Was George Floyd setup to take advantage of pent-up Covid frustrations?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Did a group of Marxists in 2020 size up America and decide she was ripe for the taking? Think about it. How hard would it have been to take advantage of George Floyd in his current state? On his own, laid off, no money, drug addict, criminal record. Was he targeted? You give him a bunch of fentanyl, give him some counterfeit money and then tip off the local stores. He was also a huge man so it's a good bet he would have been a handful for the cops. Who knows, maybe they targeted a dozen George Floyds hoping that one would blow up into the viral video they needed. I just have a hard time believing that both of these devastating events in 2020 happened together by coincidence.

Did a group of Marxists in 2020 size up America and decide she was ripe for the taking? Think about it. How hard would it have been to take advantage of George Floyd in his current state? On his own, laid off, no money, drug addict, criminal record. Was he targeted? You give him a bunch of fentanyl, give him some counterfeit money and then tip off the local stores. He was also a huge man so it's a good bet he would have been a handful for the cops. Who knows, maybe they targeted a dozen George Floyds hoping that one would blow up into the viral video they needed. I just have a hard time believing that both of these devastating events in 2020 happened together by coincidence.
Nah but the cop was drugged and hypnotized by his chinese wife

The cops should never have been arrested. This has nothing to do with floyd, instead it's an all out temper tantrum for a group of criminal scum to regain power and destroy freedom in this country.

Folk's glued to their media ... and advertisements ... who wins here? ... who walks away the pile of cash? ... where's the $7 trillion? ... it takes a better man than I to call that "chump change" ...

Mike, as I've said many times, the Left have been "seeding the pond" for years various ways, dumbing down society, reducing income, increasing stress, infusing drugs and crimes pressing the buttons looking for the right opportunity at the right time.

Never let an opportunity go to waste.

They have been doing it with schoolkids and guns and now they picked the Floyd incident and were ready to kick it into high gear.

I mean, most of these THOUSANDS of protesters, apparently WITHOUT JOBS, mostly all young, very young, HOW DO THEY HAVE SO MANY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES AND FEELINGS about something as simple as law enforcement SO EARLY IN LIFE to be willing to riot and kill, or be killed, for MONTHS ON END all for a guy far away THEY NEVER MET AND DON'T EVEN KNOW?

question-mark-1019820_1280.jpg

Mike, as I've said many times, the Left have been "seeding the pond" for years various ways, dumbing down society, reducing income, increasing stress, infusing drugs and crimes pressing the buttons looking for the right opportunity at the right time.

Never let an opportunity go to waste.

They have been doing it with schoolkids and guns and now they picked the Floyd incident and were ready to kick it into high gear.

I mean, most of these THOUSANDS of protesters, apparently WITHOUT JOBS, mostly all young, very young, HOW DO THEY HAVE SO MANY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES AND FEELINGS about something as simple as law enforcement SO EARLY IN LIFE to be willing to riot and kill, or be killed, for MONTHS ON END all for a guy far away THEY NEVER MET AND DON'T EVEN KNOW?

View attachment 372796

They are everywhere..and nowhere.

Yep just like my Avatar, Leftists sprinkling their shit flakes into the unwitting mouths for years. Then China unleashes their virus on us providing the crisis they needed. At that point the only thing missing was a match to light it off and that was George Floyd. The question remains, was the George Floyd tragedy staged?

Forum List

Back