Watch Donald Trump Wishing He Was ‘A Black’ Because They Have It So Much Easier

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Maaaan can someone tell Trump that you cant be born a well educated "black" you have to work for it. Its not like being born rich like he was.

1989...Blacks had it so easy!? How long have whites been using that shit?

Maaaan can someone tell Trump that you cant be born a well educated "black" you have to work for it. Its not like being born rich like he was.

Oh the irony. An entitled elitist born-rich snob who has literally never had or needed a job in his life because he's been handed everything from birth, waxing eloquent on the "job market".

Think I'll go write a scientific paper on brain neurosurgery. Because why not.

Affirmative action means blacks have a MUCH easier time getting into college and getting a scholarship and getting a job. Black privilege is everywherer and yet they are still failures!

Oh the irony. An entitled elitist born-rich snob who has literally never had or needed a job in his life because he's been handed everything from birth, waxing eloquent on the "job market".

You still pretending that being the talent on a TV show isn't a job? LOL moron

I'm not "pretending" --- I already know.

You ever work in broadcasting? I have. Trust me, a figurehead who's there to draw ratings maggots isn't doing a "job". He's bait, to draw maggots.

A "job", as most of us actually know, involves looking around for an opening, getting an interview you may or may not pass, and then meeting the expectations of some other entity for whom you're working --- expectations which, if you do NOT meet them, can get you fired.

Well, Rump has never been in that position, ever. Not once, in his life. He's literally been handed everything, starting with whatever the amount was between 40 million and 200 million, just handed to him by Daddy --- for doing nothing.

Prove me wrong.

Money which, interestingly, Daddy built up by scamming the federal government, so to a large extent, that was also money made for doing nothing. It's kind of a family tradition.

...Its called "white guilt!" You see blacks as victims since slavery. Liberal whites amending for past sins and allowing blacks to play the race card. This is practicing white superiority by saying blacks cannot make it on their own because they are inferior, so you stereotype blacks as ignorant and incapable compared to you. Therefore, as the bigot you are, your strawman logical fallacy believe blacks are not competent enough to be at your level without your help. Blacks don't need your white pity, so you can be the white hero saving the blacks.

...Its called "white guilt!" You see blacks as victims since slavery. Liberal whites amending for past sins and allowing blacks to play the race card. This is practicing white superiority by saying blacks cannot make it on their own because they are inferior, so you stereotype blacks as ignorant and incapable compared to you. Therefore, as the bigot you are, your strawman logical fallacy believe blacks are not competent enough to be at your level without your help. Blacks don't need your white pity, so you can be the white hero saving the blacks.

I didn't even post anything about "blacks". Or about "Affirmative Action". Or about "liberal whites" or "past sins" or "pity" or who "needs help". But apparently you need help with reading.

Affirmative action means blacks have a MUCH easier time getting into college and getting a scholarship and getting a job. Black privilege is everywherer and yet they are still failures!

Except (I've told you too many times for it to be a bad memory) White girls and Asians are the #1 and #2 users of Affirmative Action.

Change your name

Change your name

I have to change my name since the idiot Pogo stated that being the talent on a TV show isn't a job? That's weird.

Don't be mad at the truth.

Poor white boy...you survived the horrors of....uh,
The ONLY horrors that black people face are caused by other black people.

Says the guy tucked away and scared of any interaction with blacks
Don't be mad at the truth. Black communities suck really bad. Your inferior culture makes sure of that. Once you guys embrace American culture, your problems will quickly disappear.

Don't be mad at the truth. Black communities suck really bad. Your inferior culture makes sure of that. Once you guys embrace American culture, your problems will quickly disappear.

Your entire opinion is built from the TV.

upload_2016-6-22_12-58-48.png

Your entire opinion is built from the TV.

Bullshit. There are literally MILLIONS of blacks who have became successful in this country. How did that happen? Accident? OR they got with the program and rejected the stereotypical black culture which refers to them as Uncle Toms?

Forum List

Back