Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

Nothing in that angry, petulant rant does anything to support a silly supernatural creation argument. I’m under no obligation to refute some “creation model of biogenesis” because just like the “General Theory of Supernatural Creationit is never offered.

I’m never surprised at how quickly those who insist supernaturalism is a viable argument recoil in shocked surprise and angry tirades when they’re tasked with supporting their claims to gods, magic and supernaturalism.

As to objectivity, that’s an interesting subject as nothing in claims to gods and supernaturalism can be judged by objective measures. What are the objective standards for claims to supernaturalism? I think it’s pretty clear that nothing in your responses has been presented in a way to support your claims. Your tirade does nothing to define what some “creation model of biogenesis”, is. You offer literally no evidence for “creation model of biogenesis”, yet you choose to believe that unquestioningly and launch into angry tirades when you’re tasked with defending it. What does that say about your objective decision-making skills?

Once again........"all hat, no cowgirl". Meaning you are pretending to be something you are not............intelligent.

Same ole same ole..........wash, repeat, rinse Left wing personal attacks based upon Circular Reasoning.......repeat the same bigoted Bull Shit enough and it becomes truth. Again.....why have you presented no Application of Science that refutes Pasteur's Experiment that demonstrates that life can only be reproduced by pre-existing life of the same species? Because you cannot. Why have you presented no Application of Science that refutes the Creation model presented in Genesis 1:20-28, that just happens to agree with the Science Experiment that has been conducted by men such as Pasteur?

Easy peasy.........YOU CANNOT produce evidence that falsifies Pasteur any more than you can produce evidence through an Application of Science that confirms your guild's position that LIFE spontaneously generated from dead matter naturally.

You don't believe that or teach that.......spontaneous generation? So..........if life did not spontaneously generate from non living matter...then by logic and reason there is only 1 explanation ..............life was a product of CREATION. There is no deflection to move on from an unsound foundation (evolution from dead matter into life)........to the penthouse because you can't explain your own theory as logical truth. A common deflection by Darwinian Cultists. I can't prove spontaneous generation......but IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED because evolution is true. Circular Reasoning.

Thus.......the continued personal attack triade like a child who claims its dog ate his/her homework. :abgg2q.jpg:

Look through this thread........you will see no presentation of actual science form your Darwinian Cult members.....you will see nothing but parroted and pasted OPINIONS that are based upon SUBJECTIVE PHILOSOPHY that you demand of others to blindly accept as science.

Once again, God has you characters pegged to perfection, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Because that which can be known of God is manifest in them (the creation of life without scientific explanation); for God has showed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him is clearly seen from the creation of the world, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so they are without excuse...........PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE THEY BECAME FOOLS............"

I will bend to your greatness if you can explain where the energy came from that you claim started the Universe and all that exists therein through random violence and chaos without intelligent design.

Are you smarter than Hawking? Who claimed at last..........because He hated God so much for his life circumstances that he stated, "The Universe must have created itself from nothing.......because of Gravity". FYI: Gravity is something rather than nothing because its measurable and quantifiable due to its OBSERVABLE (first rule of science...observation)....."potential".

Fools repeat the same thing over and over........ad nauseam and still sound as a bellowing bull.

Last edited:
“…gravity is a law and not a theory.”

Is that what they teach you at the Benny Hinn Madrassah?
Macroevolution or evo is a lie just like atheism is a lie. It's not good enough to be in science, nor be a hypothesis; That's what creation science teaches me.

Are lies really worth addressing when they have been previously addressed AD NAUSEM? :eusa_think: As I stated you pseudo characters deal only in Circular Logic.........you keep repeating the same Bull Sh...........that has been refuted by Applied Science time and time again under the pretention that if you keep repeating yourself it someone becomes truth.

You cannot present any FACTS of SCIENCE as determined by the Scientific Method of "observable", "reproducible", consistent experimentation.....that refutes the Creation model and verifies your false premise of a self created physical universe that defies the very laws of physics, to include the Laws of Causality, the Laws of Theromodynamics etc.,

And then you attempt tell everyone that intelligently designed life evolved from non living matter thru acts of violent explosions and chaos, which is falsified in every attempt to verify that false premise through Applied Science.

