WAR!

Do any of you believe that is is an attack on our nation by China? To weaken us even if it gives them a bloody nose also. A bio war attack on the world with the richest nation weakened and if it does not get things under control, may lash out as a response. China may be betting that we do not. For it may mean the end of everything if we do. Is this idea to extreme?

If I were to develop a Biological Weapon, I would develop a vaccine first and make sure my population was inoculated before I released it on the rest of the world.
When you have a billion citizens you have a few to spare.

It is a war among the American people it is a war against the WEST----- I've beenn on here 3 + yrs trying to tell some of you dumb asses WE ARE THE ENEMY THEY ARE COMINNG FOR US!!!! We did not bend to all the false flags on Trump then came this wave oh there were many more aside from this the demonic pigs tried .

Here we are today losingg rights faster than they stole them after 911. and still the dumb fk sheep can't see it all.

From medical tyranny running rampant and only getting worse to the First, Second, and Fourth Amendments being totally abused, our rights are in danger.

Better hide in your houses perm now cause girlyeee Fauchi said so .

Attachments

• 1585921256802.png
    1585921256802.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I think people have to much faith in the communist party of china.

I think the assholes love China more than their own country and should gtf out and move there. =)

FORCE THE WEARING OF MASK
WHEN U ARE HOME STAY AT A DISTANCE. HOW IN THE HELL CAN U MORONS NOT SEE THIS IS TO DESTORY THE NATURAL BEINGS OF HUMANS U GAWD DAM A HOLES!!!

DON'T TOUCH
DON'T SHAKE
DON'T HAVE BABIES
DON'T BREATHE ON ME
DONN'T HAVE SEX

DONN'T HOLD HANDS
DON'T KISS
OMFG!!
GO OUT WHEN TOLD
WEAR MASK WHEN TOLD
WTF PART OF TYRANNICAL GOV DO U -------------- NNOT GET
DON'T GO TO CHURCH
DON'T GO TO THE STORE

NEVER IN GAWD DAM AMERICAN HIISTORY HAVE WE HAD TO DO THIS BS...........
1585921392340.png

the left LET IT sinnk in.

Last edited:
It's a rare war indeed that the attacker attacks himself first.

In Yemen, a house blew up. The house was occupied by known members of ISIS. Police said "they couldn't have been building bombs, why would they attack themselves."

The truth about China (and democrats.) Everyone lies, everyone cheats, everyone skims. When building the Wuhan level 4 bioweapons lab, the engineers specified .4 mm seals for doors. The purchasing agent bought .2 mm seals and pocketed the difference in cost. Each door needed 8 seals, the builder put in 3 seals per door and sold the others on the black market. The labs were to be set with compressors to create a negative .5 atmosphere. The builder bought a unit that did .1 and skimmed the difference.

But I can't figure out HOW the Wuhan virus got away from them, it's a head scratcher....

Do any of you believe that is is an attack on our nation by China? To weaken us even if it gives them a bloody nose also. A bio war attack on the world with the richest nation weakened and if it does not get things under control, may lash out as a response. China may be betting that we do not. For it may mean the end of everything if we do. Is this idea to extreme?

Yes I think it is a war The virus started in wuhan to give them plausible deniability . We all know that China does not give a sit about their own people, but now they can claim, that they would not kill their own citizens so it looks like an accident. The virus was not meant to kill millions only to instill a panic . The main reason was to destroy the thriving US economy. This is working very well for them. Our economy is crashing as the media and the dems work in lockstep with the Chinese.

If I were to develop a Biological Weapon, I would develop a vaccine first and make sure my population was inoculated before I released it on the rest of the world.

Sure, China cares about it's people...dumbass.

It's a rare war indeed that the attacker attacks himself first.

In Yemen, a house blew up. The house was occupied by known members of ISIS. Police said "they couldn't have been building bombs, why would they attack themselves."

The truth about China (and democrats.) Everyone lies, everyone cheats, everyone skims. When building the Wuhan level 4 bioweapons lab, the engineers specified .4 mm seals for doors. The purchasing agent bought .2 mm seals and pocketed the difference in cost. Each door needed 8 seals, the builder put in 3 seals per door and sold the others on the black market. The labs were to be set with compressors to create a negative .5 atmosphere. The builder bought a unit that did .1 and skimmed the difference.

But I can't figure out HOW the Wuhan virus got away from them, it's a head scratcher....

They said it started in NC .

Honestly, I maintain that the Wuhan Virus was developed by China to be used on the protesters in Hong Kong.

Either way it's biological warfare and deserves a nuclear response by America.
How much money or what did enemy democrats promise China to get their hands on that virus

If peoppe speak out against the govt in China, they get murdered, disappear or get jailed.
But yea, they care about the people. Lol
Goddamn i love this place!

CONFIRMED: CHINA LAUNCHED COVID-19 TO TAKE DOWN THE WESTERN WORLD
Get this exclusive report out fight back against the communist operation

But hey wtf do we knnow lmfao.

It's like oooopsie when ur censored like MSM and can't share the information because emotions controllers on here decided what fits or not
tooo bad so sad we knnow yall donn't eheeh

View attachment 318627

But CHINAhhhhhhh
loves you sooooo much. omg!!

That would be too obvious an attack and a war you don't want. Why not cull the herd as part of the test?
Because you do not get to pick which part of the herd gets culled.

China took a major economic hit. Not something you would sign up for

Of course it's a war. Mother Nature's been trying to kill us in mass since forever. That fucking bitch. Bats, not China, bats.

I'm thinking more of an "oops sorry about that" to see how it worked.
A "practice run" to see if it worked as predicted, to fine tune their bio-weapon.
Maybe this bug was targeted for blood type "A"?
Next time it could be another marker target.
That practice run was in 2003, again with the bird flu.

This time they unleashed it on the world, the EU allowed it to enter that globalist union in order to attack us and from both sides ALLOWED IT IN.

NOW the predictable response from the globalists. An all out assault with propaganda from the media and somehow taking any and all blame from the source of the problem back onto American white capitalism. An all out assault.

We are on the brink of the tribulations and I have said it over and over again. Welcome to the biblical truth.

As I have also said, we all deserve what we get. We are not innocent in this.

In the words of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "We all have it coming."

Forum List

Back