Watch what happens to this fat ass woman when she punches a cop !

LOL. She totally deserved it. To bad it was the other cop not the one getting hit. The white cop was afraid to protect himself.

LOL. She totally deserved it. To bad it was the other cop not the one getting hit. The white cop was afraid to protect himself.

Not necessarily. The white cop may have just been turning the other cheek and not letting the bitch set him off.

Not necessarily. The white cop may have just been turning the other cheek and not letting the bitch set him off.

He knew if he tried to stop her being white the focus would be on him and not her fat ass. His partner did him a solid.

What I love about the clip is a black man coming to the aid of a white person. The swing being taken at someone who thought that being a woman was going to save them from getting punched in return only made the clip even more awesome.

God bless you and the good apples of every race always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe because of how many times the guy was punched, he was too hurt to retaliate before his backup made the needed move.

Just read he was suspended.

The first officer getting hit is actually a woman.

The fat bat should have been maced and arrested.

While I enjoyed seeing her get coldcocked....I also knew it was going to mean trouble for the second cop.

The cop that was hit twice wasn't going to punch back. Fortunately the black cop had seen enough. Pow right in the kisser!

He did the right thing.

He'll probably be fired.
Please not a new crusade "Justice For The Fat Chick".

You know me better than that.

I am just telling you what will likely happen.

He was already suspended and the BPD isn't going to close ranks behind him.

Like most cowardly shits, they'll bow to the community of whiners. It's O.K. for her to hit a cop without impunity......but let someone drop her.....

Is it possible for blacks and whites to live in the same socitey in a equitible and peaceful manner?

Ole abe lincoln did not think so, that is why he wanted to send them back from whence they came though not of their own volition.

Ole Abe Lincoln was a wise fellow.

We hear a lot of talk about reperations.....I think a form of it might actually work.

I am talking about giving any black family willing to go back to Africa the funds and support they need to establish themselves in da mudda land.

I do believe a lof of whites would be willing to contribute towards that.

My current assessment of the racial situation in America.....most white folk are sick and tired of hearing about racism and all the phoney b.s. that goes with that......whereas blacks.....at least the younger ones are getting more fired up about it

They think that by causing a huge uproar their demands will be given more attention....as in especially more benefits from the Feds. regarding stuff they want but are not willing to work for.

Anyhow, everyone wants respect....the problem as I see how that relates to blacks is that they want to force white people to respect them...not to earn their ...which is really the only way to gain respect.

Some blacks do understand that but I think the majority of the younger ones do not .....hence their radicalization and thuggish behavior.

Last edited:

While I enjoyed seeing her get coldcocked....I also knew it was going to mean trouble for the second cop.

Was he really ? Son of a bitch !
We should start a gofundme page for him.

No kiddin'
I'm ready to fight
I've been lookin' for my baby all night
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom, (right here), out go the lights !

Well that sucks.

She apparently drove her car at them.

Some idiot in the article says the second officer should have tried to restrain her.

Did he not see what happened when someone else tried ?

Morons.

Also sounds like she may have taken a dive after she was hit.

You can see where the second officer does try to restrain her.

Maybe he should have put his knee on her neck.

Forum List

Back