Washington Post: Some conservatives see “Twitterfiles” as a dud. “It’s not really the smoking gun we’d hoped for,”

I'll admit I was mildly disappointed but the releases, but I am hopeful this will be the start of something bigger and embolden more to come out or that something small may lead to something much bigger.

Even if not much of it comes out just someone as big as musk releasing info is a step in the right direction.

WAPO's blog is a perfect example of the endemic political corruption in the mainstream media. The article is relatively meaningless but the intent is to portray the evidence of political bias in Twitter as a trivial matter while the issue is ongoing.

so let me get this straight. Something that Sebastian Gorka and a conservative New York post columnist said was a nothingburger rocked the left’s world?
Progs turned Jan. 6 into a Broadway production.

so let me get this straight. Something that Sebastian Gorka and a conservative New York post columnist said was a nothingburger rocked the left’s world?

If you want to put it that way, first I've heard Gorka's name with this, but it doesn't change the scope of the revelation. This shit is front page news all over the media here.

yeah, right. You breathe Tucker Carlson. every single right wing nut loves Tucker Carlson to death. because he tells you all the fake news that makes you feel good. he tells you that Iadisappointing file leak was huge and you go to bed happy.

Is that what you need to tell yourself to conveniently shelve all conservatives into the little bottle you try to put them? How do I do all that when I don't even have cable or satellite TV and don't subscribe to any paid news service. The only time I see Tucker since about 2015-16 is when someone here links us to some recent or past opening piece on Youtube. Sorry if that doesn't comport with your narrow view of reality.

The lamestream media is desperate to divert attention from the fact that Musk has the receipts to prove that the Dems, Feds, Big Tech and them all conspired to lie to the American public.

sai_medi_dnc-msm_npcs_matt_taibbi_elon_musk_12-03-2022.jpg

What, now you've reviewed the coverage on all conservative media in your little room with banks and banks full of video monitors tuned to every network and podcast?! :lmao:
I’ve seen a lot of it, especially on Twitter itself.

The vast majority get it very wrong. As do the posters in this forum.

That would include you.
Nah. I actually read articles. I don’t just look at the headlines and go with the vibes like you guys.

In this case, it’s all on Twitter which most of you say you’ll never use.

WAPO's blog is a perfect example of the endemic political corruption in the mainstream media. The article is relatively meaningless but the intent is to portray the evidence of political bias in Twitter as a trivial matter while the issue is ongoing.
Yet the left media is attacking Matt Tiabbi, enmasse.

Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Give it your best shot.
Show us what you've got.
Lest folks think you are a _________________________.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Batter up, Skippy.
Give it your best shot.
Show us what you've got.
Lest folks think you are a _________________________.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, actually, the Washington Post is a really good newspaper.

No. It really sucks ass. Like you.
I read it (actually scan it) everyday.
In fact, I would highly recommend it to all readers and contributors of this gossipboard.
They have good journalists and some excellent writers....both as reporters and opinion columnists.

Try going through your Amazon account and getting a trial subscription. Sample it for a couple of months (cost you, what?....maybe $8.)

The Washington Post Digital Access

by The Washington Post Company
4.4 out of 5 stars 4,013
$7.99/1 month
First 28 days FREE

And as long as we are recommending worthwhile newspapers, I'd recommend to poster BackAgain, and others, to try some trial subscriptions to The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.

I think posters here would come away from that experience better informed, and more knowledgeable about events of the day.

And thus be better contributors to USMessageBoard.

Trust me, there is quality journalism outside of your loyalty to Breitbart and Gateway Pundit and Daily Stormer.
same here. I don’t think Oswald acted alone. But you and I can name a lot of reasons why we think he didn’t act alone. You’re quiet on why the DNC and Biden administration colluded with twitter. Because you’re making it up.
Oh. Really?

I don’t even recall having said it. Please cite the post where I did.

LOL WaPo.

Twitter employees lied to the FEC.

The DNC and Biden team colluded with Twitter to ban accounts and have posts deleted.

Infringing on people’s civil rights has consequences.
When did this collusion take place? Did they try to compel or force Twitter to to delete posts? If so link proof.

Forum List

Back