Was Jesus Black, Mixed, or White?

again... clear is not colorless...:thup:

but you are right... you did say god is clear and not Jesus is clear...

so is ...god clear and colorless.... or or a clear with a color? :badgrin:

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light. I said I would not be disappointed if he was colorless. I of course see him as a old black guy. :lol:

you have that backwards

colorless has to be clear

clear does not have to be colorless.

Actually colorless does not have to be clear. Black is colorless according to your teacher. Clear has to be colorless.

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light. I said I would not be disappointed if he was colorless. I of course see him as a old black guy. :lol:

you have that backwards

Actually colorless does not have to be clear. Black is colorless according to your teacher. Clear has to be colorless.

black is a color...

black anything is never colorless.....

you have that backwards

black is a color...

Thats not what your teachers say. Are you contradicting them on that but accepting their sometime definition of clear? :lol:

Are Black & White Colors?

Last edited:
clear.. blue..glass.

jesus%20thirteenth%20century.JPG

This is the face of a white guy. 1) Black folks don't have hair like that. 2) No big flat nose. 3) His face isn't even black.

black is a color...

Thats not what your teachers say. Are you contradicting them on that but accepting their sometime definition of clear? :lol:

1 Timothy 6:16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

There is light that can be seen by the naked eye but there are also colors that can't be seen because the spectrum includes radiation and x-rays.

He would have looked the same as a Palestinian today. not an Israeli as they are mostly European/Russian.

He would have looked the same as a Palestinian today. not an Israeli as they are mostly European/Russian.

Bullshit.

He would have looked like this. This is what working class Jewish men in their 30s looked like at that time in history in that part of the world.

26102.jpg

He had a lot of Ethiopian, Canaanite, and Hittite people in his lineage. Those are all Black Africans. He would looked mixed. Jewish is not what we call a race.

joshlosttribe32.jpg

Unlike many 'lost tribes,' Zimbabwe clan has science on its side Israel News | Haaretz

black is a color...

1 Timothy 6:16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

There is light that can be seen by the naked eye but there are also colors that can't be seen because the spectrum includes radiation and x-rays.

So the bible admits that god can't be seen, has never been seen but lives in another dimension? :cuckoo:

Bullshit.

He would have looked like this. This is what working class Jewish men in their 30s looked like at that time in history in that part of the world.

26102.jpg

He had a lot of Ethiopian, Canaanite, and Hittite people in his lineage. Those are all Black Africans. He would looked mixed. Jewish is not what we call a race.

joshlosttribe32.jpg

God was the father of Jesus wasn't he? So you can't know how God's looks might have been passed down to Jesus. Hopefully, god doesn't look like the beasts above.

26102.jpg

joshlosttribe32.jpg

God was the father of Jesus wasn't he? So you can't know how God's looks might have been passed down to Jesus. Hopefully, god doesn't look like the beasts above.

Well if you think of it as it says in the Bible, we are made in his image. I dont know if that is physically, mentally, spiritually, or all 3 combined. If God exists it would follow that he is Black because it has been proven via DNA that Black Africans were the first people to populate the earth. You should show more respect for your ancestors and God.

joshlosttribe32.jpg

Well if you think of it as it says in the Bible, we are made in his image. I dont know if that is physically, mentally, spiritually, or all 3 combined. If God exists it would follow that he is Black because it has been proven via DNA that Black Africans were the first people to populate the earth. You should show more respect for your ancestors and God.

God made humankind in his image means we are all in the form of human beings. Color does not come into it. Color/race, these are labels and categories we have added, nothing to do with God, Jesus H. Christ, Americans are SO hung up on race and color. It is truly, truly pathetic.

joshlosttribe32.jpg

These 2 are seriously confused, they think they're JEWISH!!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back