Was America ever Great? Huckabee book "The 3 Cs that Made America Great"

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
On page 52 of Mike Huckabee’s book The Three Cs That Made America Great

Huckabee mentions “Alexis de Tocqueville who came [to the US] from France in 1831 to observe how this new nation was faring under its republican form of democracy… “

This was his 2 volume work Democracy in America:

“Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great… consequences resulting from this new state of things. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united…”

“religion in America… must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it… I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion… [but] I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. [an] opinion that … belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society... There is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America…”

Then he says

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in [many places such as her governmental system, the school system, etc]. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” [emphasis added]

Last edited:
looks like we lost America beginning in the 60s... certainly by 1973 when murdering unborn children became legal

ending on 1/6/21

America is gone.. we have ceased to be good

looks like we lost America beginning in the 60s... certainly by 1973 when murdering unborn children became legal

ending on 1/6/21

America is gone.. we have ceased to be good
Abortion was never against the law in the US until the 1880s and abortions were allowed before the quickening...These early American Christians were just following God's law of "take it if you can by force". What great people.

Huckabee mentions “Alexis de Tocqueville who came [to the US] from France in 1831 to observe how this new nation was faring under its republican form of democracy… “

“Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great… consequences resulting from this new state of things. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united…”

“religion in America… must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it… I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion… [but] I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. [an] opinion that … belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society... There is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America…”

Then he says

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in [many places such as her governmental system, the school system, etc]. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” [emphasis added]
i'm still waiting for churches to be shut down

Then he says

I've been told the 1950's were amazing in the U.S......No illegal wetbacks, no chicks with dicks, all butt fucking faggots and rug munchers hidden away in the closet, no shitty day cares were needed as women stayed home and raised their children, people exhausted all effort in praising God, raising their children and working hard. Society was united and likeminded, strangers in Los Angeles spoke in the line at the grocery store because nearly everybody spoke English.
I dream of living in the 50's.

I've been told the 1950's were amazing in the U.S......No illegal wetbacks, no chicks with dicks, all butt fucking faggots and rug munchers hidden away in the closet, no shitty day cares were needed as women stayed home and raised their children, people exhausted all effort in praising God, raising their children and working hard. Society was united and likeminded, strangers in Los Angeles spoke in the line at the grocery store because nearly everybody spoke English.
Oh and don't forget Jim Crow as alive and well, Black Americans had no rights, Lynching and murdering black folks in the South was alive and well. You could bomb and burn black churches and never worry about being brought to the Bar of Justice for it. Yea things were pretty great during the 50s.

Oh and don't forget Jim Crow as alive and well, Black Americans had no rights, Lynching and murdering black folks in the South was alive and well. You could bomb and burn black churches and never worry about being brought to the Bar of Justice for it. Yea things were pretty great during the 50s.
I agree, the 50's weren't great for black folks.
But now they have all the same rights....and they kill each other at a much higher rate than when they were lynched and killed my white America. What gives man?

But now they have all the same rights....and they kill each other at a much higher rate than when they were lynched and killed my white America. What gives man?
Can you tell me the black gun manufacturers that are putting the guns in many black neighborhoods? Can you tell me how black folks are getting the drugs from Mexico, Columbia, etc.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
And Jim Crow apartheid was the law of the land.

Can you tell me the black gun manufacturers that are putting the guns in many black neighborhoods? Can you tell me how black folks are getting the drugs from Mexico, Columbia, etc.
Look, nobody is suggesting that blacks are accountable for their own actions…we know better.
Someone is putting those guns in the hands of blacks folks and FORCING them to murder eachother just like they do in predominantly Caucasian cities…oh wait.
And of course, the Mexican cartels that Democrats beg to invade are shoving the fentanyl down their throats.

It's time you got a reality check.

ALL RISE!

This evenings lesson:

White Nostalgia About the Past is Fiction.

Congressional committees and subcommittees met in the 1940’s and 1950’s to discuss youth violence resulting from reading violent stories in comic books. Superman, Spiderman, Aqua Man, Captain America and whoever else was a member of the Justice League were held responsible for the outrageously high rate of violent juvenile delinquency during that period. On June 1, 1953, the United States Senate adopted Senate Resolution 89. This resolution gave the Senate Judiciary Committee authority to study juvenile delinquency in the United States. The primary focus of this study: “(1) determining the extent and character of juvenile delinquency in the United States and its causes and contributing factors, (2) the adequacy of existing Federal laws dealing with youthful offenders, "(3) sentences imposed on, or other correctional action taken with respect to, youthful offenders by Federal laws dealing with youthful offenders, and (4) the extent to which juveniles are violating Federal laws relating to the sale or use of narcotics.”

