Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

James and I made our escape.

We lived close to Shasta Lake and for years, our little town was quaint and sweet. Shit started in the bigger towns like Redding and spread everywhere. By the time we left, it wasn't an arrestable offense to sell or do drugs on the street. Homeless camps caused much destruction and crime in neighborhoods skyrocketed and all they did was clear them out (move them elsewhere) now and then. People were pissing everywhere. You took a chance if you went to Raleys or some of the Walmarts. You might have a car when you got out, or you might have parts of a car. You might get mugged. You couldn't hardly find folks in our town that weren't involved in drugs, selling, buying, doing... it was awful.

I bought myself more guns.
I grew up one county down from Shasta, myself.

I have not voted for a presidential candidate since 2008.

If Newsome ever gets the nomination for President, yes, I will turn out.

I simply do not understand how anyone could approve of a governor, mayors, or prosecutors that would allow this. It is beyond me.

We don't

We recalled him, but the Oligarchs overrode our vote.

States like Kommiefornia & cities like Portland Oregon & Seattle are heaven sent blessings to us folks who dwell out on the prairies or in the stix. We who are living on the outer fringes on acreage &/or in small towns do not appear to be afflicted with or by the mob mentality. Out here there is a LOT of work just keeping ones property up let alone the endless field work & equipment repair/maintenance. Maybe it's the sheer volume of WORK out in these parts that keeps these city savages out & away from us? I mean those 'mobbers' in the above vid do not look to be the type of people that would be employed let alone the first to volunteer for overtime!

New Topics

Forum List

Back