Warmonger Joe Biden heckled at DC restaurant

Also notice how the "help" is still being forcibly masked while the elites put them in their place.

I wonder where Maxine Waters stands on this tactic when her party is subjected to it. She was the
first to call for it when Trump was in office.
Maxine  Waters.jpg

Last edited:
Also notice how the "help" is still being forcibly masked while the elites put them in their place.

So what restaurant? Where was secret service sitting? Didn't see any, in fact unless there is not a close up that video doesn't show Joe Biden. Scouring the internet has nothing about the heckling he has received at speeches and State of the Union.

So what restaurant? Where was secret service sitting? Didn't see any, in fact unless there is not a close up that video doesn't show Joe Biden. Scouring the internet has nothing about the heckling except what he has received at speeches and State of the Union.

That's it Boo, show your true self by putting labels on all the groups you hate and want to oppress to justify your unwholesome un-American behavior.
I weep for the Trumpyteam and all those Americans bamboozled and hornswoggled into believing in the Neo-GOP Constitutionally destructive philosophy.

Seldom a president doesn't gain popularity with his presidential war.

But Nixon proved that it can happen!

Can America be antiwar again?
/---/ Well that was the agenda of the last guy but he had to go because of some mean tweets.

/---/ Well that was the agenda of the last guy but he had to go because of some mean tweets.
I don't expect this war to continue for long. The world seems to have an aversion to white people killing white people. If it was in Asia, the middle east or Africa, Biden wouldn't bother his wee brain with it.

I don't expect this war to continue for long. The world seems to have an aversion to white people killing white people. If it was in Asia, the middle east or Africa, Biden wouldn't bother his wee brain with it.

Joe Biden started this war when he invited Putin to invade Ukraine (just put the tip in, Vlad). It was always a money-laundering scheme, hence the $100+ billion the government flushed down a hole and no one knows where it went.

Joe Biden started this war when he invited Putin to invade Ukraine (just put the tip in, Vlad). It was always a money-laundering scheme, hence the $100+ billion the government flushed down a hole and no one knows where it went.
Yeah, it reminds me of when Bush the elder told Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait and then dismantled the Iraqi regime. There has been some underhanded shit going on in this country for some time now. I would like to see some HONEST Americans come forward and reclaim OUR country.

Yeah, it reminds me of when Bush the elder told Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait and then dismantled the Iraqi regime. There has been some underhanded shit going on in this country for some time now. I would like to see some HONEST Americans come forward and reclaim OUR country.
After years of supporting Saddam, Raygun, Bush and our EU allies got a shock when they secretly learned Saddam had used them to buy the technology needed to and was enriching uranium and looking to make a bomb, again. That's why they snookered him into invading the Kingdom of Kuwait, a country that we did not have a mutual defense pact with.

Forum List

Back