Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
John Galt ‏@OccamsRazorCuts 2h2 hours ago
The fake Indian who lied to get a leg up and steel a spot from a needy minority.

CALgybNVIAAEJvS.jpg

• RETWEETS 7
  • FAVORITES 6

I doubt she never claimed to wear a war bonnet...stupid fake photo ignoramus....Don't know what Indian head gear represents.........

Moon, its a photochop.

Pogo, I have read her statements where she claims NA heritage but said she barely remembers what her granny said. Something about her great great grandparents had NA blood. Um. Ok. ALL of us have great great great great great great great great grandparents that came from africa but that doesn't mean we are black and can steal from minority blacks, now does it?

Even the Cherokee Nation is dubious about her so called claims.

In short...she lied to get perks. If she is going to lie for that, what else will she lie about to get in the WH?

No thanks.

In short...she lied to get perks. If she is going to lie for that, what else will she lie about to get in the WH?

No thanks.

Where was the lie Gracie? Where were the perks?
These questions need answers, or the point does not exist.

Fair warning: I pose the questions because I already know the answers.
Do you?

No thanks.

Do you?
I'll have to get back with you later. Watching Walking Dead and in between commercials, I check here and twitter.

No thanks.

Do you?
I'll have to get back with you later. Watching Walking Dead and in between commercials, I check here and twitter.

Yeah -- I can tell. :rolleyes:

What you need to remember -- what we all need to remember -- is that there are unscrupulous entities who will plant fabrications on.. Twit-er... blogsites... internet message boards... talk radio bloviator shows... with the intent of creating myths that they hope you don't have the time to look up, because if you did look them up you'd find out they're complete bullshit.

A fast google search:

Breitbart News and a noted Cherokee genealogist have documented there is no evidence to support Senator Warren’s claim of Cherokee ancestry. There is evidence, however, that shows Senator Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, Jonathan Crawford, was a member of the Tennessee militia in the 1830s who rounded up the local Cherokee as the first step in their forced “Trail of Tears” journey to Oklahoma.

The Globe reported Wednesday that Senator Warren writes in her book “I never asked for special treatment when I applied to college, to law school, or for jobs.”

But, as Breitbart News reported in May 2012, Senator Warren has “[f]or twenty-five years since 1986, and without a shred of credible evidence . . . claimed to have Native American ancestry. She’s made this claim, apparently, to three separate employers–the University of Texas Law School, the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Harvard Law School. None apparently asked her for proof, nor did she offer any.”

Elizabeth Warren Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry in New Book - Breitbart

To be fair, most reviews note that Warren has never substantiated her claims of Native American heritage, which is true. The larger and unaddressed issue, however, is whether or not Warren falsely claimed minority status in order to gain an unfair advantage in her academic career. This was a question that was unresolved at the end of the 2012 campaign and it remains unresolved with the publication of Warren’s book.

Elizabeth Warren Glosses Over Native American Controversy in New Book - US News

A fast google search:

Breitbart News and a noted Cherokee genealogist have documented there is no evidence to support Senator Warren’s claim of Cherokee ancestry. There is evidence, however, that shows Senator Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, Jonathan Crawford, was a member of the Tennessee militia in the 1830s who rounded up the local Cherokee as the first step in their forced “Trail of Tears” journey to Oklahoma.

The Globe reported Wednesday that Senator Warren writes in her book “I never asked for special treatment when I applied to college, to law school, or for jobs.”

But, as Breitbart News reported in May 2012, Senator Warren has “[f]or twenty-five years since 1986, and without a shred of credible evidence . . . claimed to have Native American ancestry. She’s made this claim, apparently, to three separate employers–the University of Texas Law School, the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Harvard Law School. None apparently asked her for proof, nor did she offer any.”

Elizabeth Warren Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry in New Book - Breitbart

Yeah yeah I've read all that. It doesn't make the point. And going from Twit-er to Dimbart isn't much of a step forward.

The question remains -- where are these "perks"?? Where did Warren get a special treatment? Where did someone else miss one?

Where indeed.

And the other one -- where is the "lie"?

Ask CrusaderFrank about proving a negative. The fact that Dimbart says they can't find something.... does not mean therefore there's no such thing.

Somebody needs to prove a negative. Then you have a "lie".

Don't be so gullible Gracie. People like Dimbart have agendas, and ethics ain't one of them.