Where and when has life been reproduced in the lab through scientific experiment, that does not use pre-existing life as a starting point? Its always some lame ass excuse......the atmosphere was different......and it can't be reproduced, when in reality you or your guilt have no idea what type of atmosphere existed because Science requires OBSERVATION not speculation and assumption of a constant Universe having existed the same eons' ago as it exists today. (as assumed in using Radio Carbon Dating....when simple water leeching can drastically change the final data and projected dates). Its not like the Science of Archaeology has determined that every inch of earth's land masses have been under water at some point in their history.
See, ClydeN can't answer me. He's taken a powder twice, and even when does 'respond' to me or anyone else that are Not/Never on point.

He is Incapable of Linear topical debate. (quoting and answering a several sentence point directly)

All of ClydeN's posts are Lunatical Rants about his beefs with Liberals, Atheists, Materialism, etc, etc, and spouting Bible verses and emptily declaring holiness/divinity. He may quote you, but he doesn't answer you. Every post is just a launching pad for his beefs with the (real) world.

He's a Brainwashed/Indoctrinated Freak who needs to be in an Institution. (and may be in one)

`

Last edited:
Once again........"all hat, no cowgirl". Meaning you are pretending to be something you are not............intelligent.

Same ole same ole..........wash, repeat, rinse Left wing personal attacks based upon Circular Reasoning.......repeat the same bigoted Bull Shit enough and it becomes truth. Again.....why have you presented no Application of Science that refutes Pasteur's Experiment that demonstrates that life can only be reproduced by pre-existing life of the same species? Because you cannot. Why have you presented no Application of Science that refutes the Creation model presented in Genesis 1:20-28, that just happens to agree with the Science Experiment that has been conducted by men such as Pasteur?

Easy peasy.........YOU CANNOT produce evidence that falsifies Pasteur any more than you can produce evidence through an Application of Science that confirms your guild's position that LIFE spontaneously generated from dead matter naturally.

You don't believe that or teach that.......spontaneous generation? So..........if life did not spontaneously generate from non living matter...then by logic and reason there is only 1 explanation ..............life was a product of CREATION. There is no deflection to move on from an unsound foundation (evolution from dead matter into life)........to the penthouse because you can't explain your own theory as logical truth. A common deflection by Darwinian Cultists. I can't prove spontaneous generation......but IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED because evolution is true. Circular Reasoning.

Thus.......the continued personal attack triade like a child who claims its dog ate his/her homework. :abgg2q.jpg:

Look through this thread........you will see no presentation of actual science form your Darwinian Cult members.....you will see nothing but parroted and pasted OPINIONS that are based upon SUBJECTIVE PHILOSOPHY that you demand of others to blindly accept as science.

Once again, God has you characters pegged to perfection, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Because that which can be known of God is manifest in them (the creation of life without scientific explanation); for God has showed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him is clearly seen from the creation of the world, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so they are without excuse...........PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE THEY BECAME FOOLS............"

I will bend to your greatness if you can explain where the energy came from that you claim started the Universe and all that exists therein through random violence and chaos without intelligent design.

Are you smarter than Hawking? Who claimed at last..........because He hated God so much for his life circumstances that he stated, "The Universe must have created itself from nothing.......because of Gravity". FYI: Gravity is something rather than nothing because its measurable and quantifiable due to its OBSERVABLE (first rule of science...observation)....."potential".

Fools repeat the same thing over and over........ad nauseam and still sound as a bellowing bull.
That was a lot of cutting and pasting from your last rant. It apparently sailed past you that once again, you failed to offer anything to support your claims to supernatural gods.

The "Darwin cult" rhetoric is pretty typical from the science deniers / science loathing types. In the time since publication of "Origin of Species", the TOE has only become better supported. With advancements in the biological sciences, paleontology, chemistry, etc., the methods of analysis have become more exacting. This enrages the angry fundamentalists and leaves them with no options but to thump their bibles and increase their strident wailing.

It should be pointed out that Darwin’s "Origin of Species" accomplished two very different things.

