Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

That's with God, not science or humans. Anyway, it leads to creation and science and facts and history in the Bible backed up by science. I lmao because you and atheists accept evolution without any proof and that's supposed to be science. Why are you such a hypocrite to your S&I statement above?
You have yet to answer the question. Which god are you worshiping ?

You have yet to answer the question. Which gods are you worshiping ?
The God of the Bible and the Trinity -- God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

ETA: My purpose in S&I isn't to discuss proof of God, but to show creation science. Now, I can show proof of it with secular ways and not have to say, "God did it."

Here's an example. Noah's or global flood was created as "on this day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up . . ." (Genesis 7:11). We find "ocean springs off Ecuador's coast that proved that such large bodies of water do indeed contains fountains spewing liquids." The big evidence is we learned about plate tectonics from creationist Alfred Wegener.

Last edited:
Where do you get "made up shit from the upper class?" How can it be made up when science and history backs it up?
Science ? ha ha. There is no part in the Bible that is supported by science. Hypocrite ? That’s you. You eat food everyday that has been genetically altered to evolve into foods that serve our needs better.
The Modern cow was bred into existance using selective breeding……natural selection.

Last edited:
Where do you get "made up shit from the upper class?" How can it be made up when science and history backs it up?
There is no such thing as creation science. It’s just another made up phrase to pretend your god has a degree in BS.

The God of the Bible and the Trinity -- God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

ETA: My purpose in S&I isn't to discuss proof of God, but to show creation science. Now, I can show proof of it with secular ways and not have to say, "God did it."
Blah,blah, blah. You claim you can show proof…..but you never have.

"Cretin science" is not science. It's religious doctrine with the purpose of railing against science by pressing an agenda of Christian fundamentalism.

Science ? ha ha. There is no part in the Bible that is supported by science. Hypocrite ? That’s you. You eat food everyday that has been genetically altered to evolve into foods that serve our needs better.
The Modern cow was bred into existance using selective breeding……natural selection.
>>Science ? ha ha. There is no part in the Bible that is supported by science.<<

The universe, Earth and everything in it could not be here just by science. Only God can create spacetime and tell us "how" He did it. It started with creating light (and separating it into the light part and darkness). Darwin nor any human can't touch that.

"Cretin science" is not science. It's religious doctrine with the purpose of railing against science by pressing an agenda of Christian fundamentalism.

>>Cretin science isn't even science.<<

Cretin science is your "evolution." I'm still waiting for any evidence for it. I know for sure Fort Fun Indiana will be punished by having to watch for millions and billions of years for the evidence.

Oh, I suppose I can see why you attack my religion, but I'm just using the Bible to point out the scientific parts. The major parts are the beginning of spacetime and everything here on Earth including the Earth and its solar system or "Days of Creation." Only life exists here. Nowhere else. Not even a single cell. The other is the global flood. I don't think there was any other supernatural event.

Last edited:
>>Cretin science isn't even science.<<

Cretin science is your "evolution." I'm still waiting for any evidence for it. I know for sure Fort Fun Indiana will be punished by having to watch for millions and billions of years for the evidence.

Oh, I suppose I can see why you attack my religion, but I'm just using the Bible to point out the scientific parts. The major parts are the beginning of spacetime and everything here on Earth including the Earth and its solar system or "Days of Creation." Only life exists here. Nowhere else. Not even a single cell. The other is the global flood. I don't think there was any other supernatural event.
Your sidestepping confirms an inability to defend religious extremism as legitimate science. There's a reason why cretin science is the domain of Christian extremists as the fundamentalist, extremist ministries are the only locations where your brand of religious extremism is masqueaded as "science".

There is no legitimate science that confirms a flat earth, talking animals, a young earth, etc., etc.

That's why cretin science is a laughable joke.

Your sidestepping confirms an inability to defend religious extremism as legitimate science. There's a reason why cretin science is the domain of Christian extremists as the fundamentalist, extremist ministries are the only locations where your brand of religious extremism is masqueaded as "science".

There is no legitimate science that confirms a flat earth, talking animals, a young earth, etc., etc.

That's why cretin science is a laughable joke.
I'm not sidestepping anything. First, evolution from Darwin says nothing about God nor atheism. Very few atheists here have pointed it out. You and the majority of atheists just criticize creation. Natural selection points out how living organisms, animals and humans are related because they all change via

"
1) Fitness is terms of greater reproduction.
2) Genes that increase lifetime reproduction will be selected for, even if they reduce the individual’s longevity.
3) When we find something that seems like an error in natural selection, more likely we are missing some important function that compensates for the deficit.
4) Change the environment, and the gene may no longer increase fitness.
5) Natural selection arises by chance."

