Watch terrifying super drones that can hunt human packs is here

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Pray they shoot these things down and teach the gov. Oh no you won’t bitch. Take your nation back stop letting this mentally ill fkn nut job dictate your slavery. Stop suffering from Stock Hol, syndrom your pathetic the way you snitch on ppl your slave driven little bitches who need to stop playing slave , so rise up and get that winnie the pooh bastard out of there.

SAVAGES I HOPE THEY HUNT THEIR CREATORS. We keep telling you low on the science info, they have things most of you non thinking loons could ever imagine and it’s loving robots that tell baby they love them . You ppl better wake up to these fucking savages trying to take over humanity's and play god while at it.

You dumb asses on another planet, this will be like living a real life hunger games you will be hunted bad part it won’t be a movie.

Last edited:

Pray they shoot these things down and teach the gov. Oh no you won’t bitch. Take your nation back stop letting this mentally ill fkn nut job dictate your slavery. Stop suffering from Stock Hol, syndrom your pathetic the way you snitch on ppl your slave driven little bitches who need to stop playing slave , so rise up and get that winnie the pooh bastard out of there.

SAVAGES I HOPE THEY HUNT THEIR CREATORS. We keep telling you low on the science info, they have things most of you non thinking loons could ever imagine and it’s loving robots that tell baby they love them . You ppl better wake up to these fucking savages trying to take over humanity's and play god while at it.

You dumb asses on another planet, this will be like living a real life hunger games you will be hunted bad part it won’t be a movie.

Take your meds and post again in a few hours.

CGI or not, the idea that drones with facial recognition software can be dispatched and just shoot people is terrifying.

Yes, but to those in the know, Facial Recognition can be fooled, remote operated drones can be blocked, and drones can be RFI/EMI jammed and/or shot down. IMO, drones are very wrongheaded because by making robot soldiers to save lives, they are really making war just neater and easier to start and conduct, ultimately costing lives, and should be outlawed internationally much like chemical weapons for that reason.

Man against man is one thing, but man against machine is quite another.

Take your meds and post again in a few hours.
I aint dumb enough to feed big pharma money like you , I don’t do med and I don’t need meds look in the mirror. The mask wearing too long took some of your brain cells down it’s obvious trust me.

Last edited:
Yes, but to those in the know, Facial Recognition can be fooled, remote operated drones can be blocked, and drones can be RFI/EMI jammed and/or shot down. IMO, drones are very wrongheaded because by making robot soldiers to save lives, they are really making war just neater and easier to start and conduct, ultimately costing lives, and should be outlawed internationally much like chemical weapons for that reason.

The average schlubb wamking down the street isn't carrying those technologies in their pocket.

The average schlubb wamking down the street isn't carrying those technologies in their pocket.

More and more will be if robot wars aimed at attacking American citizens domestically ever becomes the next thing in vogue for the democrats. Maybe Joe will send them out to litigate for his Ministry of Propaganda as part of Obumma's civilian police force.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, and at such times it will not matter what is outlawed.

He's right....AI drones tasked with hunting and killing people are in fact being developed.
Look when they tell you oh look we just made this, IT IS A LIE THEY HAVE HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR DECADES, it’s only new to you because they decided to just now tell you it exist.

Look when they tell you oh look we just made this, IT IS A LIE THEY HAVE HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR DECADES, it’s only new to you because they decided to just now tell you it exist.

On many things for private use it is based on profit for the investment. We are releasing technologies now and I notice for the Progs green new deals that somehow there has been some breakthroughs in different technologies to coincided with it. They were released technologies. Its building the products for longevity and at a fair price that can be an issue with other things involved that government oversees and to avoid clutter in the use of anything in the air, sea or land in any way. Space is developing one.

Forum List

Back