about those other parties besides the Big Two

i could vote for those, maybe …

• Total voters
As third parties tend to be Russia-funded, none of them are really a good choice.

I haven't checked out every party there, but that is the pattern. Greens and libertarians are the obvious examples there.

dont you do that already?
Interesting question. I must confess, I don't know how to answer that other than I would prefer the elimination of all parties and the elimination of the party line vote on all ballots. As far as your poll goes, all of the other parties in question that you list all have one huge problem - none of them ever field a candidate worthy of voting for. They are all nothing but a protest vote. Hell, true Libertarians such as Rand Paul, won't even run as Libertarians because they don't want to lose. Hell, Ross Perot got almost 20% of the vote when he ran and ZERO electoral votes.

Interesting question. I must confess, I don't know how to answer that other than I would prefer the elimination of all parties and the elimination of the party line vote on all ballots. As far as your poll goes, all of the other parties in question that you list all have one huge problem - none of them ever field a candidate worthy of voting for. They are all nothing but a protest vote. Hell, true Libertarians such as Rand Paul, won't even run as Libertarians because they don't want to lose. Hell, Ross Perot got almost 20% of the vote when he ran and ZERO electoral votes.

i remember well that ROSS PEROT!

could you name some?
1709582707404.png

Forum List

Back