Was a short petite unarmed woman the most dangerous so called insurrectionist during the so called insurrection ?

Do you know what 'insurrectionist' means?
She got no more than any terrorist deserves and the others were lucky not to share her fate.
why werent the other unarmed protesters that entered the capital shot also ....apparently the only real threat came from an unarmed 110 lb woman .
She was the first idiot, to breach the open window, the others were to scared.

An old friend emailed me a YouTuber of.....allegedly (how would I know if it's her or not?)....anyway, supposedly of Ms. Ashley Babbitt having what appears to be a rather intense....tho one-sided..... discussion with a camera lense.

If this depiction really is Babbitt....well, I can then better understand the argument from some that the person MOST responsible for putting Ashley in front of that bullet is..........yupper, Ashley.

God, what a dog, and as suspected - a right gobby bitch.
I wonder what her husband was doing and why he allowed her?
I wonder if she was at least a good shag? You couldn't; risk her giving a blow job with those snarling teeth.

Anyway, I hope they cremated her body and dumped the ashes at sea to prevent her grave from becoming a focal point for other terrorists to proclaim her a martyr.

That makes you as crazy as Islamic terrorists
Who says Islamic terrorists are crazy? Just because a group has extreme views or is willing to go to extreme lengths to see their ideas through doesn’t necessarily mean they’re crazy. Just dedicated.

apparently Ashli Babbit a petite unarmed woman was the most dangerous person at the Jan 6 riot ! why would that conclusion be drawn ?? because she was the only person out of hundreds that was shot and killed ! dims have given no explanation on why this short 110 pd unarmed woman was picked out and killed on jan 6th and no one else was ? apparently the only person that posed a threat was a small unarmed woman ! why else would they shoot her ?
Why, because she was there.

And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.

On March 23rd, The Gateway Pundit posted this article on former Green Beret Jeremy Brown.

Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the intervew the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

This is really shocking information. The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution.
This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

The FBI is responsible for Ashley's death.

Unarmed, short, petite, white, female, Vet carrying a backpack containing a sweater

1623872336615.png

WAS A GREATER DOMESTIC THREAT THAN THIS GUY....

Violent Foreign/Democrat funded/supported domestic terrorist who threw Molotov cocktails at mounted police and their horses

1623872103776.png

W T F?!

No, the most dangerous person was Don John of course. He was the piece of shit who lied to her and convinced her that she had a right to invade the halls of Congress and Demand they stop the certification of the winner of the Electoral College vote as prescribed by our Constitution.

DonJohn for Prison 2022.

apparently Ashli Babbit a petite unarmed woman was the most dangerous person at the Jan 6 riot ! why would that conclusion be drawn ?? because she was the only person out of hundreds that was shot and killed ! dims have given no explanation on why this short 110 pd unarmed woman was picked out and killed on jan 6th and no one else was ? apparently the only person that posed a threat was a small unarmed woman ! why else would they shoot her ?
she might not have been the MOST dangerous. But she was a good start.

That retard doesn't realize how much he sounds like Islamic terrorists
I realize exactly how many Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and many other religion”s extremists I sound like. Ever think that maybe some of them have a point?… the blind squirrel does occasionally find a nut, you know.
Suuure, some have a point.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Some think it's right to murder people for no reason other than they're gay, despite it being illegal to do so. That's the same as your ment

No, the most dangerous person was Don John of course. He was the piece of shit who lied to her and convinced her that she had a right to invade the halls of Congress and Demand they stop the certification of the winner of the Electoral College vote as prescribed by our Constitution.

DonJohn for Prison 2022.
the left started attempts to throw out Trump before he was even sworn in .... your hypocrisy is stunning .

I realize exactly how many Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and many other religion”s extremists I sound like. Ever think that maybe some of them have a point?… the blind squirrel does occasionally find a nut, you know.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Some think it's right to murder people for no reason other than they're gay, despite it being illegal to do so. That's the same as your ment

DonJohn for Prison 2022.
the left started attempts to throw out Trump before he was even sworn in .... your hypocrisy is stunning .

With no branch of Government under their control they simply lacked the power to even try. There was no concerted effort to whip up support with lies about election fraud to oppose the transfer of power in 2017, even if they believed that he knowingly colluded with Russia, they didn't challenge the legitimacy of the election, our election officials or the Constitution itself the way the Neo-GOP's exalted Leader is doing.

An old friend emailed me a YouTuber of.....allegedly (how would I know if it's her or not?)....anyway, supposedly of Ms. Ashley Babbitt having what appears to be a rather intense....tho one-sided..... discussion with a camera lense.

