Washington Post: Some conservatives see “Twitterfiles” as a dud. “It’s not really the smoking gun we’d hoped for,”

Maybe your brain collided with Twitter! :laughing0301:

Too bad because TwitterGate just ROCKED the Left's world. Worlds just collided for the Bidens, the intelligence agencies and DNC, a bunch of GOP, for the Obummas and many of the biggest social media, news outlets and several other things! 💣 🔥

The emperor has no robes and the bleeding and damage in Washington DC will be incalculable.

Looks like Joe is gonna have to start another war now or something to give the MSM something else to print on their front pages!

View attachment 734421
so let me get this straight. Something that Sebastian Gorka and a conservative New York post columnist said was a nothingburger rocked the left’s world?

Then you're a gullible idiot.

I don't expect anything from Tucker Carlson. I hardly ever even see him.
yeah, right. You breathe Tucker Carlson. every single right wing nut loves Tucker Carlson to death. because he tells you all the fake news that makes you feel good.

he tells you that Iadisappointing file leak was huge and you go to bed happy.

I don’t know which people literally corroborated with Lee Harvey Oswald, either. But I do know that JFK was assassinated and based on clear visual evidence I know that Oswald didn’t act alone.
Of course not. Ted Cruz's dad helped him.

Right?

I don’t think so. Nor George HW Bush.
Are you saying Trump was wrong when he accused Ted Cruz's dad of helping Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in 1963?

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/2016 07:36 AM EDT
Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin

In a phone interview with Fox New Tuesday, Trump repeated claims made by the National Enquirer last month that Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's father Rafael was photographed with Oswald in 1963

The DNC and Biden team colluded with Twitter to ban accounts and have posts deleted.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Give it your best shot.
Show us what you've got.
Lest folks think you are a _________________________.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feds were meeting with Social media to censor stories and ban accounts.

Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Batter up, Skippy.
Give it your best shot.
Show us what you've got.
Lest folks think you are a _________________________.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...the pussy Washington Compost..."

Well, actually, the Washington Post is a really good newspaper. I read it (actually scan it) everyday.
In fact, I would highly recommend it to all readers and contributors of this gossipboard.
They have good journalists and some excellent writers....both as reporters and opinion columnists.

Try going through your Amazon account and getting a trial subscription. Sample it for a couple of months (cost you, what?....maybe $8.)

The Washington Post Digital Access

by The Washington Post Company
4.4 out of 5 stars 4,013
$7.99/1 month
First 28 days FREE

And as long as we are recommending worthwhile newspapers, I'd recommend to poster BackAgain, and others, to try some trial subscriptions to The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.

I think posters here would come away from that experience better informed, and more knowledgeable about events of the day.

And thus be better contributors to USMessageBoard.

Trust me, there is quality journalism outside of your loyalty to Breitbart and Gateway Pundit and Daily Stormer.

Are you saying Trump was wrong when he accused Ted Cruz's dad of helping Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in 1963?

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/2016 07:36 AM EDT
Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin

In a phone interview with Fox New Tuesday, Trump repeated claims made by the National Enquirer last month that Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's father Rafael was photographed with Oswald in 1963
being photographed with him isn’t the same as helping him

What the release of these communications has done is confirm what most already knew Twitter was banning people and suppressing stories for purely political reasons not because they broke any rules or violated any standards of conduct.

Elon Musk and his team have complete access to every communication made to Twitter. Every memo, every e-mail, every letter. Elon Musk knows exactly where the policy came from, and he's not saying it came from the outside.
you conservatives have been talking about impeachment and collusion from Biden administration and DNC and Twitter.
Now you’re downgrading it to “ Twitter didn’t like dick pics”.

I don’t know which people literally corroborated with Lee Harvey Oswald, either. But I do know that JFK was assassinated and based on clear visual evidence I know that Oswald didn’t act alone.
same here. I don’t think Oswald acted alone. But you and I can name a lot of reasons why we think he didn’t act alone. You’re quiet on why the DNC and Biden administration colluded with twitter. Because you’re making it up.

Forum List

Back