Was America ever Great? Huckabee book "The 3 Cs that Made America Great"

I've been told the 1950's were amazing in the U.S......No illegal wetbacks, no chicks with dicks, all butt fucking faggots and rug munchers hidden away in the closet, no shitty day cares were needed as women stayed home and raised their children, people exhausted all effort in praising God, raising their children and working hard. Society was united and likeminded, strangers in Los Angeles spoke in the line at the grocery store because nearly everybody spoke English.
I dream of living in the 50's.
Much of which you say is true. How ever in the 1950's the US economy was the only game in town. Much of the rest of the world was still rebuilding from WII. Also there was Jim Crow in the South. That being said here in 2021 we still in the media and on this board some people who think blacks are no better now than in fifties. they have to keep that narrative going to keep boosting the demrat party but some African Americans are waking up, which drives the leftist jerks nuts or more nuts than they are already.

Much of which you say is true. How ever in the 1950's the US economy was the only game in town. Much of the rest of the world was still rebuilding from WII. Also there was Jim Crow in the South. That being said here in 2021 we still in the media and on this board some people who think blacks are no better now than in fifties. they have to keep that narrative going to keep boosting the demrat party but some African Americans are waking up, which drives the leftist jerks nuts or more nuts than they are already.
Lol! The facts show that we are not much better off than we were in the 50's. Blacks aren't leaving the democratic party because most blacks are independent. And we aren't running to the republican party. You guys lie to yourselves about this because you can't face the truth.

Lol! The facts show that we are not much better off than we were in the 50's. Blacks aren't leaving the democratic party because most blacks are independent. And we aren't running to the republican party. You guys lie to yourselves about this because you can't face the truth.
No better off you can't be serious ? In the 50's I wouldn't have been able to marry my wife and just being with her would have gotten us a vist from a bunch of Democrats wearing hooded sheets

Forum List

Back