If this depiction really is Babbitt....well, I can then better understand the argument from some that the person MOST responsible for putting Ashley in front of that bullet is..........yupper, Ashley.

God, what a dog, and as suspected - a right gobby bitch.
I wonder what her husband was doing and why he allowed her?
I wonder if she was at least a good shag? You couldn't; risk her giving a blow job with those snarling teeth.

Anyway, I hope they cremated her body and dumped the ashes at sea to prevent her grave from becoming a focal point for other terrorists to proclaim her a martyr.

Your argument backfires.
While I disagree entirely with her political point of view, it is clear she was not selfish, was totally motivated by a desire for things to be right, and that it was a huge violation of political rights to silence her with a bullet.
The reality is she seems more of a Qanon victim we should have sympathy for.
It is you who do not come off as as compassionate has Ashli.

But it turns out Ashli was not only married, but a little kinky.
{...
The Air Force veteran fatally shot by police during last week’s US Capitol riot had been in a “throuple” with her husband and their live-in girlfriend, according to reports.
Ashli Babbitt, 35, and her husband, Aaron Babbitt, 39, lived with their 29-year-old gal pal Kayla Joyce in San Diego, New York Magazine’s Intelligencer reported.
“I thought she was just going to a rally,” Joyce, who has known the married couple for about a year, said of Ashli.
“It was extremely unlike her to put herself in that position.”

During last Wednesday’s mayhem, Ashli was killed as she tried to climb through a smashed window in a panel beside a barricaded door in the Capitol building.

Joyce said she and Aaron found out about Ashli’s death “through the news. Through live television.”
“I actually saw it first on video when I was on the phone with multiple hospitals trying to find her,” she told the website.
Despite shacking up with Ashli and her husband, Joyce said she didn’t follow her girlfriend on Twitter and didn’t know about her fierce belief in QAnon conspiracy theories, the report said.
...}

That makes you as crazy as Islamic terrorists
Who says Islamic terrorists are crazy? Just because a group has extreme views or is willing to go to extreme lengths to see their ideas through doesn’t necessarily mean they’re crazy. Just dedicated.

Considering the attempts by imperialists like France, England, and the US, to colonize the Mideast, Islamic terrorists seem fairly normal and patriotic to me?

Well then the hundreds of people arrested should get off
They should, even if many won’t.

A conviction doesn’t necessarily mean you did anything WRONG… just something Illegal. Just as an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re INNOCENT, just not guilty.
Oh? Breaking the law is not wrong? You sound like an anarchist.
Yes breaking the law is wrong------however, if we can't shoot rioters burning down cities and attacking motorists, you should be allowed to shoot a small protestor going through a window that someone else broke especially were they are alteast 10 other police around her.

icon_rolleyes.gif

DonJohn for Prison 2022.

With no branch of Government under their control they simply lacked the power to even try. There was no concerted effort to whip up support with lies about election fraud to oppose the transfer of power in 2017, even if they believed that he knowingly colluded with Russia, they didn't challenge the legitimacy of the election, our election officials or the Constitution itself the way the Neo-GOP's exalted Leader is doing.
no serious attempt !! they tried to frame him with a fake russian dossier !

she might not have been the MOST dangerous. But she was a good start.

The people who are dangerous and the cause of all the problems are the greedy.
Those who manipulate others, to gain money or power from them, are the ones at fault.
Ashli obvious is not one of those.
She clearly wanted things to be right and better for all people.
She was not out for something for herself.
She many have been wrong or even stupid, but certainly NOT at all dangerous and should not have been killed.

icon_rolleyes.gif

DonJohn for Prison 2022.

no serious attempt !! they tried to frame him with a fake russian dossier !
Similar claims can be made about the endless investigations started by Republicans after 2010. Even those didn't rise to the level of the absolute lack of faith in the Constitution that Trump, his mob, and like minded members of the once proud Grand Old Party showed that day.

Unless you have first hand knowledge of exactly what took place your speaking the your ass and we know what that is full of.

No. It was the angry, violent mob at her back. She could have been 5' or 6'8", 300 pounds. She still had a violent mob of angry hillbillies right behind her.

And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.

On March 23rd, The Gateway Pundit posted this article on former Green Beret Jeremy Brown.

Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the intervew the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

This is really shocking information. The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution.
This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

The FBI is responsible for Ashley's death.
"Patriot groups"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Patriots don't storm the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

Forum List

Back