Was Jesus Black, Mixed, or White?

I swear... you all need some religious history classes.

In the beginning.....

when most of the world were illiterate idiots and only scholars could read.... religion was taught by oral stories and imagery..... oohhh evil idols!

All religion is about mind control.... the best, easiest and fastest way to control the mind is to give it things it will accept.

what jesus looks like is dependent on who they are trying to convince.

i am pretty darn sure the religion could give a rats ass what you think a jesus looks like.... just so long as you...... now wait for it...... do you see it.....

just so long as you..... believe in a jesus.... any jesus and they have you hook like and sinker.....

I think everyone has an image in their head of what God or Jesus looks like. We read books and automatically put a face on the people in the book. Which is why it is so hard to find actors to play them when it is turned into a movie.

Whether they want to share that image with others is up to them.

You are describing the tendency of the mind to think in pictures. In those books there are descriptive words that paint the picture for you. If you are handed the picture from childhood and told that is what a person looks like then it is even harder to shake that image. Luckily I was taught that Jesus is black but I know Black people that cant get rid of a picture of a white Jesus because thats what they saw growing up.

what?

jesus is black?

how do you know he was black? were you there?

your jesus being black.... i see the mind control worked on you too

I saw the pictures in my home.

How do you know he wasn't Black?

Thats good mind control. At least he looked like me.

You are describing the tendency of the mind to think in pictures. In those books there are descriptive words that paint the picture for you. If you are handed the picture from childhood and told that is what a person looks like then it is even harder to shake that image. Luckily I was taught that Jesus is black but I know Black people that cant get rid of a picture of a white Jesus because thats what they saw growing up.

what?

jesus is black?

How do you know he was black? Why not an arab?

Are you sure jesus is not green?

how do you know.... he is a he in the first place? Are you sure it is not a she?

just so long as you..... believe in a jesus.... any jesus and they have you hook like and sinker.....

This was my point in the beginning. Anytime you indoctrinate people with images you not only control them eventually, you control their subsequent generations as well because it will be self replicating.

I maintain that if someone really has the frame of mind of "who cares" they would skip over the thread and go about their day.

:lol: http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/319925-was-jesus-black-mixed-or-white-2.html#post8026364

lol... i dont care.

i find you amusing though.

You cared. You commented. Why not just laugh?

i commented on a question you asked...and on you.... i could care less about your subject matter......

trust me, i am laughing at you.... :lol:

Last edited:
what?

jesus is black?

how do you know.... he is a he in the first place? Are you sure it is not a she?

How do you know he wasnt Black?

Only unripened olives are green.

"Son of God" is a pretty big tip off unless you are saying he was a cross dresser

This was my point in the beginning. Anytime you indoctrinate people with images you not only control them eventually, you control their subsequent generations as well because it will be self replicating.

really, that is not what i got our of your OP

what i got out of your op is you were pissed off that most images of jesus are white....

what i got out of your op is you were pissed off that most images of jesus are white....

Perspective is something else isnt it? Makes you assume all sorts of things you have no proof of.

"Son of God" is a pretty big tip off unless you are saying he was a cross dresser

he could be a trannie..... did you look under his skirt or just feel him up?

i comment on a question you asked...and on you.... i could care less about your subject matter......

trust me, i am laughing at you.... :lol:

I know your laughing at me. I laugh at people all the time but dont comment unless I care. You care admit it.

do i care about laughing at you....

or what color a jesus was?

You saw the thread and clicked on it. Why if you didnt care?
You then proceeded to make a comment. Why if you didnt care?

Its ok to admit you cared. Nobody cares if you care.

You are the one that posed the question. Did you feel him up and thats why you have doubts?

Perspective is something else isnt it? Makes you assume all sorts of things you have no proof of.

do you have prof that a jesus was the son of god? Do you have prof of a god in the first place? color is the least of your worries.

do you have prof that a jesus was the son of god? Do you have prof of a god in the first place? color is the least of your worries.

Do you have proof he wasn't? Do you have proof God doesn't exist? I'm not worried I'm interested in knowing what color he was.

You are the one that posed the question. Did you feel him up and thats why you have doubts?

produce him...and ill be happy to strip search him.... if he is a him. Ive been told i do wonderful pat downs..or ups if you want it that way.... and some have come back for a second searching.... :badgrin:

I know your laughing at me. I laugh at people all the time but dont comment unless I care. You care admit it.

do i care about laughing at you....

or what color a jesus was?

You saw the thread and clicked on it. Why if you didnt care?
You then proceeded to make a comment. Why if you didnt care?

Its ok to admit you cared. Nobody cares if you care.

Syrenn is just your typical troll. Pay her no mind.

Forum List

Back