Warren trails Bernie and Biden in home state of Massachusetts: 2020 poll

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sen. Elizabeth Warren can't win a presidential popularity contest in her home state of Massachusetts.

The liberal Democrat got third place in a survey from Emerson College released Sunday.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., leads the Democratic primary field with 26% of the vote, followed by former Vice President Joe Biden at 23%.

Warren follows them with 14% of the vote, and is closely tailed by Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Ind., at 11%, former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke at 8%, and California Sen. Kamala Harris at 7%.

The remaining 5% of voters are looking for another candidate.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

gAfilcv.jpg

Corey Booker: Hey. I'm not even polling. WTF?

The two old white males are polling almost half the voters ... and yet the dying lying leftist fake stream enemedia is the tail that’s wagging the DemonRAT party to nominate anyone EXCEPT an old white male ... ya just gotta love the disconnect between the DemonRAT power structure and the bulk of their actual voters ... doesn’t bode well for them at all in 2020 ....I believe there are currently over 25 DemonRAT candidates, each trying to OUT LEFT the next one.....communists all...Joe McCarthy was right, just took 65 years to become completely exposed and in the open!

There’s a very simple reason for this... Warren spent her entire 2018 Senate Campaign denying that she was going to run for POTUS. Her opponent made that question the main point of his campaign. She repeatedly denied an interest in running for President. Then she threw her hat in the ring only weeks after being re-elected. Thst hasn’t set very well with many here in Massachusetts.

Considering how competitive the Dem field is right now, I don't see a way someone as weak as Bernie Sanders could prevail. Harris or one of the tougher competitors will probably have him hiding under the debate table before its all over. But, if he were to get the nomination, I think he could very well be the weakest Presidential nominee in many, many years.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., leads the Democratic primary field with 26% of the vote, followed by former Vice President Joe Biden at 23%. Warren follows them with 14% of the vote, and is closely tailed by Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Ind., at 11%, former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke at 8%, and California Sen. Kamala Harris at 7%. The remaining 5% of voters are looking for another candidate.

That any of these people get any serious backing only goes to show the entire state of Massachusetts is a state of idiots.

Forum List

Back