WATCH LIVE: President Trump to Deliver Remarks on Supreme Court’s 9-0 Win for Trump and America at 12:30 PM ET

Propaganda news msnbc has become unstable and unhinged. Id figure most over there are on suicide watch. They spun the lies for a year hoping beyond hope only to be smacked down by the SC, 9-0. Lol.

Thinkers know it’s going to be hard on the country to absorb these babies tantrums over it not going their way. A lot more won’t go their way either so let’s see what further depths of depravity and dark smearing they resort to. The mentally and emotionally unfit on tirades is dangerous but we don’t fear it enough to back down

Democrats for months: “states absolutely have a right to disqualify a candidate, and trump is going to be off the ballot in many states!!”

Supreme Court decision..

Democrats: “it’s no big deal, we knew they were going to overturn it, it was a good decision!”

lol, talk about downplaying your stance to avoid “the loss”
Lib loons in full retreat into “we never said that…we fully anticipated this….the next got him this time Will Be The Real Got Him”

Lib loons in full retreat into “we never said that…we fully anticipated this….the next got him this time Will Be The Real Got Him”

I thought the Court would rule for Trump

I was only curious to see if they would rule against a states rights to run elections

He's about to speak shortly. This is a momentous day in history for Trump and MAGA.

Big deal, and I applaud the decision. Is this what passes for a 'win' on Planet Magaturd? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back