Washington Post: Project Veritas itself wrote postal worker's affidavit falsely claiming fraud

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019

Well well well. Looks like Project Veritas
1) Drafted the initial affidavit by postal worker Richard Hopkins (claiming without proof that USPS higher-ups told him to tamper with ballots)
2) Lied about Hopkins being coerced (WaPo linked to Project Veritas' own audio recording).
3) Said would release a 3-hour recording, but released a 2-hour recording. Hmmmm.
Here's Project Veritas' own-goal audio:
During the recorded interview, however, federal agents repeatedly reminded Hopkins that his cooperation was voluntary, and Hopkins agreed to sign a document stating that he was not coerced.
Asked by an agent whether he had legal representation, Hopkins said Project Veritas had a lawyer on retention “in case there’s anything that happens.” The agent told Hopkins that if he had a personal lawyer, “I would make whatever efforts possible to have that person here.” Hopkins said he didn’t have a lawyer.

1) Drafted the initial affidavit by postal worker Richard Hopkins (claiming without proof that USPS higher-ups told him to tamper with ballots)
2) Lied about Hopkins being coerced (WaPo linked to Project Veritas' own audio recording).
3) Said would release a 3-hour recording, but released a 2-hour recording. Hmmmm.
During the recorded interview, however, federal agents repeatedly reminded Hopkins that his cooperation was voluntary, and Hopkins agreed to sign a document stating that he was not coerced.
Asked by an agent whether he had legal representation, Hopkins said Project Veritas had a lawyer on retention “in case there’s anything that happens.” The agent told Hopkins that if he had a personal lawyer, “I would make whatever efforts possible to have that person here.” Hopkins said he didn’t have a lawyer.

Oh, so your whole "he recanted" story blew up in your face, so you trot this garbage out.

Here's a simple one for you.

You assholes CHEAT. And you got caught.

Everywhere!

Look at it this way. Project Veritas may have written his affidavit to ensure all of the salacious details were there, they sell dirty laundry.

However, unlike in the past where they would send undercovers in and befriend people, this guy had to have reached out to them. How could they have known about this guy otherwise?

If a man goes to the point of exposing his identity and telling his story, I have to think it's more compelling than "anonymous sources", for instance.

Look at it this way. Project Veritas may have written his affidavit to ensure all of the salacious details were there, they sell dirty laundry.

However, unlike in the past where they would send undercovers in and befriend people, this guy had to have reached out to them. How could they have known about this guy otherwise?

If a man goes to the point of exposing his identity and telling his story, I have to think it's more compelling than "anonymous sources", for instance.
What guy? The one they dressed in a postal carrier outfit?

You make a valid point. I have no evidence one way or another but that would be a bold stretch of reality when they know his assertions can easily be disproven if he is not a legitimate carrier. That wouldn't help the Project Veritas brand.

According to WaPo? LOL

What guy? The one they dressed in a postal carrier outfit?

You make a valid point. I have no evidence one way or another but that would be a bold stretch of reality when they know his assertions can easily be disproven if he is not a legitimate carrier. That wouldn't help the Project Veritas brand.
The Project Veritas "brand" is pretty fucking tarnished

The postal worker had to come out and call you a liar you pieces of lying crap. Why don't you pack your suitcase for your trip to Hell already instead of digging yourself a deeper hole like you do every day. At the rate you are going, you are digging yourself down to the 9th circle of Hell where your friends, Mao, Stalin and Hitler are. All you commie bastards can kiss Lady Liberties Ass before she mule kicks you straight in to Hell.

Oh, so your whole "he recanted" story blew up in your face, so you trot this garbage out.

Here's a simple one for you.

You assholes CHEAT. And you got caught.

Everywhere!

its their typical alinsky tactic of when the cant refute the message they attack the messenger,,,

Forum List

Back