Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

No joke...that’s the idiot on a typical day.
She’s out of control and is adored by millions of low IQ fans.

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

You really going to compare that factless, ranting POS Whoopi to the educated, eloquent Pirro?
Pirro can go off on a 10 minute rant where all the dots connect.
Whoopi spits shit at the lens.
You better start using Amenda.

Whoopi was ranting about Trump, not getting personal on Pirro. Whoopi should have gone full Jumpin Jack Flash on Pirro's ass. Now THAT would have been worth watching.

Whoopi kicked the horrible judges a$$ sent her running.
Is this the way you wish to be treated?
I do not make a living from being nasty and aggressive on television the way both of these celebrities do. Both of them deserve to get castigated and shamed on occasion. When you dish it out you have to be ready to receive it sometimes.

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

You really going to compare that factless, ranting POS Whoopi to the educated, eloquent Pirro?

Whoopi was ranting about Trump, not getting personal on Pirro. Whoopi should have gone full Jumpin Jack Flash on Pirro's ass. Now THAT would have been worth watching.

She did! It just wasn’t filmed! How much nastier did you want Whoopi to get?

Whoopi kicked the horrible judges a$$ sent her running.
Is this the way you wish to be treated?
I do not make a living from being nasty and aggressive on television the way both of these celebrities do. Both of them deserve to get castigated and shamed on occasion. When you dish it out you have to be ready to receive it sometimes.
Well, Janine acted the lady. Whoopsie did not.

Whoopi knows dip squat about Trump.
She was ranting on the original out of context sound bite; she’s a moronic pos.

In your opinion is Mexico sending the USA their finest? Can you assure the US citizen that no drug traffickers, no rapists, no human traffickers are crossing that border? These are all yes or no answers. Do not equivocate!

I thought the border towns were the safest.
And immigrants committed less crimes than our native rubes?
Last time I looked the mass church and school shooters were white boys.
Plenty of rapists here, one in 3 college girls?
And we whine about the brown people?

Every illegal immigrant has committed a crime by virtue of them being inside the US borders.

I wouldn’t even have invited that woman on my show. These networks need to stop inviting fascist sympathizers on their shows. They are just giving them a platform for their lies and nonsense.

I think you’re mixed up. The fascist is usually the one chasing away others for their alternate viewpoints, not the other way around.

I can’t stand this much diverse opinion can you?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud

The hardcore Trump haters all display the kind of behavior they say they loathe about him and this is one of numerous reasons why I can’t take most of them seriously.

Instead, Whoopi "lost her cool" in her own words. She realized during the break that The Judge had melted her on her own show.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.

Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.

Insults everyone, really? Who did he insult yesterday? How about today? Since you claim he “spends all day insulting everyone” I’m expecting a thorough list—thanks in advance!

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said.

“And said it front of the audience,” she added.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”

Goldberg then confirmed Pirro’s story that she had told her “F--k you.”

“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”

Pirro was not chased out of studio like “a dog,” Goldberg said.

“But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.

She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”

Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff

I can’t stand this much diverse opinion can you?

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud

I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?

Little Mario
Obama wasn't born in the US
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Nazis have some fine people
Grab them by the pussy
Promotes physical assault
Tweets insults on daily basis

And you call other ugly trump haters? Haha

Some countries are shitholes, its no secret. He didn't say Mexicans were Rapists. The woman was nasty, there are nasty women, as there are nasty men.

And “Little Mario” is hateful? LOL I wonder if the only reason Issa listed this is bc the person in question is Latino...

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”

“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”

“But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.

She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”

Yes, Whoopi did apologize.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

In your opinion is Mexico sending the USA their finest? Can you assure the US citizen that no drug traffickers, no rapists, no human traffickers are crossing that border? These are all yes or no answers. Do not equivocate!

I thought the border towns were the safest.
And immigrants committed less crimes than our native rubes?
Last time I looked the mass church and school shooters were white boys.
Plenty of rapists here, one in 3 college girls?
And we whine about the brown people?

Ah yes, the most logical argument of all—we have rapists here so why not invite more? The more the merrier, am I right? How does that in any way make sense?

Instead, Whoopi "lost her cool" in her own words. She realized during the break that The Judge had melted her on her own show.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

If that's your criteria, you can hold your own "games." We're all human, is what I say. I've seen Pirro get so flamed up that she is spraying spit, too.

I know Pirro is a favorite of the Trump crowd. She is one of his personal favorites; he's given her interviews and plugged her show on Twitter, giving her high praise. I personally think she runs her show like a reality tv host and she is far nastier, in the long run, than Whoopi. But to each his own.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.
In that event, Judge 1, Whoopi 1.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.
If that's your criteria, you can hold your own "games." We're all human, is what I say. I've seen Pirro get so flamed up that she is spraying spit, too.

I know Pirro is a favorite of the Trump crowd. She is one of his personal favorites; he's given her interviews and plugged her show on Twitter, giving her high praise. I personally think she runs her show like a reality tv host and she is far nastier, in the long run, than Whoopi. But to each his own.
Let's stick to the thread topic. Whoopi got Whooped.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.
And Trump has no path to 270.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

In that event it is Whoopi 1, Judge 1, Civil Discourse 0, America 0.

Forum List

Back