watching democrats in congress grandstanding because a train crashed makes me want to vomit

Holy shit, an average on board employee of Amtrak makes $41.19 and hour, no wonder they are broke

Probably union. And looks like one of those employees fucked up big time. And now we know why the left is okay with this kind of corporate welfare. It helps the union.

Republicans can't even vote to fund our nation's highways by raising the gas tax that hasn't changed since 1993. Apparently opposed to the "public" in "public transportation, Republicans have repeatedly voted to kill badly needed and long overdue infrastructure spending. And as Americans saw in the Minneapolis I-35 bridge collapse, the I-5 bridge collapse in Washington State or the Amtrak derailment that killed 47 in Mobile, Alabama, killing infrastructure spending can kill.

Senate GOP killed 2 billion for Amtrak repairs in 2011

Satisfied?

No matter how many Americans die, Republicans are seemingly never satisfied.

gop cut 260 million amtrak - Google Search

Last edited by a moderator:
I still wanna know, regardless wot caused the crash, where did every penny of the trillion dollars allegedly spent on "infrastructure" actually go!

How much, if any, might be got back from The Clinton Foundation?

Republicans can't even vote to fund our nation's highways by raising the gas tax that hasn't changed since 1993. Apparently opposed to the "public" in "public transportation, Republicans have repeatedly voted to kill badly needed and long overdue infrastructure spending. And as Americans saw in the Minneapolis I-35 bridge collapse, the I-5 bridge collapse in Washington State or the Amtrak derailment that killed 47 in Mobile, Alabama, killing infrastructure spending can kill.

Satisfied?

Remind me, who controlled Congress and the White House from 2008 - 2010? Who spent a trillion dollars and most of it was waste?

Satisfied?

You assholes would rather blow a trillion bucks on BS (see stimulus), save a stupid smelt while neglecting to plan for a drought (see California), spend billions on failed solar start ups, pay out billions in fraudulent welfare, billions on free phones...want me to keep going?

Already, Republicans are defending the cuts by saying "But it was human error". Except that when budgets are cut, the first to go are training and inspection.

Republicans determined to ruin this country. They are desperate to finish the job that they started under Bush.

Satisfied?

I am already paying .36 per gallon in tax you dumbfuck. That is nearly 8.00 every time I fill up which is between 2 & 3 times a week.

Satisfied?

I am already paying .36 per gallon in tax you dumbfuck. That is nearly 8.00 every time I fill up which is between 2 & 3 times a week.

You're wasting your time with this Dem dim wit

Already, Republicans are defending the cuts by saying "But it was human error". Except that when budgets are cut, the first to go are training and inspection.

Republicans determined to ruin this country. They are desperate to finish the job that they started under Bush.
Inspection would have stopped him from speeding?

Hack

I still wanna know, regardless wot caused the crash, where did every penny of the trillion dollars allegedly spent on "infrastructure" actually go!

Actually, it was only 800 billion. And of that 800 billion, a third to half were tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have agreed to it.

Five myths about Obama s stimulus - The Washington Post

stimulus tax cuts - Google Search

It seems Republicans have zero idea what's going on. They think they are being clever when they say the most stupid and ignorant things.

Hack
Training turd. You need everything explained to you. Still it's wasted breath. Thank God you found a damp basement to live in.

Actually, it was only 800 billion. And of that 800 billion, a third to half were tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have agreed to it.

It seems Republicans have zero idea what's going on. They think they are being clever when they say the most stupid and ignorant things.
Hey dipshit why didn't you quote me responding to your demands for higher gas tax?

That is debatable and given this administration's lack of forthcoming and honesty highly doubtful

Real stimulus spending estimated at 2.5 trillion since 2008 The Daily Caller

Hack
Training turd. You need everything explained to you. Still it's wasted breath. Thank God you found a damp basement to live in.
Training eh? You think the trainer would control the gas pedal while the conductor does everything else?

Too bad people were killed...these things happen.
Agreed

They do happen.

I am pissed because Dems were quick to point the finger at Repubs for wanting to cut some spending, like welfare to companies. Now some say shit happens, which is does, though that doesn't erase the initial blaming the Dems did almost immediately.
Now you crossed a line. Republicans will never cut welfare for companies. For even saying such a thing, bearing such enormous false witness will possibly leave you in a very hot landscape for all of eternity.

Hack
Training eh? You think the trainer would control the gas pedal while the conductor does everything else?
Wow, you don't even know how a train runs. Do you think it's pushed by angels?

Hack
Wow, you don't even know how a train runs. Do you think it's pushed by angels?
Apparently it runs on GOP budget cuts according to you.

Fuck off loser

Hey dipshit why didn't you quote me responding to your demands for higher gas tax?
Crickets

Forum List

Back