are desperate to finish the job that they started under Bush.
Inspection would have stopped him from speeding?

Hack
Training turd. You need everything explained to you. Still it's wasted breath. Thank God you found a damp basement to live in.

Yeah...how much money does it cost to tell the fucking train driver..." when the speed limit says 50 miles an hour....don't fucking run the train at 107 miles an hour...." I think that took all of 3 seconds............and I won't even charge for that session.....

A guy was on Hannity today...the only hub of amtrack that makes money is in the North East....it makes 300 million dollars a year.....the problem...the hub in California and the midwest...lose 600 million dollars a year......

Two things.....

Scumbags
hey, remember when we were kids watching the apollo 13 crisis, and when things started becoming dire, we all said "Hmm, we need more funds". I do.
All I wanted to do at that time was see naked chicks.........

I am pretty sure that when that led zepplin crashed to the ground, it was a lack of funding.
See what happens when you have one more proton and electron???

Then the tax payers step in and make up the difference.

The accident could have been prevented, as most can. Truckers now have electronic logs and the company knows where they are at all times, how many miles they have left that they are allowed to drive and they know how fast they are going. The machine will beep if they go too fast. I would think that Amtrak has these same devices on the trains.

Forum List

Back