Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I grew up learning Islam was spread by the sword in school. There was no sugar coating.

that is a little unusual, mender. I learned nothing about islam in school or as
a child other than muslims "INVENTED" everything and Friday is their
sunday/Saturday. It was not until I actually met muslims in my early teens
(I is old----so that is LONG AGO)
I learned about Islam in third grade. I knew Muhammad's face was always to be blank or covered.

oh---sorta a SOPHISTICATED IDEA for my third grade------I IS OLD ----little mender. I learned in Junior HIgh ------virtually nuthin'

I knew Muhammad's face was always to be blank or covered.

Some times I think our own media should follow suit by not showing the faces of career criminals who steal for a living, indulge in mass murder, are serial rapists and who fuck little children.

Some times I think our own media should follow suit by not showing the faces of career criminals who steal for a living, indulge in mass murder, are serial rapists and who fuck little children.

ok boys----back to reality. In Islamic "culture" and ideology----muhummad is
DEIFIED. Actual images of him would be considered "idolatry" just as
drawing images of "allah" would be considered idolatry. That's how
they construe things. The custom is neither stupid nor smart

That WAS reality.

I know fully well why they do this and you do not need to teach me anything in that regard.

The fact remains that Mohammad made a living from killing people and taking what was theirs, was a rapist who encouraged his warriors to rape and who had sex with an 8 year old.

That Muslims still consider him the world's most perfect man is an indication of some serious dysfunction.

That WAS reality.

I know fully well why they do this and you do not need to teach me anything in that regard.

The fact remains that Mohammad made a living from killing people and taking what was theirs, was a rapist who encouraged his warriors to rape and who had sex with an 8 year old.

That Muslims still consider him the world's most perfect man is an indication of some serious dysfunction.

I posted for the edification of the MASSES ----many of our cyberbuddies DO NOT
KNOW----because it is not taught in schools in the US-----not the public schools or
even the parochial schools.. In fact----MISINFORMATION is being shoved down
the throats of our fellow americans

I should add-----I am not sure which is worse-----the utter LACK of information in my childhood public school education----or the HAIL of propaganda now beating on our heads

I grew up learning Islam was spread by the sword in school. There was no sugar coating.

I learned about Islam in third grade. I knew Muhammad's face was always to be blank or covered.

oh---sorta a SOPHISTICATED IDEA for my third grade------I IS OLD ----little mender. I learned in Junior HIgh ------virtually nuthin'
I am sorry I remember it clearly, the teachers name, and that she also debunked many tall tales like Muhammad,s sexual prowess. Maybe Mrs.Bade was ahead of her time.

That WAS reality.

KNOW----because it is not taught in schools in the US-----not the public schools or

That WAS reality.

Whatever your motive, your comment indicated that I was spreading the misinformation . I wasn't .

Yes, there is a huge amount of disinformation promulgated about Islam . People don't even have a clue as to what distinguishes it from Judaism or Christianity. That being said, I do believe you would be better off acknowledging the truth in what others say rather than discounting it.

That only confuses people.

I am sorry I remember it clearly, the teachers name, and that she also debunked many tall tales like Muhammad,s sexual prowess. Maybe Mrs.Bade was ahead of her time.

I am fascinated "Mrs Bade" was ahead of her time for 'debunking' " tall tales about Muhummad's sexual prowess"? That's interesting---the "FACT"
of the big Moe's sexual prowess appears in the KORAN/HADITHS----themselves.
A scholar like you MUST HAVE READ THE BOOK

That WAS reality.

That WAS reality.

Whatever your motive, your comment indicated that I was spreading the misinformation . I wasn't .

Yes, there is a huge amount of disinformation promulgated about Islam . People don't even have a clue as to what distinguishes it from Judaism or Christianity. That being said, I do believe you would be better off acknowledging the truth in what others say rather than discounting it.

That only confuses people.

HUH?

Anyone seen Coyote? I never saw that quote from a member encouraging hate and violence against Muslims.

What's wrong with some people? and their unconditional love for Muslims? those who took the lives of thousands of Americans.

So let’s clarify one thing: are Muslims people?
Apparently, too many are people LAUGHING at death and destruction of OUR PEOPLE. Just like the left among us.
Who is?
Who are we discussing? Don't be so damn dense!
Be specific. I can’t find anyone doing as you suggest. Maybe terrorists.
Yes, the Muslim world was not celebrating on 9-11.

You cannot be helped, but you show the world the foolishness of the American liberal
The Muslim world have a lot of hatred towards Westerners we could believe it after all the attacks in the world towards westerners always committed by them

Forum List

Back