And PS Speaking of Dimbart, where your link above claims:
She’s made this claim, apparently, to three separate employers–the University of Texas Law School, the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Harvard Law School. None apparently asked her for proof, nor did she offer any.”

-- this one (an actual newspaper) contradicts:
>> For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” <<​

And as for Harvard, from the same link:
>> The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.” <<​

And further btw -- having a relative on the white side of the Trail of Tears in no way means one could not have had a relative on the the other side as well. Think about it.

Last edited:
Warren said in an interview that she heard of her mother’s Native American blood through a series of conversations the two of them had while Warren played with a favorite set of paper dolls. The dolls included a groom and a bride in a pink wedding dress. One day Warren, then about 7, asked her mother about her own wedding dress, and her mother said she had not had one. When Warren pressed for details, “she said no one came to her wedding at all. This is when I realized something was wrong. . . . That is when she explained.”

Warren said she was informed by others in the family that her mother’s mother “was a little bit Delaware, and her father was more Cherokee.” Told that her brother recalled the opposite, she added, “It might have been the other way around.” Her grandmother, she added, “always talked about PawPaw being a lot more Indian.”

The Cherokee Nation, like many tribes, will only release the names of those on its rolls to those claiming membership. While a spokeswoman for the Delaware Tribe of Bartlesville, Okla., one of several branches of the tribe, said that their roll includes a member with the name of Reed born around the turn of the century, she would not provide additional information. Warren’s campaign declined to request the information from either tribe.

Elizabeth Warren s family has mixed memories about heritage - Metro - The Boston Globe

This will have to do. Personally, I think she is a sneak and a liar. Just my opinion. Debate not necessary.

Those with even a little Native American blood traditionally are given culturally related names.

There is great debate in The Cherokee nation over whether this bird should be called Fauxahontas or just Brokenrubber.

Last edited:
My Grandmother was Cherokee but would never discuss the issue when I would ask her....

My dad's grandparents came from Ireland and he wouldn't even discuss that.

There was such a time, not that log ago, when talk of ethnicity was suppressed. You were just supposed to be a "Murkan". Much has been lost, and more's the pity.

But this bullshit of making false claims about somebody else's ethnicity and making shit up about "perks" and "she checked the box for Native American" (which came from a political opponent's campaign) when there's no such evidence has just got to go. All this technology we invent, and we still can't tell the difference between facts and mythology.

Those with even a little Native American blood traditionally are given culturally related names.

There is great debate in The Cherokee nation over this bird should be called Fauxahontas or just Brokenrubber.
There is several branches of the Cherokee nation which encompass Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas...many do not have names from the tribes because they were not active members.......

My Grandmother was Cherokee but would never discuss the issue when I would ask her....

My dad's grandparents came from Ireland and he wouldn't even discuss that.

There was such a time, not that log ago, when talk of ethnicity was suppressed. You were just supposed to be a "Murkan". Much has been lost, and more's the pity.

But this bullshit of making false claims about somebody else's ethnicity and making shit up about "perks" and "she checked the box for Native American" (which came from a political opponent's campaign) when there's no such evidence has just got to go.
Yes, it's a political ploy that suckers and dupes play...

Warren said in an interview that she heard of her mother’s Native American blood through a series of conversations the two of them had while Warren played with a favorite set of paper dolls. The dolls included a groom and a bride in a pink wedding dress. One day Warren, then about 7, asked her mother about her own wedding dress, and her mother said she had not had one. When Warren pressed for details, “she said no one came to her wedding at all. This is when I realized something was wrong. . . . That is when she explained.”

Warren said she was informed by others in the family that her mother’s mother “was a little bit Delaware, and her father was more Cherokee.” Told that her brother recalled the opposite, she added, “It might have been the other way around.” Her grandmother, she added, “always talked about PawPaw being a lot more Indian.”

The Cherokee Nation, like many tribes, will only release the names of those on its rolls to those claiming membership. While a spokeswoman for the Delaware Tribe of Bartlesville, Okla., one of several branches of the tribe, said that their roll includes a member with the name of Reed born around the turn of the century, she would not provide additional information. Warren’s campaign declined to request the information from either tribe.

Elizabeth Warren s family has mixed memories about heritage - Metro - The Boston Globe

This will have to do. Personally, I think she is a sneak and a liar. Just my opinion. Debate not necessary.

Based on --- what?

Why did you start a thread about it if you don't want to "debate"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back