Was a short petite unarmed woman the most dangerous so called insurrectionist during the so called insurrection ?

apparently Ashli Babbit a petite unarmed woman was the most dangerous person at the Jan 6 riot ! why would that conclusion be drawn ?? because she was the only person out of hundreds that was shot and killed ! dims have given no explanation on why this short 110 pd unarmed woman was picked out and killed on jan 6th and no one else was ? apparently the only person that posed a threat was a small unarmed woman ! why else would they shoot her ?
So...how's the family's lawsuit coming along?

Terrorism has consequences!
What terrorism? All I saw was a bunch of people trying to access a PUBLIC building to give their employees an in-person review.
Well then the hundreds of people arrested should get off.
Very few have been arrested. More wish it was so feelings fake hype
By "very few," you mean over 500 ... with about 200-300 more being hunted down?

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

if its legal to shoot a woman for illegally entering a gov building the the leftist rioters this summer should get the same treatment when they attempt to burn down gov buildings again .
She wasn't shot for illegally entering a government building. But no worries, you're a conservative. No one expects you to understand.
why was she shot ?

if its legal to shoot a woman for illegally entering a gov building the the leftist rioters this summer should get the same treatment when they attempt to burn down gov buildings again .
She wasn't shot for illegally entering a government building. But no worries, you're a conservative. No one expects you to understand.
why was she shot ?
For attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were holed up.

What terrorism? All I saw was a bunch of people trying to access a PUBLIC building to give their employees an in-person review.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
we dont need lectures in honestly or morality from the killers of the unborn .

most will idiot .
LOLOL

Suuuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I know, facts confuse the shit out of you people.

why was she shot ?
I ask you. If she and the crowd were a bunch of black lives matter protesters, and the barricade they were trying to breech had President Trump on the other side.

Would you allow someone to breech the barricade, and grant entry to the crowd?

why was she shot ?
For attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were holed up.
so she was the leader ! wow ! an unarmed petite 110 woman was the biggest danger and the leader of this so called insurrection ! wow ! you are a bitch ! conversing with your feminine weak ass is causing my testosterone levels to drop ! good look with you mostly peaceful but fiery so called protests this summer commie .

Yeah, I know, facts confuse the shit out of you people.
i shall call you Snigglefuck ! the magical leftwing fag .

why was she shot ?
I ask you. If she and the crowd were a bunch of black lives matter protesters, and the barricade they were trying to breech had President Trump on the other side.

Would you allow someone to breech the barricade, and grant entry to the crowd?
dont ask me ask one of the dozens of secrete service members injured when rioters tried to breach the WH barricade ...you do remember that dont you ? the night they had to rush the POTUS into an underground bunker for his safety ! thats the night democrats tried to burn a historical church down .

so she was the leader ! wow ! an unarmed petite 110 woman was the biggest danger and the leader of this so called insurrection ! wow ! you are a bitch ! conversing with your feminine weak ass is causing my testosterone levels to drop ! good look with you mostly peaceful but fiery so called protests this summer commie .
Do you see a parallel to her as a Trojan Horse?

Metaphorically, a "Trojan horse" has come to mean any trick or stratagem that causes a target to invite a foe into a securely protected bastion or place.

dont ask me ask one of the dozens of secrete service members injured when rioters tried to breach the WH barricade ...you do remember that dont you ? the night they had to rush the POTUS into an underground bunker for his safety ! thats the night democrats tried to burn a historical church down .
I can just compare the bravery of the agents at the capitol, who were toe to toe with a violent crowd that had already breached the peripheral, the front doors, and were at the final barricade.

With Trump they hadn't even crossed the lawn, and Trump went into hiding.

Well then the hundreds of people arrested should get off
They should, even if many won’t.

A conviction doesn’t necessarily mean you did anything WRONG… just something Illegal. Just as an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re INNOCENT, just not guilty.

Yeah, I know, facts confuse the shit out of you peopl

Do you see a parallel to her as a Trojan Horse?

Metaphorically, a "Trojan horse" has come to mean any trick or stratagem that causes a target to invite a foe into a securely protected bastion or place.
so you are saying she was the first person to breach the capital building ? i doubt a small woman led the charge ... nice attempt at deflection .

why was she shot ?
Your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say she was the leader of that mob -- I said she attempted to lead that mob into the House chamber. And it matters not how big her frame was, though it's much smaller now, she was still part of a large mob that had to be stopped from getting into the House chamber while lawmakers were inside. She took it upon herself to be the first to try to get in. After she was shot, no one else tried to enter until all the lawmakers were cleared out and no one else needed to be shot. That cop is a hero who saved lives.

Forum List

Back