First:, it demonstrated through a catalog of scientific detail the historical fact of evolution (assuming an understanding of the difference between levels of scientific certainty and the theories that explain them). Using fields as diverse as biology, comparative anatomy, selective breeding, geography and animal behavior, Darwin laid out the evidence and formed a working theory that evolution (descent with modification) had actually occurred.

His evidence was overwhelming. Within little more than a decade after his theory was published, most of the leading biologists of his day were convinced that evolution (descent with modification) was true.

Secondly, Darwin proposed a theory for explaining what we would learn to be fact: "Natural Selection." This, of course, is contrary to the claim by ID/ creationists that supernaturalism is the as a way to explain the diversity of life on the planet, (completely unsupported and it assumes the requirement for supernaturalism), Natural Selection makes no such requirement and makes no requirement for coincidence or magic. Evolution instead defines the objective criterion of "reproductive fitness" as the completely natural mechanism for driving biological change.

So, once again, we're left to expecting your "General Theory of Supernatural Creation'' as a counter to the existence of diversity of life on the planet and you still are unable to
'show us the magic''.

Macroevolution or evo is a lie just like atheism is a lie. It's not good enough to be in science, nor be a hypothesis; That's what creation science teaches me.
Gravity is different from evolution. You might try the Jimmy Swaggert Madrassah to see if they can explain the concepts of a scientific theory and a law.

Perhaps they teach those concepts after the biblical proofs of a Flat Earth

You are yet to prove anything I presented to be a falsehood. As I have said many times, you can sprinkle sugar on a pile of feces but that does not make it candy. You have not falsified the CREATION MODEL of biogenesis..........you have not presented evidence of how the known universe created itself from nothing, when science proves that when you begin with nothing, nothing is all you will ever have............you have not presented/applied any science in proving that man evolved from fish as claimed.

Question? WHAT CREDIBILITY are you speaking of when you speak of UNIVERSTY teaching? :dunno:

That's some REAL SCIENCE you are presenting your greatness..........your skills of writing with articulation reveal your true educational status. You can't hide from your "ID". What? You are about 15, 16? You demonstrate the skills of a middle schooler. My Bad.........hell, this is modern America, you could hold a PhD and your reading and comprehension skills would be at an 8th grade level if you are a product of public education.

ID, Super Ego, and Ego. You can't hide from that which you do not possess........intelligence. That's why the majority of you left wing nuts PARROT AND PASTE the skills of others while pretending to be smart.

Dumb downed democrats are dangerous, they actually believe they are intelligent, that's why the US stands at 30th place among world peers in math and science comprehension skills behind nations such as Hungry and the Slovak Republic....

You know the department where the U.S. leads the world in education? MONEY SPENT. OPM (the democrat favorite, other peoples money) The US averages spending over 16K per student per year, when rest of the world averages but 10K per student per year, those other 30 nations ahead of the US in actual skills learned vs. skills attempted to be taught. Hell.........someone has to make inept teacher's jobs secure through the union, and who would pay for all those political adds if the tax payers were not being conned? :smoochEE:
Prove you are false ? Why should I even address made up shit. Really, when You disagree with every university in the world, it’s you who have to provide proof…All I hear is made up shit.

No comprehension skills? You know that is an indication that you have no COMMON SENSE? You keep presenting "circular logic", repeating the same lame ass argument over and over as if repeating it makes it true. I can see why you believe in a universe that created itself from nothing (magic)......or attempt to teach that FISH morphed into man over billions of years........WITHOUT presenting any OBJECTIVE evidence to support your lack of horse sense. :smoochEE:

Or your logic or lack thereof............CONSENSUS (Accolade)..........everyone else accepts it, I simply get on the band wagon. I don't want my wittle liberal feelings hurt.

