Washington state plans to ban most non-electric vehicles by 2030

Too much freedom going on........

Always the problem when folks don't do what you tell them to do ...

Why don't you move to Idaho? ... less taxes, same level of services ... the people like their space but are friendly otherwise ... Westside will always be telling Eastside what to do ... in Oregon, and by initiative petition, Westside has to PAY for what she tells Eastside to do ... "Here's the $30 million to add Braille to your county road signs, because lefties" ...

Electric vehicles are even cheaper to run in Idaho than it is in Washington ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ... and seriously, you may not have any piston engined rigs to buy in 2030 ... other than a Lada ... and who would want a Lada ...

The Sun stops working at night? That's inconvenient.

The Sun doesn't work in winter either ... in Chicago ... my understanding is that Chicago is known as the Windy City because her city leaders are all a bunch of windbags ... so wind power won't work either ...

Illinois should start issuing bonds and start building nuclear power plants ... good thing there's coal in West Virginia you can burn in the mean time ... because you can't get hydro-electricity out of a lake ...

The Sun doesn't work in winter either ... in Chicago ... my understanding is that Chicago is known as the Windy City because her city leaders are all a bunch of windbags ... so wind power won't work either ...

Illinois should start issuing bonds and start building nuclear power plants ... good thing there's coal in West Virginia you can burn in the mean time ... because you can't get hydro-electricity out of a lake ...

You mean using 100% green energy in a Chicago winter could be fatal? Damn!!!

I'm not the one doing the telling, I'm the one against the telling.

Then stop telling Washington State voters to stop doing what THEY think is best ... pack your shit and move to Alabamy, 'cause Illinois is just as blue as Washington ... ha ha ha ha ...

Oh ... I forgot ... Washington State has about the cheapest electric rates IN THE WORLD ... guess Illinois doesn't? ...

Then stop telling Washington State voters to stop doing what THEY think is best ... pack your shit and move to Alabamy, 'cause Illinios is just as blue as Washington ... ha ha ha ha ...

Washington is blue in 9 counties the rest of the state is red (30) and Eastern Washington is nearly 100% liberal free with exception of Whitman County home of Washington state university full of miserable liberals who drink their eyeballs out and get in a lot of DUI's and wrecks.

LINK

You mean using 100% green energy in a Chicago winter could be fatal? Damn!!!

If renewables don't make economic sense in Chicago ... then don't bother ... you'll be burning fossil fuels hauling in food from California for another 100 years ... NOVA did a documentary on that some decades ago ...

I burned wood that one winter in Iowa ... spent the next winter in Dixie ... sheesh ...

Washington is blue in 9 counties the rest of the state is red (30) and Eastern Washington is nearly 100% liberal free with exception of Whitman County home of Washington state university full of miserable liberals who drink their eyeballs out and get in a lot of DUI's and wrecks.

LINK

Oregon has four blue counties ... 25 or so red counties and currently 7 in rebellion awaiting permission to join Idaho ...

Oregon's red counties die without the tax dollars from Portland and Eugene ... over half the state's land is owned by the Feds, who don't pay taxes at all ... how are the BLM employees to survive without Oregon State government services ... how are these folks to cash their welfare checks? ...

Without Portland ... Eastern Washington has no place to barge their wheat ... if you don't like their politics there, stop growing wheat ...

Then stop telling Washington State voters to stop doing what THEY think is best ... pack your shit and move to Alabamy, 'cause Illinois is just as blue as Washington ... ha ha ha ha ...

Oh ... I forgot ... Washington State has about the cheapest electric rates IN THE WORLD ... guess Illinois doesn't? ...
You mean half the people who didn’t vote for the guy should be forced to leave because they don’t agree? How odd.

ever hear of a legislature? That’s who write laws, not governors

Last edited:
I presume he still got over 50% of the votes cast or at least the greatest number of votes.
nope, you're wrong. you think 100% of the people vote. hahahhaahahaha. He still isn't the legislature that writes the laws. So he can't officially do it without being a dictator.

Forum List

Back