Was the Mexican National who killed 5 family members a drug Cartel assassin?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This tragedy reminded me of another Texas family who was executed by a drug cartel assassin a couple years ago also in Texas. That is how those guys roll, they are sociopathic killers without a shred of compassion. Apparently he's still at large, and when they find him, I'm guessing he won't go quietly.

This tragedy reminded me of another Texas family who was executed by a drug cartel assassin a couple years ago also in Texas. That is how those guys roll, they are sociopathic killers without a shred of compassion. Apparently he's still at large, and when they find him, I'm guessing he won't go quietly.

the latin american drug cartels make ISIS look like girl scouts

Illegal immigration is a crime....Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
This SOB should have been in prison.

Our immigration system is not broken, our enforcement of our laws is broken and those who make them and do not enforce them. Biden and those in office before him are broken. Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorka in charge of the border is like having a child in charge of the candy store.

Forum List

Back