Was a short petite unarmed woman the most dangerous so called insurrectionist during the so called insurrection ?

if its legal to shoot a woman for illegally entering a gov building the the leftist rioters this summer should get the same treatment when they attempt to burn down gov buildings again .
She wasn't shot for illegally entering a government building. But no worries, you're a conservative. No one expects you to understand.
why was she shot ?
For attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were holed up.
so she was the leader ! wow ! an unarmed petite 110 woman was the biggest danger and the leader of this so called insurrection ! wow ! you are a bitch ! conversing with your feminine weak ass is causing my testosterone levels to drop ! good look with you mostly peaceful but fiery so called protests this summer commie .
Your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say she was the leader of that mob -- I said she attempted to lead that mob into the House chamber. And it matters not how big her frame was, though it's much smaller now, she was still part of a large mob that had to be stopped from getting into the House chamber while lawmakers were inside. She took it upon herself to be the first to try to get in. After she was shot, no one else tried to enter until all the lawmakers were cleared out and no one else needed to be shot. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
bull ! the woman was shot through a window pane on a door ! you are nothing more than a treasonous marxist lying scumbag ! if one of your blm or antifa comrades would have been shot when they took over US territory like the faggot nation of Chop or when they barricaded a police station trapping cops inside and attempted to burn it down you would bve screeching at the top of your homo lungs !
Are you a liar, idiot or both? She was not shot through a window pane, as you falsely claim. The window pane had just been broken out by the guy smashing the windows with his helmet. There was nothing to stop her from breaching that police barricade except the cops on the other side; and had she gotten through, the rest of the mob behind her would have stormed the chamber. And if BLM or Antifa did what she did, I'd cheer for them being shot as traitors too. I condemned their violence in the past and I still condemn it.
well then traitor why didnt the cop shoot the guy that broke the window ?
Because he wasn't climbing through to get to the other side. Had he done so, he too would likely have been shot.

"I have never and wil never feel any compulsion to follow Human Laws that contradict Divine Law."

Ah, I always note such sentiments from those who seemingly have a direct-line to the Divinity Legal Department Hotline.

So, which divinity declares which laws are sound laws and which are merely...those faulty 'Human Laws'?

And how does one know they are being advised by the right divinity?

There's a lot of 'em you know. A couple thousand, at least.
That retard doesn't realize how much he sounds like Islamic terrorists.

The police blocking the doors, moved aside before Ashli tried to go through the window.

From the video the guy who broke the window had just threatened the cop that he would hit him with the helmet, instead of the window.

That means there no longer was anyone to protect.

Not if you watch the video. Shortly after Babbit was shot, a riot gear clad officer shows up carrying a machine gun.
The machine gun means they knew people were in danger.

To "let in the rest of the horde" only meant they would be in the lobby outside the House.
It does not mean they would have any additional access to anything else.

They were at the final hastily erected barricade to the house gallery, and breaking in.

So, which divinity declares which laws are sound laws and which are merely...those faulty 'Human Laws'?

And how does one know they are being advised by the right divinity?

There's a lot of 'em you know. A couple thousand, at least
Don’t confuse Spiritual Divinity with Religion. Religion is for fools and the easily conned.

I’ve come to find that real Spiritual Divinity is either something you have or haven’t found in your life. It can’t be taught like religion, your Soul either gets it or it doesn’t. I didn’t get it until I was 30 years old, and only because I went on a search for it.

That retard doesn't realize how much he sounds like Islamic terrorists
I realize exactly how many Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and many other religion”s extremists I sound like. Ever think that maybe some of them have a point?… the blind squirrel does occasionally find a nut, you know.

That retard doesn't realize how much he sounds like Islamic terrorists
I realize exactly how many Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and many other religion”s extremists I sound like. Ever think that maybe some of them have a point?… the blind squirrel does occasionally find a nut, you know.
Suuure, some have a point.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Some think it's right to murder people for no reason other than they're gay, despite it being illegal to do so. That's the same as your mentality.

Suuure, some have a point. Some think it's right to murder people for no reason other than they're gay, despite it being illegal to do so. That's the same as your mentality
You’re absolutely correct that it’s the same mentality I have. Every Religion gets some thing right… see my previous squirrel comment. The problem is that they cloak those nuggets in the idiotic trapping of Religiin.

An old friend emailed me a YouTuber of.....allegedly (how would I know if it's her or not?)....anyway, supposedly of Ms. Ashley Babbitt having what appears to be a rather intense....tho one-sided..... discussion with a camera lense.

