Watch Hillary Clinton Admit on LIVE TV She Voted to Invade Iraq for the Money

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Watch Hillary Clinton Admit on LIVE TV She Voted to Invade Iraq for the Money

In the process of explaining her vote in favor of the war in Iraq, Hillary Clinton made a startlingadmission — she sided with then-President George W. Bush because he promised billions of dollars to help New York after 9/11.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Clinton described the situation the day after the attack as if she, alone, could be the savior of New York City. Matthews queried the presidential candidate, who now admits the U.S. invasion of Iraq was a mistake, why Sen. Bernie Sanders foresaw the folly of that war when she could not.

After a fly-over, seeing the “devastation” at ground zero, Clinton stated $20 billion had been immediately slated by the Bush administration to rebuild the Pentagon and fund Homeland Security, but “not a penny for New York.”

Clinton attended a small meeting at the White House, where she intimated she faced Republican opposition in garnering financial help to rebuild NYC.

“I’m sitting there in the Oval Office, and Bush says to me, ‘What do you need?’ And I said, ‘I need $20 billion to rebuild, you know, New York.’ He said, ‘You got it.’ And he was good to his word,” Clinton explained to Matthews. “So, my experience with [Bush] on something of great import to this country was positive — because, literally that same day, I get back to the Capitol, and the Republicans are trying to take that money away. We kept calling the White House. Bush kept saying, ‘I gave them my word, I’m going to stick with it.’ So, you know, I had a different set of experiences [than Sanders].”

So Hillary voted for the war for the money, by her own admission....

OP is lying.

I suspect the OP just took the blog's word for the lie and never looked for himself.

OR - the OP figures others will believe the lie without any evidence or proof.

SSDD

Forum List

Back