What creation and creationists do is how the universe, Earth, and living creatures including humans got here in the first place. They explain why we are here, too."

Thus, it's evolution that doesn't have all the answers. However, I think the majority of creationists do not call natural selection -- evolution.

I'm not sidestepping anything. First, evolution from Darwin says nothing about God nor atheism. Very few atheists here have pointed it out. You and the majority of atheists just criticize creation. Natural selection points out how living organisms, animals and humans are related because they all change via

"
2) Genes that increase lifetime reproduction will be selected for, even if they reduce the individual’s longevity.
3) When we find something that seems like an error in natural selection, more likely we are missing some important function that compensates for the deficit.

What creation and creationists do is how the universe, Earth, and living creatures including humans got here in the first place. They explain why we are here, too."

Thus, it's evolution that doesn't have all the answers. However, I think the majority of creationists do not call natural selection -- evolution.
Science says nothing about your gods or any of the other gods which preceded your gods.

Cretin'ism tells us nothing of science.

The earth is not flat. Cretin'ism fails.

>>Science ? ha ha. There is no part in the Bible that is supported by science.<<

The universe, Earth and everything in it could not be here just by science. Only God can create spacetime and tell us "how" He did it. It started with creating light (and separating it into the light part and darkness). Darwin nor any human can't touch that.
Which Bible and which god…..you’ve never said.

"

You’re side stepping everything. You claim the evolution is atheism yet you won’t tell us which god we have to believe in to keep from being atheist. Which god ?

You are science illiterate. Science makes no reference to a god one way or another. You want to call everything you don’t understand as god‘s work. Well, I guarantee if you can’t repair your cell,none and you leave it up to a god to fix, it’s not happening.

Which god are you talking about ? You seem to be struggling with that question. You’re avoiding it.

Last edited:
The God of the Bible and the Trinity -- God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
Well, that’s BS. You’re now saying that Jews are atheist, Muslims and every non Christian is an atheist. That’s 3/4 of the world. What about Catholics. They believe in your god and believe in evolution. They’re atheists. You have no answer do you ?

Oh, I suppose I can see why you attack my religion,
We don’t even know what you’re religion is ? You don’t represent Catholics or anyother Christian who also believes in the evolution taught in the 3400 accredited universities, our military, our own govt and every related industry in the world….that practices medicine produces food or has half a brain.

"

You want to see the 12 Christian sects who have signed on to your atheist evolution ? They don’t believe in creationism .
Roman Catholic Church61.249.0
Southern Baptist Convention15.712.6
United Methodist Church8.56.8
National Baptist Convention USA8.26.6
Church of God in Christ5.54.4
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America5.24.2
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)4.83.8
Presbyterian Church (USA)3.52.8
National Baptist Convention of America3.52.8
African Methodist Episcopal Church3.52.8
Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod2.62.1
The Episcopal Church2

Last edited:
Science makes no reference to a god one way or another.
This thread is about gravity which is tied to the universe. We have the theory of Universal Gravitation from Sir Isaac Newton. What we theorize is based on Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

Anyway, I can explain the science behind it to get our calculations as well as the origins. Unfortunately, the OP couldn't help but complain about creationists and their explanation of the origins. Usually, science doesn't get into the origins, but the OP could not help himself. He should've just stuck to the Einstein and Newton's theories.

Now, you come in to complain about the origins. Why not just present what you have with YOUR complaint? If we stay away from origins, then no one should have any problems with the topic. I have problems with the OP and why he has a need to complain about the creationists when he is the one who brings in origins.

OTOH, you sneakily bring in origins by bringing in God when neither are the topic. For whatever reason, you had to made a bunch of threads on your complaints.

Why can't one just say "Gravity: It's only a theory?"

As for origins, I, as a scientist, can say this is how gravity works and how we can use it by getting calculations. As to how gravity and everything else got here, I don't know. As a creationist, I can say I know how gravity and everything else originated.

Last edited:
Not my thread, Einstein.
I don't blame you for disavowing it.

I didn't say it was "your thread." I called it 'this whole "gravity is just a theory thread?'"

You can also take it from Tesla:
I'll happily debate Tesla when he comes on this forum, and says something with which I disagree.

If you think something he said disputes my facts, quote it and say you will defend it. Otherwise, you will just say, "hey, talk to Tesla."

Forum List

Back