WARNING! Forward to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but this one is real, and it's important. So please read this warning and forward to everyone on your e-mail list:

WARNING - If someone comes to your door saying they are conducting a survey on Deer Ticks that cause Lyme Disease and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

I feel so stupid now.

dmp said:
I hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but this one is real, and it's important. So please read this warning and forward to everyone on your e-mail list:

WARNING - If someone comes to your door saying they are conducting a survey on Deer Ticks that cause Lyme Disease and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

I feel so stupid now.

That was you?

Hobbit said:
How many times have I got to tell you to stop elbowing in on my scams?

:bat:

Hell..it was a good scam. 17 out of the 19 people fell for it.

One house - no answer.

The other, well...just strange. There was a guy talking to a couple of penguins.

It almost sounded like he was trying to act as a marriage counselor.

Right, if they were really looking for ticks they would check in all the places where you have hair veeeery closely... So, if they aren't looking close enough they are just pervs!

(checking the where people live thread)

Forum List

Back