You have presented no OBJETIVE EVIDENCE that passes the scientific method of Observation, Reproduction, and Consistency via applied experimentation that ends with FACTS in evidence. Just like all liberals.......you are nothing but MOUTH. Its others that don't understand because you are better, YOU ARE EDUCATED........condesending rhetoric :abgg2q.jpg:

You know......a monkey can be taught to beat on a piano keyboard but that does not make him Mozart. Your education amounts to what you have been taught. If you are taught untruths....then your supposed superior education is worthless in THE REAL WORLD. As for Me I have a degree in Applied Science and Technology. Just how many more "unemployed" social workers or teachers does the world need?
Who in their right mind thinks having “ common sense” is going to mean you know more then literally, every accredited university and major corporation in the world. Gee, that means you have no sense what so ever.
BTW, Fix News is an enclave for drop outs if that’s where you get these strange ideas.

It's key to point out to the atheists and OP here that gravity is a law and not a theory. The non-believers, especially the OP, can't explain how Newton came up with his theory that became law.

Here is how. Around the 1680s, "scientists were puzzled by the fact that bodies on earth and bodies in the heavens appeared to follow different laws. Imagine a ball rolling across a perfectly smooth and level table. It rolls forward at a constant speed in a straight line. It only slows because of air resistance and the friction between it and the table. The moon, like a ball on a flat and perfectly smooth table, keeps moving year after year without slowing. However, the moon does not travel in a straight line. Instead, it circles the earth.

Why did the moon not travel in a straight line?

Isaac Newton remembered the force of the wind. Although invisible, it turned his windmill. The force of the storm had uprooted trees. He concluded that a force acts upon the moon to bend its straight-line path into a closed orbit. What was the unknown force?

One day an apple fell from the tree overhead and banged onto Isaac's worktable in the orchard. He picked up the apple. As he held it, he noticed the moon, which had risen in the east.

Could it be, Isaac asked, that the moon and the apple are both subject to the same force of gravity? Isaac proved that gravity acts on both the apple and the moon He showed that earth's gravity extends far out into space and controls the moon in its orbit."

One can just ignore people like the OP as they do not really say anything by trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
True enough.

We have to keep in mind that Newton's theory of gravity as being similar to, or at least analogous to magnetism, but universal and not just working on ferrous matter has been superseded by Einstein's General Theory, which states that mass warps the geometry of surrounding space-time. Of course, that is only a theory and may or may not be superseded by another, more advanced theory.

Point being - and I wasn't clear on it before - that citing a scientific theory that has been accepted for hundreds of years as a counter to those who propose a supernatural/religious explanation for the origins of the Universe and life on Earth misunderstands both science and religion.

Prove you are false ? Why should I even address made up shit. Really, when You disagree with every university in the world, it’s you who have to provide proof…All I hear is made up shit.

Its you that makes a claim of working with facts as applied by science. And then you ask Why........................ :abgg2q.jpg:
Prove you are false? Really? (that's some science you are working with).

Science is required to either "verify" or "falsify" a Hypothesis. Its YOU that claim to be working with science. Again......demanding that you apply science and prove your false hypothesis concerning the origins as life as defined by YOUR SCIENCE (supposedly life "evolved" from non-living matter........naturally)......while demanding that you "falsify" Pasteur's model by APPLYING the very science that you claim as truth, is called THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

You demand that everyone stay within the confines of "Theoretical Science"..........which amounts to nothing other than pseudo science based entirely upon "unsystematic observations" as assumed or speculated to be true (Prima Facie). Talk about the kettle calling the kettle black. :stir: You claim UP is DOWN, NORTH is SOUTH........based upon nothing but Philosophy. That which exists only in the human mind.

But you refuse to engage the Scientific Method to your "hypothesis" (its not worthy of being called a theory........because abiogenesis is falsified every time its placed to the test of the scientific method of Observation, Reproduction, and Consistent Experimentation that demonstrates FACT). I wonder why YOU REFUSE to actually apply science to your claims? :eusa_think:

What a load of total Bullshit. All along this thread you Darwinian Cultists claim that the theory of Evolution is a fact of science.......yet the laws of physics demonstrate there is no "LAW OF EVOLUTION" as claimed because every time Science is Applied to the claim its falsified by the Law of Biogenesis.

Law of Biogenesis: Stands as a Law.........until falsified by the Scientific Method based on "Empirical Evidence" not unsystematic observation. There is no organization to your theory if your BASIC TENET (the foundation) Abiogenesis cannot be verified by Applying Science in an empirical method.

