Watch Joe Biden ramble aimlessly while Jimmy Kimmel looks scared and embarrassed

Our enemies are watching this.

Cringe inducing:

The only 'major thing" Biden has done is destroy our nation...

Even in cognitive decline old joe still knows how to project what he and his staff are doing onto others.. HE isn't totally gone but damn near it...

1654792110320.png

Biden is a liar.
It is the Democrats who are undermining our "democracy".
Statement: "It is the Democrats who are undermining our "democracy"."

Response: Idiot-Gram; variety BIG LIE and another absurd kook whose way out of touch with reality.

"democracy" in quotes? I suppose such an idiotic use of quotes means something to someone whose mental acuity needs a medical examine with a psychologist.

Response: Idiot-Gram; variety BIG LIE and another absurd kook whose way out of touch with reality.

"democracy" in quotes? I suppose such an idiotic use of quotes means something to someone whose mental acuity needs a medical examine with a psychologist.

Fuck off, troll.

The only 'major thing" Biden has done is destroy our nation...

Even in cognitive decline old joe still knows how to project what he and his staff are doing onto others.. HE isn't totally gone but damn near it...

View attachment 655822
Seems your effort rings true to other trumpanzees who continue with BIG LIES.

The reality is do to a couple of facts, and not the problem created by President Biden. Greed, McConnell and his bitches, and left over shit from trump, and as far back as Bush II.

President Joe Biden is honest!

Unlike the former President whose misinformation has created more deaths, more racism and an attack on democracy in America.

Biden is honest? No shit huh, you really believe that? What's he honest about?

Sure, he has his democrat talking points such as you're a victim and that. But those words have NO meaning.

More people have died on Biden's watch and he's only 1.5 years in. Strikes me you're the liar or at best uninformed.

ILMAO at attack on democracy. You're such a victim.

Democrats illegally changed election laws to put their Election Fraud Machine in motion, so yes Democrats Attacked Democracy, and their little COUP succeeded. One look at what they did with Dominion voting machines will tell you that. You don't purge transaction logs and databases when they are under a subpoena if you are not a criminal committing a crime.

Same with Hillary Clinton and Bleach Bit.
Hillary Clinton and the missing Benghazi emails
Hillary Clinton and the 17 devices she said she didn't have and destroyed with a hammer.
Hillary Clinton and the Pakistani Hackers she hired and the 30 Hard Drives they found destroyed in the garage of the home they were staying in when they were allowed to slip away unmolested.
Hillary Clinton and the Secret Server Obama Biden and their buddies lied about emailing Hillary on.
Hillary Clinton and the $125 MIllion she was given by Putin
Hillay Clinton and the Russian Collusion scam where she Obama, and Biden paid Putin $13 Million for a Dirty Dossier and then tried to hide the fact they were involved and even got James Comey, Robert Mueller and the FBI and DOJ to help them cover up that fact while they pressed on trying to frame Donald Trump and his friends and campaign team with Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

And when I say Lying Hillary Clinton, I mean Obama Bin Lying, and Lying Joe Biden too.

Last edited:
Seems your effort rings true to other trumpanzees who continue with BIG LIES.

The reality is do to a couple of facts, and not the problem created by President Biden. Greed, McConnell and his bitches, and left over shit from trump, and as far back as Bush II.
Refer to Post #8.

most democrats are dumb
that is why they use the word "democracy"
biden is a liar
we are a constitutional republic

Forum List

Back