Washingtonpost now has direct links/ads to spyware.

Does this signal the end of the Washington Post?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I clicked on this article about Heat indexes in Saudi Arabia, and there was an ad link to another article "Human-Sized Bird Possesses One Staggering Ability."

When I clicked the link it brought me to a fake microsoft page saying I have viruses and attempted to download an html without my permission.

That's how unprofitable and trashy this liberal website has become (as with many other far left websites). They are trying to scam their own customers before they close up shop.

I clicked on this article about Heat indexes in Saudi Arabia, and there was an ad link to another article "Human-Sized Bird Possesses One Staggering Ability."

When I clicked the link it brought me to a fake microsoft page saying I have viruses and attempted to download an html without my permission.

That's how unprofitable and trashy this liberal website has become (as with many other far left websites). They are trying to scam their own customers before they close up shop.
They have become totally irritating with their paywall for the occasion article I would read. I just look of the subject and get the news from a different source, not worried or interested to get their slant on the news.

From what I experienced it seems that links to WAPO are intercepted to a vendor site that sells subscriptions. No thanks.

Maybe they're doing it so they can pay Nick Sandmann.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back