Washington State Trooper Fired Over Vaxx-Mandate Signs Off with Epic Message for Jay Inslee

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Liberty Daily ^ | Oct. 17, 2021 | J.D. Rucker

The madness of vaccine mandates is spreading across the country. In Washington where radical leftists control much of the government, law enforcement officers are being fired over not complying with Governor Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandates. One cop had a message for Inslee as he signed off for the final time after 22 years:

Tomorrow, Dimslee’s purge hits as 11 percent of Wash. state employees, including state troopers, are fired for not bending to his diktat.

Lock your doors! Lock and load as ANTIFA and the left are coming for your homes and land next....Sorry, if you didn't fight and die, it was your fault your families will feel the brunt of DemonRAT mandates!

The madness of vaccine mandates is spreading across the country. In Washington where radical leftists control much of the government, law enforcement officers are being fired over not complying with Governor Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandates. One cop had a message for Inslee as he signed off for the final time after 22 years:

Tomorrow, Dimslee’s purge hits as 11 percent of Wash. state employees, including state troopers, are fired for not bending to his diktat.

Lock your doors! Lock and load as ANTIFA and the left are coming for your homes and land next....Sorry, if you didn't fight and die, it was your fault your families will feel the brunt of DemonRAT mandates!

The criminal government of the election thief wants to destroy supply chains in America and to cause hunger and lack of energy supply. Who still believes this gang is an idiot.

I just thank God that I got the hell out of Washington in time. I know many who will lose their jobs. That State Trooper is a hero. I hope I live to see Insleaze PAY!

Last edited:
I just thank God that I got the hell out of Washington in time. I know many who will lose their jobs. That State Trooper is a hero. I hope I live to see Insleaze PAY!
Yup, just another dead hero to the wingnuts.

Too freaking bad he didn't let the Governor save his life.

Well, fuck off trooper.

Yup, just another dead hero to the wingnuts.

Too freaking bad he didn't let the Governor save his life.

Well, fuck off trooper.
Just keep getting your boosters and believing that everything the MSM has fed you is the actual truth, because if they've been lying and the sources we listen to have been right, your shots are going to kill you.

Five of you vax zombies have fallen off the radar on USMB since November. Guess which ones.

Forum List

Back