If this depiction really is Babbitt....well, I can then better understand the argument from some that the person MOST responsible for putting Ashley in front of that bullet is..........yupper, Ashley.

They should have shot the FBI plants or, as they are known now,: "Unindicted co-conspirators"

View attachment 501589

The woman (Domestic Terrorist) who was shot and killed storming the U.S. Capitol building has been named as 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbitt, a San Diego resident who served 14 years in the Air Force. Ashli death was caught on film. The video shows the run-up to the shooting of the Trump mob yesterday. The mob was trying to bust down the doors to the speaker’s lobby and she was starting to climb through a broken window. It appears one of the Capitol security guards shot and killed her.

Ashli Babbitt: The Domestic Terrorist Who Was Shot and Killed Storming The U.S. Capitol Building, Served 14 Years In The Air Force

We all know that whoever went thru that window first would have been shot.....those cowardly "men" made sure it was a woman first......just....in....case.

apparently Ashli Babbit a petite unarmed woman was the most dangerous person at the Jan 6 riot ! why would that conclusion be drawn ?? because she was the only person out of hundreds that was shot and killed ! dims have given no explanation on why this short 110 pd unarmed woman was picked out and killed on jan 6th and no one else was ? apparently the only person that posed a threat was a small unarmed woman ! why else would they shoot her ?

Because she was stupid enough to get in the way of the bullet. She what the first one that climbed through the broken window in the door. She was the one that breached the perimeter. And how stupid was that? Security clearly had their pistols drawn ready to shoot if anyone got past that barrier.

Any reasonable would has left.

That is what happens when you take part in a violent mob that are forcing their way into the U.S. Capitol building with the intent of killing members of Congress.

An old friend emailed me a YouTuber of.....allegedly (how would I know if it's her or not?)....anyway, supposedly of Ms. Ashley Babbitt having what appears to be a rather intense....tho one-sided..... discussion with a camera lense.

If this depiction really is Babbitt....well, I can then better understand the argument from some that the person MOST responsible for putting Ashley in front of that bullet is..........yupper, Ashley.

She sounds as unhinged and crazy as any of the conservatives posting here.

Well, if that truly is Ms. Babbitt, and I've seen no credible pushback that it ain't.....well, if that's her I would observe: If only she would have stayed in her car and ranted whenever the mood struck her. Instead, she jumped in front of that gun.

They should have shot the FBI plants or, as they are known now,: "Unindicted co-conspirators"
Yes. The Pelosi plants as I call the instigators

Well, if that truly is Ms. Babbitt, and I've seen no credible pushback that it ain't.....well, if that's her I would observe: If only she would have stayed in her car and ranted whenever the mood struck her. Instead, she jumped in front of that gun.
That is indeed her. Fucking unhinged.

Suuure, some have a point. Some think it's right to murder people for no reason other than they're gay, despite it being illegal to do so. That's the same as your mentality
You’re absolutely correct that it’s the same mentality I have. Every Religion gets some thing right… see my previous squirrel comment. The problem is that they cloak those nuggets in the idiotic trapping of Religiin.
That makes you as crazy as Islamic terrorists. :cuckoo:

if its legal to shoot a woman for illegally entering a gov building the the leftist rioters this summer should get the same treatment when they attempt to burn down gov buildings again .
She wasn't shot for illegally entering a government building. But no worries, you're a conservative. No one expects you to understand.
why was she shot ?
For attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were holed up.
so she was the leader ! wow ! an unarmed petite 110 woman was the biggest danger and the leader of this so called insurrection ! wow ! you are a bitch ! conversing with your feminine weak ass is causing my testosterone levels to drop ! good look with you mostly peaceful but fiery so called protests this summer commie .
cco6jgw7cj571.jpg

Do you know what 'insurrectionist' means?
She got no more than any terrorist deserves and the others were lucky not to share her fate.
why werent the other unarmed protesters that entered the capital shot also ....apparently the only real threat came from an unarmed 110 lb woman .
People who are trained in use of a firearm are trained to shoot to neutralize the threat, whatever that takes. The officer who shot her did just that. Once he fired his weapon, hitting his target, the rest of the mob lost immediate interest in attempting to breach that window.

Coverup is what’s is happening. No way on earth that after 6 months of non disclosure that it’s just a safety or privacy things.
Cops having to resort to lethal force against armed and assaulting black criminals are identified in 6 hours
There is One Reason Only this persons identity is hidden-He is easily recognizable to Everyone
Probably because there are others as well as those on this message board who are calling for harm to come to him/his family, the least of which is doxxing.

Forum List

Back