WAR!

Do any of you believe that is is an attack on our nation by China? To weaken us even if it gives them a bloody nose also. A bio war attack on the world with the richest nation weakened and if it does not get things under control, may lash out as a response. China may be betting that we do not. For it may mean the end of everything if we do. Is this idea to extreme?

If I were to develop a Biological Weapon, I would develop a vaccine first and make sure my population was inoculated before I released it on the rest of the world.
normally i'd be aghast you're actually providing a reply that isn't simply drive by snark, but then again after a little thought, maybe it is. china isn't known for giving a shit about it's own people.

so wanna rethink that statement?

that said, i don't think this is a biological weapon. the problem is our media is so full of shit who knows what to believe.

people want to be safe.
people want to be healthy.
people want to have things to read that support their views mentally

bullet 3 doesn't line up with the previous 2 bullets now does it?

and yes, our media is full of shit.

and this isn't me watch youtube. my nephew got bit by a copperhead earlier this week and both urgent care and the hospital he was transferred to was almost movie set like and no people there other than what i have seen any other time in either of those places.

now of all times we need the truth. our media is not providing it and there must be a reason for it.

The crafty Chinese told the WHO (US is a member) about the unknown illness on Dec. 31, before announcing mapping of the virus genome on Jan. 9. Keeping it a secret by announcing it is fiendishly-clever.

Even had they not told the world, the increase in purchases of emergency medical equipment from the US would have tipped off an administration that wasn't asleep at the wheel.

Even had they not told the world, the increase in purchases of emergency medical equipment from the US would have tipped off an administration that wasn't asleep at the wheel.
Oh bullshit- you put way too much faith in an intelligence community that is criminal in its activity against anyone who won't succumb to its bullshit-

The crafty Chinese told the WHO (US is a member) about the unknown illness on Dec. 31, before announcing mapping of the virus genome on Jan. 9. Keeping it a secret by announcing it is fiendishly-clever.

December 31st? Huh, the disease was first discovered in the 2nd week in November, yet they didn't acknowledge it December 31st.

They made the whistleblower doctor sign a paper taking back his warnings and then that doctor died.

This is a fact.

Oh bullshit- you put way too much faith in an intelligence community that is criminal in its activity against anyone who won't succumb to its bullshit-

I don't put one ounce of faith in an intelligence community led by an acting DNI with zero experience in intel. Exports to China are regulated. It doesn't take the intelligence community to know that. It takes a bookkeeper.

Moronic thread. Why do you blob supporters crave violence?

Remember, in Rightardia, there is a solution to every problem that is simple, straightforward, and fail-safe. Usually, in the overwhelming majority of cases, that solution can be summed up perfectly in just two words: "Shoot dead!"

Just this day some rightard on here learned that the novel coronavirus originated in bats. Chinese bats, in this case. The solution was, eradicate bats. Their ingenuity never disappoints.

December 31st? Huh, the disease was first discovered in the 2nd week in November, yet they didn't acknowledge it December 31st.

They made the whistleblower doctor sign a paper taking back his warnings and then that doctor died.

This is a fact.

The announcement to the WHO is, at minimum, a baseline for when the 194 member countries of the WHO were informed there was a problem.

Do any of you believe that is is an attack on our nation by China? To weaken us even if it gives them a bloody nose also. A bio war attack on the world with the richest nation weakened and if it does not get things under control, may lash out as a response. China may be betting that we do not. For it may mean the end of everything if we do. Is this idea to extreme?

You've got at the bare minimum a month to go, maybe focus on your sanity first.

I'm thinking more of an "oops sorry about that" to see how it worked.
A "practice run" to see if it worked as predicted, to fine tune their bio-weapon.
Maybe this bug was targeted for blood type "A"?
Next time it could be another marker target.
That practice run was in 2003, again with the bird flu.

This time they unleashed it on the world, the EU allowed it to enter that globalist union in order to attack us and from both sides ALLOWED IT IN.

NOW the predictable response from the globalists. An all out assault with propaganda from the media and somehow taking any and all blame from the source of the problem back onto American white capitalism. An all out assault.

We are on the brink of the tribulations and I have said it over and over again. Welcome to the biblical truth.

As I have also said, we all deserve what we get. We are not innocent in this.

In the words of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "We all have it coming."

In November the populists and globalists will battle for the future of civilization.
We'll see who the "unforgiven" are after the election:

The first US case of covid-19 was announced on Jan. 21. Had the Chinese not published the virus's genome on Jan 9, it would have taken weeks/months to determine and identify the cause of the illness. China doesn't deserve any credit for its repressive regime and conduct, but publishing the genome is almost the opposite of an act of war. Seriously, people.

Here's a wrench for ya. The cases they had in November were not known to be COVID-19 until they had isolated it as a new virus and could test for it. They still didn't know (or they said they didn't.....) that it was transmittable from human to human, so you can still have a conspiracy on that point, well till Jan 17th when everybody said "oh fuck!".

Here's a wrench for ya. The cases they had in November were not known to be COVID-19 until they had isolated it as a new virus and could test for it. They still didn't know (or they said they didn't.....) that it was transmittable from human to human, so you can still have a conspiracy on that point, well till Jan 17th when everybody said "oh fuck!".
Wrong, the doctor proclaimed it long before that.

Oh that is right, you are a globalist parrot who truly truly believes China didn't try to cover it up.

No really.

Back to blaming the orange man for you. Good little boy.

Pretty extreme. Some should monitor you. I know you miss live televised team sports, but jeesh!

Forum List

Back