Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

I thought you are really that dumb saying the same stupid, ignorant thing over and over. Sorry you were wrong.
If Mitch can't impeach why is he saying this?

McConnell: ‘There isn’t going to be an impeachment’ of Biden​

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell directly blamed former President Donald Trump for fomenting last month’s riot but voted Saturday to acquit him anyway of inciting an insurrection.

McConnell sharply criticized his former ally in a speech on the Senate floor shortly after Trump was cleared in a 57-43 vote, saying the rioters had been “fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth. Because he was angry he’d lost an election.”

“Former President Trump’s actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty,” added McConnell. “Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day.”

But McConnell – who, as Senate majority leader last month, rejected calls by Senate Democrats for a speedy trial during Trump’s final days in office – said Trump was constitutionally ineligible for conviction since the punishment is removal, and Trump was already out of office.

The US Senate voted Saturday to acquit former President Donald Trump on a single article of impeachment

To me, this all suggests you were wrong. How were you right? Am I missing something?

If Mitch can't impeach why is he saying this?

McConnell: ‘There isn’t going to be an impeachment’ of Biden​

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell directly blamed former President Donald Trump for fomenting last month’s riot but voted Saturday to acquit him anyway of inciting an insurrection.

McConnell sharply criticized his former ally in a speech on the Senate floor shortly after Trump was cleared in a 57-43 vote, saying the rioters had been “fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth. Because he was angry he’d lost an election.”

“Former President Trump’s actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty,” added McConnell. “Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day.”

But McConnell – who, as Senate majority leader last month, rejected calls by Senate Democrats for a speedy trial during Trump’s final days in office – said Trump was constitutionally ineligible for conviction since the punishment is removal, and Trump was already out of office.

The US Senate voted Saturday to acquit former President Donald Trump on a single article of impeachment

To me, this all suggests you were wrong. How were you right? Am I missing something?
Again, you are dense. McConnell can't impeach anyone, he is in the Senate. The Senate can only acquit or convict, what is it that you don't understand?

Expect a civil war if he wins. Might be a good reason to nominate someone else. Don't you have anyone else you can run besides Shitler?
Do you have anyone other than shittypants?

It seems the two parties attract the worst in their candidates.

Who would you like? I like them all. Any of them could run and take his place. But seems to me all you guys got is Trump.
I don't have Trump, never voted for him or Clinton or Biden, they are all jokes. Why would anyone vote for jokes that embarrass this country? Go ahead explain why you voted for what we have now.

I don't have Trump, never voted for him or Clinton or Biden, they are all jokes. Why would anyone vote for jokes that embarrass this country? Go ahead explain why you voted for what we have now.
Lesser of the two evils. I am way more liberal than I am conservative. And if I don't vote for Biden, that helps Trump.

Three reasons.

The House impeaches, the Senate can either convict or acquit, sorry you failed.
Well the Senate has the power to try the impeachment. So either find him innocent or guilty of those charges. What do you call it if they find him guilty?

Yes, you are correct. Even if Mitch found him not guilty, he was still impeached, twice.

the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

I guess the Senate has the power to give the impeachment power.

Getting impeached is nothing. Being found guilty in the Senate is bigger.

Lesser of the two evils. I am way more liberal than I am conservative. And if I don't vote for Biden, that helps Trump.

Three reasons.
Great so you have solved nothing, congrats on your winning strategy. You are voting for worse and worse candidates. Not even going to try to spin it are you?

Great so you have solved nothing, congrats on your winning strategy. You are voting for worse and worse candidates. Not even going to try to spin it are you?
Who are you voting for in the midterms? If you are voting for Democrats or Republicans, fuck off hypocrite.

That's another reason I will vote for Biden. Will Republicans have control after the midterms? Then I don't want a Republican in the White House.

So then he's not officially impeached in the Senate, he's just guilty of the charges? And he's already impeached regardless?

Sorry I misspoke then. What was my point before you sidetracked us with this petty point? Now I have to go back and find out what the point I was trying to make, asshole.

Who are you voting for in the midterms? If you are voting for Democrats or Republicans, fuck off hypocrite.

That's another reason I will vote for Biden. Will Republicans have control after the midterms? Then I don't want a Republican in the White House.
I don't want a leadership tied to corporate America and as far as I can see, that'd be Democrats and Republican. I find third party candidates that will make a difference if elected, no your bought and paid for Democrats and Republicans.

The GOP will probably get the House back but not the Senate. At least we can watch the House impeach Biden, that will be a great laugh.

McConnell can't "impeach" anyone! Seriously, you can't figure this out? Only the House can impeach, the Senate cannot. Have your buddy progressive patriot help you out, he thinks you know what you are talking about! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::itsok:

A lot of Republicans wish Trump won but couldn't get themselves to lie and say Biden stole the election.

Same for guys like Mitch McConnell. He could have impeached Trump. He should have impeached Trump. But he wouldn't. So was he a RINO when he protected Trump?

Only after he said Trump lost fair and square did you call him a RINO.
The whole point before papageorgio's GOCHA moment when I said Mitch could have impeached Trump. I meant Mitch could have TRIED Trump. He should have TRIED Trump. But he wouldn't TRY Trump. So was he a RINO for not TRYING Trump?

Only when Mitch said Trump lost the election did you guys start calling him a RINO. He wasn't a RINO when he refused to TRY Trump.

I'm sorry I misused the word impeach. But I think Papadickbag knew what I meant.

So then he's not officially impeached in the Senate, he's just guilty of the charges? And he's already impeached regardless?

Sorry I misspoke then. What was my point before you sidetracked us with this petty point? Now I have to go back and find out what the point I was trying to make, asshole.
He was impeached twice, all you have to have is a House willing to impeach as we will see after the 2024 elections.

I don't want a leadership tied to corporate America and as far as I can see, that'd be Democrats and Republican. I find third party candidates that will make a difference if elected, no your bought and paid for Democrats and Republicans.

The GOP will probably get the House back but not the Senate. At least we can watch the House impeach Biden, that will be a great laugh.
If he did something wrong. But instead they'll be petty and help him get re elected.

Remember everyone said not to impeach Trump because it would help him get re elected? Is that still true? Then please impeach Biden.

Forum List

Back