Let us take a look at some of the findings. “In the 8-year period, from 1948 through 1956, juvenile court cases more than doubled while the child population of that age group increased only 19 percent. As in previous years, the increase is at a much greater rate in rural areas than in urban areas, and the ratio of 5 boy delinquents to every 1 girl delinquent is still in evidence.”

“In the year 1956, there were upwards of 1,300,000 boys and girls coming to the attention of local law-enforcement officers. Approximately one-fourth of the police cases are referred to juvenile courts. The remaining juvenile court cases are referred from individuals and other agencies in. the community.”

From 1948 until 1956, juvenile crime rose in rural areas. Juvenile crime was rising faster than juvenile population growth. This was primarily happening in white communities. With mom and pops at home. Before the sexual revolution. Back in the day as we say, the switchblade knife was the cause of a lot of deaths and suffering. There are similarities to the proliferation of switchblade knives in the 1940-1950’s and the increase in military style weapons used on our streets today.

“Of the robberies committed in 1956, 43.2 percent were by persons under 21 years of age. A switchblade knife is frequently part of the perpetrator's equipment in this type of crime. In New York City alone in 1956, there was an increase of 92.1 percent of those under 16 arrested for the possession of dangerous weapons, one of the most common of which is the switchblade knife.

Out of several hundred questionnaires sent by the subcommittee to purchasers of switchblade knives, whose names were derived from a distributor's mailing list, 133 responses have been received. Seventy--five percent of the purchasers were under 20 years of age, and of this group, 43 percent were between 11 and 15 years of age. Of the persons responding to the questionnaire, only a small portion claimed that the knives were secured for a constructive purpose. The proprietors of these stores conceded that the bulk of the demand for switchblade knives came from juveniles, some as young as 8 or 9 years of age.”

In 1956, not 1996, or during the period of “American Carnage” inaccurately described by president number 45, 43 percent of the robberies in this country were committed by people under the age of 21. With mom and dad at home. When the family did not consist of couples named Adam and Steve or Joni and Jane. The good old days.

Over 1 million incidents between youth and police. Over 500,000 cases in juvenile courts. From 1948 through 1956, there were annual increases in juvenile cases heard before the courts. The investigation found annual increases in juvenile crime by kids from the ages of 8 to 18. The owners of the military supply stores stated to members of the judiciary committee that the majority of switchblade purchases in their stores were made by youth. Elementary school children were walking American streets carrying switchblades. These were the good old days. This was before the Great Society programs that have been blamed for the decay of American society and deemed responsible for the destruction of the black family.

These were the great days of the 1950's.

Look, nobody is suggesting that blacks are accountable for their own actions…we know better.
Someone is putting those guns in the hands of blacks folks and FORCING them to murder eachother just like they do in predominantly Caucasian cities…oh wait.
And of course, the Mexican cartels that Democrats beg to invade are shoving the fentanyl down their throats.
You really need to stop with that trifling ass dodge because:

Seven out of every 10 arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. This is what the record shows.

So instead of always talking about what blacks should be accountable for look in the mfing mirror and pray Medussa isn't looking back at you.

Explain to us BL, why is it that you don't see drugs being sold on street corners in white neighborhoods? Whites are the biggest consumers of drugs yet they don't run rampant in your communities, why is that? Why is it that you don't see women on street corners prostituting in white neighborhoods? See the police are in the black neighborhoods to contain crime, not stop it or prevent it. I wish these young black men would wake up and see that this is all a trap, I guess that is why they call it the Trap Game on the block.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Explain to us BL, why is it that you don't see drugs being sold on street corners in white neighborhoods? Whites are the biggest consumers of drugs yet they don't run rampant in your communities, why is that? Why is it that you don't see women on street corners prostituting in white neighborhoods? See the police are in the black neighborhoods to contain crime, not stop it or prevent it. I wish these young black men would wake up and see that this is all a trap, I guess that is why they call it the Trap Game on the block.
He misses how the drugs get there. Funny how in white communities "madams" operate out of homes and "massage parlors. Drug use and sales is rampant. I knew a white car salesman who sold weed on the side. He'd be driving his Mercedes down the road with a pound of weed in the trunk as well as pharmaceuticals and never got stopped. Organized crime members live in the suburbs of every city and use businesses as fronts. They own clubs where drugs are distribuetd and sold, Yet idiots like the broken loser pretend they aren't there. He pretends they don't hand cops those manila envelopes Whites like him always have excuses because they can't fact the truth.

Forum List

Back