A fact of science can be verified by Applying Science. A theory stands only as an idea based upon "unsystematic" observation.....i.e, better known as a type of Philosophy.......human thinking.

THERE IS NO "LAW OF EVOULTION".......if there is, present the applied science that empirically proves it.

Its a simple question. As someone that is supposedly WORKING WITH SCIENCE you should be more than willing to use science to support your hypothesis. Yet, instead...........you become angrered and personally attack anyone that challenges your false premises. :102: Priceless and the quint esstential response by all Darwinian Cultists.

Last edited:
Its you that makes a claim of working with facts as applied by science. And then you ask Why........................ :abgg2q.jpg:

Science is required to either "verify" or "falsify" a Hypothesis. Its YOU that claim to be working with science. Again......demanding that you apply science and prove your false hypothesis concerning the origins as life as defined by YOUR SCIENCE (supposedly life "evolved" from non-living matter........naturally)......while demanding that you "falsify" Pasteur's model by APPLYING the very science that you claim as truth, is called THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD. You demand that everyone stays within the confines of "Theoretical Science"..........which a nothing but a pseudo science based entirely upon "unsystematic observation" as assumed or speculated to be true (Prima Facie). Talk about the kettle calling the kettle black. :stir: You claim UP is DOWN, NORTH is SOUTH........based upon nothing but Philosophy. That which exists only in the human mind.

But you refuse to engage the Scientific Method to your "hypothesis" (its not worthy of being called a theory........because abiogenesis is falsified every time its placed to the test of the scientific method of Observation, Reproduction, and Consistent Experimentation that demonstrates FACT). I wonder why YOU REFUSE to actual apply science to your claims? :eusa_think:

What a load of total Bullshit. All along this thread you Darwinian Cultists claim that the theory of Evolution is a fact of science.......yet the laws of physics demonstrate there is no "LAW OF EVOLUTION" as claimed because every time Science is Applied to the claim its falsified by the Law of Biogenesis.

Law of Biogenesis: Stands as a Law.........until falsified by the Scientific Method based on "Empirical Evidence"
Sorry, all for nothing. I’m not reading all that made up shit. But keep posting if you think anyone cares.

Sorry, all for nothing. I’m not reading all that made up shit. But keep posting if you think anyone cares.
Yeah.......no empirical evidence to support your "hypothesis"? Of course you will not present your evidence that proves that Evolution is a LAW, because.........it does not exist. Game over. Run away and hide......just like all cultists do. :smoochEE:

Yeah.........its the Law of Biogenesis that is "MADE UP" (that contradicts your basic tenet...of abiogenesis)........of course everyone knows that Louis Pasteur is just a figment of everyone's imagination. There is no such requirement of Science to deal in empirical evidences.....that's made up also.

You present nothing other than unsystematic observation with no organization but its others who make shit up........

Last edited:
Yeah.......no empirical evidence to support your "hypothesis"? Of course you will not present your evidence that proves that Evolution is a LAW, because.........it does not exist. Game over. Run away and hide......just like all cultists do. :smoochEE:

Yeah.........its the Law of Biogenesis that is "MADE UP"........of course everyone knows that Louis Pasteur is just a figment of everyone's imagination. There is no such requirement of Science to deal in empirical evidences.....that's made up also.
Well, you’re down to two paragraphs. When any make sense, we’ll read it all.
Seriously, “ Evolution is a law “ ? ……where did you get that BS. It’s a “theory” righty..
Round and round we go, right back to illiteracy because you can’t/won’t read. Amazing.
You still don’t know what a “theory” is in science do you ? You don’t seem to know what a “law“ is either. All you have to do is look it and READ IT. Confused little puppy .

Last edited:

Science is required to either "verify" or "falsify" a Hypothesis. Its YOU that claim to be working with science. Again......demanding that you apply science and prove your false hypothesis concerning the origins as life as defined by YOUR SCIENCE (supposedly life "evolved" from non-living matter........naturally)......while demanding that you "falsify" Pasteur's model by APPLYING the very science that you claim as truth, is called THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

You demand that everyone stay within the confines of "Theoretical Science"..........which amounts to nothing other than pseudo science based entirely upon "unsystematic observations" as assumed or speculated to be true (Prima Facie). Talk about the kettle calling the kettle black. :stir: You claim UP is DOWN, NORTH is SOUTH........based upon nothing but Philosophy. That which exists only in the human mind.

But you refuse to engage the Scientific Method to your "hypothesis" (its not worthy of being called a theory........because abiogenesis is falsified every time its placed to the test of the scientific method of Observation, Reproduction, and Consistent Experimentation that demonstrates FACT). I wonder why YOU REFUSE to actually apply science to your claims? :eusa_think:

Law of Biogenesis: Stands as a Law.........until falsified by the Scientific Method based on "Empirical Evidence" not unsystematic observation. There is no organization to your theory if your BASIC TENET (the foundation) Abiogenesis cannot be verified by Applying Science in an empirical method.

A fact of science can be verified by Applying Science. A theory stands only as an idea based upon "unsystematic" observation.....i.e, better known as a type of Philosophy.......human thinking.

THERE IS NO "LAW OF EVOULTION".......if there is, present the applied science that empirically proves it.

Its a simple question. As someone that is supposedly WORKING WITH SCIENCE you should be more than willing to use science to support your hypothesis. Yet, instead...........you become angrered and personally attack anyone that challenges your false premises. :102: Priceless and the quint esstential response by all Darwinian Cultists.
The so-called law of biogenesis is really a ''law'' you should be discussing with your peers at the various fundamentalist creation ministries. Those are the places which press that ''law'' label.

Is this where you copy and paste that nonsense from?

Yeah.........its the Law of Biogenesis that is "MADE UP" (that contradicts your basic tenet...of abiogenesis)........of course everyone knows that Louis Pasteur is just a figment of everyone's imagination. There is no such requirement of Science to deal in empirical evidences.....that's made up also.

You present nothing other than unsystematic observation with no organization but its others who make shit up........
:^)

You didn't/don't know what a 'scientific theory' (vs common usage 'theory') and you don't know what a "law" is either!!

YOU CANNOT ANSWER MY FACT-FILLED POSTS WITH EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION AND POINTING OUT YOU HAVE NONE FOR GOD/ANY GOD.
YOU LOST (multiple exchanges) AND HAD TO STOP RESPONDING.

On to your new Bungle:

Scientific Theory vs Law​

David Pfeiffer - Jan 30, 2017 ·

"There is a common Misconception that a scientific law is a more sound version of a scientific theory. This is largely due to the fact that the scientific definition of the word is different than the English definition. In this article we define both terms and compare the two definitions. We then apply these definitions to the definition of the scientific method. Finally, we use these definitions to argue that science is the best tool we have to understand the natural world.
[.....]
[.....]

You cannot debate, just PONTIFicate/Defecate.
`

Last edited:
Gravity is different from evolution. You might try the Jimmy Swaggert Madrassah to see if they can explain the concepts of a scientific theory and a law.

Perhaps they teach those concepts after the biblical proofs of a Flat Earth
You still get everything mixed up in your explanations. You can get gravity wrong in a test, but you can't help but obey the law of gravity. It's too bad that you can't obey the law of Christ the same way. It would change your life.

You still get everything mixed up in your explanations. You can get gravity wrong in a test, but you can't help but obey the law of gravity. It's too bad that you can't obey the law of Christ the same way. It would change your life.
As usual, you're bringing your Bible thumping to the wrong forum

Is this from the same Bible that keeps referring to the four corners (of a flat earth.)
Nice “ law”. Btw, what “law” are you referring to ? Anything in particular in mind or are we just making up stuff.,

Last edited:

Seriously, you don’t know what you’re talking about. I bet you don’t even know what biogenesis supports do you ?

Of course you will not present your evidence that proves that Evolution is a LAW, because
...because that is a moronic request. And you saying this immediately reveals to everyone that you have no idea how science works or what laws and theories are.

Seriously, if you said this, you would get laughed out of a room of college science students.

Forum List

Back